Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,480 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted (31151 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Yes, just like the Igbo business men in India.

I haven’t been to India so I don’t know about that. Have u been there?

If we are talking specifically about computer village u know very well the scammers are our Yoruba brothers who are touts and street urchins. Make we dey talk true to ourselves. Eko onigbaje titi. undecided
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by jaxxy(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Yoruba adage says "no matter what, don't use a left hand/finger to describe/point your father's house".
If he was a true Igbo son he wouldn't say this

That is why we lie to ourselves and remain backwards. We must tell ourselves the truth either in public or private. Many Yoruba’s have criticized tinubu and even obasanjo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
jaxxy:

I haven’t been to India so I don’t know about that. Have u been there?

If we are talking specifically about computer village u know very well the scammers are our Yoruba brothers who are touts and street urchins. Make we dey talk true to ourselves. Eko onigbaje titi. undecided

Tell yourself whatever you want to. Your brother joe igbokwe has spoken. Stop crying in my mentions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by jaxxy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Tell yourself whatever you want to. Your brother joe igbokwe has spoken. Stop crying in my mentions.

Joe igbokwe our son was generalizing. So his opinion isn’t accurate, unless he is saying he himself cannot be trusted in which case Tinubu should fire him grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by keypha1: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2021
This ediot remind me, one edo girl that sells food in my market place, she just come market in the morning start insulting igbos, she said all igbos are useless, maybe one guy has disappointed her, next morning, all Igbo do meeting let no one eat food in her shop, oh boy, since last week fly no dey enter her shop again, no Igbo dey go their again to eat, since 3 days now she has not come market, this stupid Joe own will be worst, ewu, goat.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Charmingrascal(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2021
jaxxy:

That is why we lie to ourselves and remain backwards. We must tell ourselves the truth either in public or private. Many Yoruba’s have criticized tinubu and even obasanjo. undecided

I have been an ardent critic of Tinubu myself but for someone who is seen as an elite among the Igbos to so much disparage his tribe is not right.
Does it mean that no Igbos that are nationalists that could be considered for Presidency?

Would an Hausa man say Hausas/fulani shouldn't be trusted or be considered for Presidency because they have islamization agenda?
You will never hear that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by udede(m): 12:25am On Oct 08, 2021
I pity Josephine igbokwe.
I truely pity the pathetic out cast
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by ComeToJesus: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2021
I can't trust people that sell Fufu to naive customers in Ikeja Computer village packaged as iphone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Praktikals(m): 12:51am On Oct 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Igbokwe has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a bastard Igbo son

Even when wrong you will never see Northerners saying this about their tribe.

Not to talk of the fact that there is nothing wrong with Igbo Presidency.

I am Yoruba and no matter what I will not support any Igbo candidate over a Yoruba man, because Yoruba is my tribe, it is my heritage, it is my pride and nothing, I mean nothing will make me see other tribes as more important or superior to my tribe.

Igbokwe on many occasions has proved that he is not a true Igbo son I wonder how his family in Anambra or wherever he is from see him.
Igbokwe said nothing but the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Agugbadin: 12:59am On Oct 08, 2021
True, you can trust any Igbo man even the one that says he is a pastor, you can't trust them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Bifwoli: 1:49am On Oct 08, 2021
NoSentiment:
One of my few sensible brothers from the Yeast.
Igbos should be entrusted with power to rule Nigeria with no fear or demagoguery . They're a very accomplished tribe and all the oil comes from their region.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Poleski: 2:36am On Oct 08, 2021
I don't understand why this idiot, Joe Igbokwe, hates his people so badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by TheSupleemLeada(m): 2:41am On Oct 08, 2021
jaxxy:

Joe igbokwe our son was generalizing. So his opinion isn’t accurate, unless he is saying he himself cannot be trusted in which case Tinubu should fire him grin

That's you guys fvckin business. Fvck off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by herich(m): 3:27am On Oct 08, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

That of Ibo is too much sir. Ha ba! As brilliant as they are. Mehn! They need to be told the truth. Sir, as useless as Femi Fani Kauode is, dem no born am well to say this kind of thing na. How can and Igbo say such? For what? Cos the Fulani bosses are giving him peanuts? If Ipod says his blood is on line, he will start shouting around. Ha ba! How can an Igbo say this at this time his fellow men are fighting to get the slot? This man needs to visit a psychiatric home. Honestly.

