Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,250 members, 7,864,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted (31141 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by FakeUnity: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

That of Ibo is too much sir. Ha ba! As brilliant as they are. Mehn! They need to be told the truth. Sir, as useless as Femi Fani Kauode is, dem no born am well to say this kind of thing na. How can and Igbo say such? For what? Cos the Fulani bosses are giving him peanuts? If Ipod says his blood is on line, he will start shouting around. Ha ba! How can an Igbo say this at this time his fellow men are fighting to get the slot? This man needs to visit a psychiatric home. Honestly.

Ibo is the weak chain in the south. They are the ones Hausas and Fulanis are always using against the south. They need to be told the truth. Meanwhile, they will be molesting girls all over markets they operate all around the country. Very stupid people. Later they will say we hate them. They need to be told the truth to get their s.hit together and show they are real Ndigbo so we can take Nigeria to the next level. They must wake up cos we cant move forward without them. They are majority. So, we need to start slapping their faces so they wake up from slumber and stop being st.upid.

Shut up your rotten mouth and stop sounding sanctimonous, your tribe isn't better either, that's the reason your yoruba tribe is the only southern tribe that has fulani emirate on their land. Tufiakwa!

A million efulefus like joe foolanikwes can't put a fula emitate in Igboland. So shut your rotten mouth and fix your issues.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by VULCAN(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Your education, if you had any, was a waste of time and resources.

So Joe Igbokwe who remains an outcast to the Igbos is the one who will help you to understand them.

If he understood them he would have gotten them to give him appointment rather than depending on Tinubu to make him Commissioner of Gutters

BlowYourMind:
Igbokwe understand his tribe more than I do, if he says his tribe is incapable, unreliable and unreasonable, who am I say otherwise
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Ijoh:

Ijaws are not minorities.
Ijaws are larger than Ibo in population.
You guys keep falsely increasing your population figures.
Well, as it is there are 3 major tribes: Ibo, hausa and yoruba. Period. Others are minors. This is the situation. It was not done by population, if we were to use population, fulani will come almost first.

That's the way it is. But feel free to change it. You can as well change the curriculum of elementary schools in Nigeria which always state the 3 tribes and languages as the major in Nigeria. I respect Ijaw. If they want to push themselves to major, let them do it legally. But I think its waste of time. Let everyone control its resources. It is better than fighting on insignificant issues like who are major ethics and who are minors.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by MoneyTrees(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
numericalguy:

Since when does speaking the truth makes one a homeless person?
A homeless person can be defined as someone who is displaced from his roots
So if you see anyone who has nothing good to say about his roots/origins, a quick check will confirm that such a person is displaced/homeless.
A displaced & homeless person's word should never be taken seriously in any case of anything that's why when you want to open a new account, your bank ask for NEPA BILL TO SHOW THAT you're not a displaced person & you have one or two people that they can consult in case of any contingencies
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ijoh(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Well, as it is there are 3 major tribes: Ibo, hausa and yoruba. Period. Others are minors. This is the situation. It was not done by population, if we were to use population, fulani will come almost first.

That's the way it is. But feel free to change it. Gou vsn as well change the curriculum of elementary schools in Nigeria which always state the 3 tribes and languages as the major in Nigeria. I respect Ijaw. If they want to push themselves to major, let them do it legally. But I think its waste of time. Let everyone control its resources. It is better than fighting on insignificant issues like who are major ethics and who are minors.

Nigeria say Ijaw is the 4th largest tribe, but many of us know that the Ijaw tribe is more than that.
Ijaw should be 3rd.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Uchek(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
And how reliable, capable and reasonable is your ethnic group that has ruled Nigeria more than Igbos in the last 50 years? What is the state of Nigeria today with your capability and reliability?

BlowYourMind:
Igbokwe understand his tribe more than I do, if he says his tribe is incapable, unreliable and unreasonable, who am I say otherwise
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by biafranrealson: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2021
this man living on injury time life.
His years on earth have ended since , just extra time him dey'
no matter how bad fulanis are, no elder or youth will call them out as bad people , incapable of trust of office position.
This one will just sell his brothers for peanut selfish favour

Biafrans will see how your end
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by MrUchenna1(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2021
A FOOL AT 50 IS WHAT?
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by waldigit: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-igbo-candidate-cant-be-trusted-says-apc-chieftain-igbokwe/?
Nigeria, this man has spoken the mind if God.
It's only Igbo President that can solve Nigeria's question. If it's restructuring, true fedralism, self determination etc its only Igbo President that can make it happen. My sadness is just how our brothers from the south east are not getting United to take us to promise b land. You may think what I said is nonsense, time will tell. We need SW, SS, see, like 70% of NC to put tusted Igbo President in power who will initiate a produre for constitutional amendment that will include referendum and fiscal fedralism. This is the royal road map without bloodshed. No SW candidate can get there without compromising. That's why many like Prof Akintoye in the west are clamouring for self determination. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by NoSentiment: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2021
Bifwoli:
Igbos should be entrusted with power to rule Nigeria with no fear or demagoguery . They're a very accomplished tribe and all the oil comes from their region.