Ibo is the weak chain in the south. They are the ones Hausas and Fulanis are always using against the south. They need to be told the truth. Meanwhile, they will be molesting girls all over markets they operate all around the country. Very stupid people. Later they will say we hate them. They need to be told the truth to get their s.hit together and show they are real Ndigbo so we can take Nigeria to the next level. They must wake up cos we cant move forward without them. They are majority. So, we need to start slapping their faces so they wake up from slumber and stop being st.upid.
That Igbos are the weak point of south, Hausa Fulani always use?
Which tribe in south collaborated with Hausa Fulani to oust a southern president?
Igbos supported GEJ even when his ijaw brothers abandoned him.
I don't blame you dou, because na Igbo matter be this and everyone knows how to easily talk down on Igbos.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I am Yoruba and no matter what I will not support any Igbo candidate over a Yoruba man, because Yoruba is my tribe, it is my heritage, it is my pride and nothing, I mean nothing will make me see other tribes as more important or superior to my tribe.

Igbokwe on many occasions has proved that he is not a true Igbo son I wonder how his family in Anambra or wherever he is from see him.

Your mind is locked in tribalism. It is a disease and typical of the average blacks/Nigerian, plus a lot of bastards are doing way better than you or me so , stop calling people bastards, this is 2021.

Tribalism is a big reason we will always remain backward as a nation and individuals.
There is really no benefit to the averge igbo on the street of a corrupt igbo president. take a look at the governor's and ask what they have done with the resources. GEJ is an example.
In the same vein, no benefits will accrue to the average Yoruba if an incompetent yoruba emerges the president and also, no benefit to the average hausas if an hausa vegetable like PMB is the president.
Lets support the best candidate for the job and work hard to break our minds from the great shackles of tribalism and religious fanaticism. It is killing us.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by stinechykee: 3:41am On Oct 08, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-igbo-candidate-cant-be-trusted-says-apc-chieftain-igbokwe/?
See the mentally deranged man Yorubas want to force on Igbos.Thank God Igbos have dashed him to Yorubas,so whatever they want to use him to do is none of our business
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by stinechykee: 3:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

When Deji Adeyanju reported Tinubu's billion van, you no talk anything

Even the journalists wey report the babaringa bullion van himself aka Ganduje, you still no fit talk

So your opinion no hold water, Mr hypocrite!
My friend is like you don't know those tribe from South West very well
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by stinechykee: 3:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Lumig:
grin
Delicious food don done for children of hate
You know these children of hate.See how they bombarded this thread as usual to feast on it but let the table turn around and Igbos mock them they will cry like a baby em mama comot mouth from breast

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by stinechykee: 3:56am On Oct 08, 2021
Sirjamo:
Just listen to yourself, typical ipob terrorist.
Eeh he has landed like pig.I know you will come here because this is type of news you like to feed on
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ekpeitit(m): 3:56am On Oct 08, 2021
This man is the most intelligent Igbo man in the whole world,he speaks the truth and he knows that an Igbo man will never be president of Nigeria because nobody trusts an Igbo man.
grin grin grin grin grin
Show me any sane Nigerian that will vote a Biafran man to be president of Nigeria. It will never happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by EagleNest(m): 4:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Buhari is already dividing Nigeria anyway so irrelevant talk by Igbokwe. The man is supporting his Oga (Tinubu) as always but at the expense of his tribe
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by ultimateprof: 4:31am On Oct 08, 2021
This man supposed to have been dead in the hands of bandit by now because he is a bastard. Look at the way he is insulting our race. I believe he will not come back home because if does...
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 08, 2021
herich:

That Igbos are the weak point of south, Hausa Fulani always use?
Which tribe in south collaborated with Hausa Fulani to oust a southern president?
Igbos supported GEJ even when his ijaw brothers abandoned him.
I don't blame you dou, because na Igbo matter be this and everyone knows how to easily talk down on Igbos.
Which Igbo supported GEJ? Who are your leaders in Igbo? Are they not OKorocha and Kalu? Lol. Where are they? With GEJ? Igbo has started playing the victim card...lol. Where is Ngige, that man terrorising teachers and doctors? No be Igbo? Was he with GEJ? Dey deceive yourself.

Do you want me remind you more activities of Igbo during GEJ? Do you want me to remind you your utterances against Jonathan?

This is the typical Igbo. Always blaming others. Always blaming others for their errors. Did anyone send you to fight Biafra war? You were warned to take it easy and let's team up to fight as south. But you didnt listen. You went ahead. If you had won, would you have shared with other regions the victory? But you want others to share your defeat when you stubbornly went into the war. Lol.

"Izobu zobu Eyimba eyi. Zobu...eyimba eyi".

Na so you dey shake your chests. Dey bounce around, dey blow whistles. grin You boasted. Later who did you blame? Yoruba and chief Awolowo. Always blaming others. Instead of you to return to the drawing board and talk senses into yourselves and come out wirh a force no region can stop.