"All the oil comes from their region"? Are u a Nigerian? The bulk of Nigerias oil comes from SS or Niger Delta. I think only Akwa Ibom has oil in the East.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2021
Ijoh:

Nigeria say Ijaw is the 4th largest tribe, but many of us know that the Ijaw tribe is more than that.
Ijaw should be 3rd.
Excuse me sir. I may be hard with Ibo since ooo. But wait sir. What effort did Ijaw put to achieve Nigeria's independence? Come on....let talk. You wanna go there? Ijaw is talking....right? Wetin una contribute to the independence of Nigeria?

See...we may be fighting Igbos now cos we know they are stubborn, but sir...give it to them. Zik was a hero sir. A hero we all know. A real Nigerian. A true Igbo leader. Zik is a man. He fought with the Igbos and they risked their lives for our freedom. So, where were the Ijaws? If not for Obasanjo who made Jonathan the VP of Yaradua, do you think you can get mouth? Let us be serious.

Yes, ibos are stubborn, but they are brave. Come on. Give it to them sir. I am hard on Igbo cos I know we cannot have a united Nigeria if Ibo continues. See, population is not the issue but about efficiency and effectiveness. Give it to these boys. They are good with business. Just that I dislike their pranks. I have said it many times...I roll more with successful and brilliant boys. And I will continue rolling with Igbos for life. I will lash words into their brains, and we will laugh over it. We all want to improve and make Nigeria a better place. When Hausa fumbles, I stand up to them and lash them. When Yoruba messes up, I am the first to step up too to tackle them too. I lashed that useless FFK. That glutton.

So, sir...forget this population thing. If Ijaw wants to be a major, let them wake up and start leading well. Ijaw is making wave cos of Jonathan. Yeah...cos of that man. And he has stamped his name in the good record of Nigeria just like Zik by not fighting Buhari. But go amd warn him. If he steps inside the ring again, he will lose that good name. He should clear off the Nigerian politics cos he has no brain to do it. Ngozi Iweala (the brilliant Igbo woman) is no more around to help him. Madam is now World property. She is no more only Naija property. So, excuse me sir. It is not by population oooo.

What can Ijaw do? Are you ready to lead? If you are. Fight harder. Fight for it. No one should be called a minor. Fight and get it. But dont fight like the Fulani who are using terrorism. Fight well. Fight the good fight. Fight by partnering with others. Fight and get resource control. Fight and take over the destiny of your land. Stop fighting to become a majority. Fight to get back the oil in your land and control it. Fight and cut off the pipes supplying Kaduna refinery. Fight and get your rivers in good order again so you can continue doing the job we know you for. Fight the oil robbers and companies like shell, Chevron, Mobil, agip etc polluting your water.

Ijaws are great fishermen/women. The fish industry is a multi billion one in the world. You may need to understudy Norwegians on how to do it well. Become a big player in it. This was what the Ogoni man Ken Saro Wiwa was fighting for before the bast.ard called Abacha killed him. And this useless Buhari said Abacha was a good man who stole nothing. Yet, he is collecting the loots of Abacha. See eh...we will recover Buhari's loot too.

So, what can Ijaw do for Nigeria? Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ijoh(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Excuse me sir. I may be hard with Ibo since ooo. But wait sir. What effort did Ijaw put to achieve Nigeria's independence? Come on....let talk. You wanna go there? Ijaw is talking....right? Wetin una contribute to the independence of Nigeria?

See...we may be fighting Igbos now cos we know they are stubborn, but sir...give it to them. Zik was a hero sir. A hero we all know. A real Nigerian. A true Igbo leader. Zik is a man. He fought with the Igbos and they risked their lives for our freedom. So, where were the Ijaws? If not for Obasanjo who made Jonathan the VP of Yaradua, do you think you can get mouth? Let us be serious.

Yes, ibos are stubborn, but they are brave. Come on. Give it to them sir. I am hard on Igbo cos I know we cannot have a united Nigeria if Ibo continues. See, population is not the issue but about efficiency and effectiveness. Give it to these boys. They are good with business. Just that I dislike their pranks. I have said it many times...I roll more with successful and brilliant boys. And I will continue rolling with Igbos for life. I will lash words into their brains, and we will laugh over it. We all want to improve and make Nigeria a better place. When Hausa fumbles, I stand up to them and lash them. When Yoruba messes up, I am the first to step up too to tackle them too. I lashed that useless FFK. That glutton.

So, sir...forget this population thing. If Ijaw wants to be a major, let them wake up and start leading well. Ijaw is making wave cos of Jonathan. Yeah...cos of that man. And he has stamped his name in the good record of Nigeria just like Zik by not fighting Buhari. But go amd warn him. If he steps inside the ring again, he will lose that good name. He should clear off the Nigerian politics cos he has no brain to do it. Ngozi Iweala (the brilliant Igbo woman) is no more around to help him. Madam is now World property. She is no more only Naija property. So, excuse me sir. It is not by population oooo.

What can Ijaw do? Are you ready to lead? If you are. Fight harder. Fight for it. No one should be called a minor. Fight and get it. But dont fight like the Fulani who are using terrorism. Fight well. Fight the good fight. Fight by partnering with others. Fight and get resource control. Fight and take over the destiny of your land. Stop fighting to become a majority. Fight to get back the oil in your land and control it. Fight and cut off the pipes supplying Kaduna refinery. Fight and get your rivers in good order again so you can continue doing the job we know you for. Fight the oil robbers and companies like shell, Chevron, Mobil, agip etc polluting your water.

Ijaws are great fishermen/women. The fish industry is a multi billion one in the world. You may need to understudy Norwegians on how to do it well. Become a big player in it. This was what the Ogoni man Ken Saro Wiwa was fighting for before the bast.ard called Abacha killed him. And this useless Buhari said Abacha was a good man who stole nothing. Yet, he is collecting the loots of Abacha. See eh...we will recover Buhari's loot too.

So, what can Ijaw do for Nigeria? Wake up!

Azikowei corrupted to Azikiwe by his mom is an Ijaw man from Agbere town, Tarakiri clan present Bayelsa state.
His father didn't pay the bride price, his mother then ran away with him to her town Onitsha.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by OBALOLA55(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:
Actually, I feel Igbos and Fulani's are the same sha.

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists.

Modified
why are Ipob urchins crying on my comments?
So u online igbos knows that its actually painful when your tribe is insulted abi? God punish all miscreants

What's good for Greece is good for uganda.
LALASTICLALA RULE 2
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2021
Ijoh:

Azikowei corrupted to Azikiwe by his mom is an Ijaw man from Agbere town, Tarakiri clan present Bayelsa state.
His father didn't pay the bride price, his mother then ran away with him to her town Onitsha.
Yeah! I think I heard this story. Hmmm!

This is deep.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

That's you guys fvckin business. Fvck off

We really need to stop bigotry in Nigeria. It’s the reason for 90% of our problems.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by nwanyiugbo122(f): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Igbokwe is an ass licker.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Igboid: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Yeah! I think I heard this story. Hmmm!

This is deep.

Don't tell me you are that naive.

Azikwe is not considered a hero by modern Igbos for obvious reasons. But he was never an Ijaw man. And there is no name like Azikowei. grin

Azikwe is an abridged form of "Umuazi kita ka na-iwe". Meaning "Children of nowadays are prone to anger".

It has nothing to do with Ijaw.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Blackdisciple(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Just imagine hausa man , core North saying Hausa presidency 2023 can't be trusted...

Just imagine , non of them will say that even if that person is a murderer or a thief...

North is never the problem of the south rather south na their own problem themselves....
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ijoh(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Igboid:

Don't tell me you are that naive.

Azikwe is not considered a hero by modern Igbos for obvious reasons. But he was never an Ijaw man. And there is no name like Azikowei. grin

Azikwe is an abridged form of "Umuazi kita ka na-iwe". Meaning "Children of nowadays are prone to anger".

It has nothing to do with Ijaw.

This was how you guys said Ijaw people are Ibo people.
Have Ijaw ever claimed Ibo land?
No, but it's always Ibo claiming Ijaw territories.
You guys wrote your normal nonesense on the internet, saying, Ogbia is Ibo, and since Goodluck Jonathan is from Ogbia, why didn't you guys say Ibo have ruled Nigeria before in person of Goodluck, since you say his Ogbia people are Ibo.
Liars.
Azikowei is never Ibo from fathers side.
Go and find out.

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ekpeitit(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Easternblood:
Is "Igbo" you are talking about synonymous to your Papa?? Just thinking out loud
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ekpeitit(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2021
It's synonymous with Otu nne gi.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Igboid: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Ijoh:

That was how you guys said Ijaw people are Ibo people.
Have Ijaw ever claimed Ibo land?
No, but it's always Ibo claiming Ijaw territories.
You guys wrote your normal nonesense on the internet, saying, Ogbia is Ibo, and since Goodluck Jonathan is from Ogbia, why didn't you guys say Ibo have ruled Nigeria before in person of Goodluck, since you say his Ogbia people are Ibo.
Liars.
Azikowei is never Ibo from fathers side.
Go and find out.

Lol!
You are really mad.
Azikiwe come from Umezechima clan in Onitsha.
Ogbia is not Ijaw. Their language is Ibibiod.
They were never Ijaw.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ijoh(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
You are really mad.
Azikiwe come from Umezechima clan in Onitsha.
Ogbia is not Ijaw. Their language is Ibibiod.
They were never Ijaw.

Goodluck is from Ogbia when he was President, which people do you here about everywhere? Is it not Ijaw?
Your mumu too much.
Some Igbo say Ogbia is Igbo, you say they are Ibibio while they are under Ijaw Youth Council IYC Ijaw National Congress INC and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO.
All Ibo lies and rants, end on the internet.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Igboid: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Ijoh:

Goodluck is from Ogbia when he was President, which people do you here about everywhere? Is it not Ijaw?
Your mumu too much.
Some Igbo say Ogbia is Igbo, you say they are Ibibio while they are under Ijaw Youth Council IYC Ijaw National Congress INC and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO.
All Ibo lies and rants, end on the internet.

Ogbia is not and has never been Ijaw.
Not now, not in the past, not in the future.
They have an independent language of their own, which you will never understand.
INC and IYC are nothing but franchise groups co-opting every single independent riverine group into their cohort whose sole aim of joining is to partake in the crude oil pipeline protection deal that the rulers of NIGERIA has assigned to the Ijaw.
Don't get it twisted.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ijoh(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Igboid:

Ogbia is not and has never been Ijaw.
Not now, not in the past, not in the future.
They have an independent language of their own, which you will never understand.
INC and IYC are nothing but franchise groups co-opting every single independent riverine group into their cohort whose sole aim of joining is to partake in the crude oil pipeline protection deal that the rulers of NIGERIA has assigned to the Ijaw.
Don't get it twisted.

You are more dumb than Buhari.

Go and claim them physical.
All Ibo lies and rants end on Nairaland.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Igboid: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ijoh:

You are more dumb than Buhari.

Go and claim them physical.

There are countless articles written by Ogbia people reaffirming their independent ethnic nationality.
What ever that is built on falsehood like Ijaw franchise, will never survive the test of time.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ijoh(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Igboid:

There are countless articles written by Ogbia people reaffirming their independent ethnic nationality.
What ever that is built on falsehood like Ijaw franchise, will never survive the test of time.

Your lies will do you no good, you mean like the nonesense one Ibo wrote online saying Ogbia are Ibo.
That means Ibo have become President in the person of Goodluck Jonathan.
Una mumu ehn.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Igboid: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ijoh:

Your lies will do you no good, you mean like the nonesense one Ibo wrote online saying Ogbia are Ibo.
That means Ibo have become President in the person of Goodluck Jonathan.
Una mumu ehn.

No Igbo person ever claimed Ogbia.
GEJ came to us at Enugu and told us that he is one of us, based on Eastern region heritage.
He took up the Igbo name Azikiwe, and in the spirit of equity, fairness and magnanimity,we shoved aside the VP position the North was dangling before us to support his candidature.
A costly mistake on our own part in retrospect now, that will never repeat itself again, considering how ungrateful Minorities have been since GEJ was ousted.

Either way, we knew fully well that Ogbia was never Izon.
Any Izon man who finds himself in Ogbia will need an interpreter to understand the locals just as an Igbo man would.
The three languages (Ogbia, Igbo and Izon) are totally unrelated.
They are like parallel lines that never meet.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ijoh(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Whatever extra lie, you want to write as what you will use in saying Ijaws are not Ijaws, use that energy and go and claim them physical.
Your online lies will do you no good you guys should go and claim the Ijaw areas physical, and not online.
All Ibo lies and deceit end on Nairaland.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ijoh(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
Igboid:

No Igbo person ever claimed Ogbia.
GEJ came to us at Enugu and told us that he is one of us, based on Eastern region heritage.
He took up the Igbo name Azikiwe, and in the spirit of equity, fairness and magnanimity,we shoved aside the VP position the North was dangling before us to support his candidature.
A costly mistake on our own part in retrospect now, that will never repeat itself again, considering how ungrateful Minorities have been since GEJ was ousted.

Either way, we knew fully well that Ogbia was never Izon.

He took up the Hausa name,Mainasara incase you forgot that.
Go claim the Ijaw areas physical.
Then we know.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ijoh(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ijoh:
Whatever extra lie, you want to write as what you will use in saying Ijaws are not Ijaws, use that energy and go and claim them physical.
Your online lies will do you no good you guys should go and claim the Ijaw areas physical, and not online.
All Ibo lies and deceit end on Nairaland.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Obamaofusa: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Yes, just like the Igbo business men in India.
grin
That is an under the belt blow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. / Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo / Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.