And now Joe Igbokwe has broken you. What have you done to save Nnamdi Kanu from the dungeon he is chained? Always beating your chests instead of you to cool off and unite with others.

See...continue ooo. Any small issue, you blame yoruba for your misfortunes. Those Ijaws and the rest of SS are minorities oooo. Yet, Ijaw produced a president. And they are likely to produce again.

Make una continue. And continue defenting girls molestation all over markets in Lagos. Continue defending importation of fakes drugs and medications. And see if other regions will ever want you. Continue proving you are smarter than others when it comes to doing businesses. You brought fake products from China. Any small thing, you don go carry planks, petrol and matches threatening everyone all over Lagos. Hausa learned well from you. Before, hausas dont fight. But na you dem see that gave them boldness to start. And theirs became worse cos na dagger, knives and cutlasses dem dey carry. We know Fulanis are terrorists....so let's leave those ones out of the equation. We are talking of how things got to this stage.

No one trusts you. Let me be frank wirh you. It's time we started telling you the truth to your face. Cos you always come here to speak rubbish and make fun, and over power people just like you do in real life. But guess what? People allow you for the sake of peace to reign. And when the day of decision to choose again comes, igbos will always get dumped. Why? No one trusts you..this is the truth. You are not worthy set of people anyone can trust. This is the truth. And i will say it to your face cos I want you change. I need you to work with others so that south can be stronger again. Since independence day, you have been selfish. Everyone allowed you to put Zik as the first president. But look at what happened next. Is it Yoruba's fault that your leaders massacred all the hausa leaders? For what exactly? Igbo if not checked wanted to bully everyone.

You always call yorubas betrayal cos you bully yorubas and those ones pretend they succumb evertime. Lol. But on the decision day they turn the other way. grin Yeah. That's the best treatment. You tried that with hausa and they gave you fire back. Till date, they are still raping you. And you turn to yorubas bullying them they are the cause of your misfortunes. Those ones pretend like they are mumu again and again. And the cycle continues. Lol. You always think you have over powered yoruba cos they always avoid war with you. And then, on the day again they turn the other way. Lol.

You be foo.ls. if you dont change na so dem go dey play you here and there. Continue beating your chests about like idiotass. Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Akalia:
You are a wise man. I am an igbo man and I will say of a truth that most of my fellow Igbos are trouble makers.
Not just only trouble makers. They are also criminals. Please go to computer village in Lagos and see how they are duping innocent people their hard earned money

Is that same tribe who are bent on making money at all cost you wanna trust with presidency smiley

No be juju be that kwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Csymb(m): 5:07am On Oct 08, 2021
Reckless statement there! Absolute madness for someone to think like igbokwe
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by numericalguy(m): 5:21am On Oct 08, 2021
MoneyTrees:

They say charity begins at home
Joe Igbokwe has no home, hence no charity
Should such a man be taken seriously

Since when does speaking the truth makes one a homeless person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:29am On Oct 08, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Which Igbo supported GEJ? Who are your leaders in Igbo? Are they not OKorocha and Kalu? Lol. Where are they? With GEJ? Igbo has started playing the victim card...lol. Where is Ngige, that man terrorising teachers and doctors? No be Igbo? Was he with GEJ? Dey deceive yourself.

Do you want me remind you more activities of Igbo during GEJ? Do you want me to remind you your utterances against Jonathan?

This is the typical Igbo. Always blaming others. Always blaming others for their errors. Did anyone send you to fight Biafra war? You were warned to take it easy and let's team up to fight as south. But you didnt listen. You went ahead. If you had won, would you have shared with other regions the victory? But you want others to share your defeat when you stubbornly went into the war. Lol.

Na so you dey shake your chests. Dey bounce around, dey blow whistles. grin You boasted. Later who did you blame? Yoruba and chief Awolowo. Always blaming others. Instead of you to return to the drawing board and talk senses into yourselves and come out wirh a force no region can stop.

And now Joe Igbokwe has broken you. What have you done to save Nnamdi Kanu from the dungeon he is chained? Always beating your chests instead of you to cool off and unite with others.

See...continue ooo. Any small issue, you blame yoruba for your misfortunes. Those Ijaws and the rest of SS are minorities oooo. Yet, Ijaw produced a president. And they are likely to produce again.

Make una continue. And continue defenting girls molestation all over markets in Lagos. Continue defending importation of fakes drugs and medications. And see if other regions will ever want you. Continue proving you are smarter than others when it comes to doing businesses. You brought fake products from China. Any small thing, you don go carry planks, petrol and matches threatening everyone all over Lagos. Hausa learned well from you. Before, hausas dont fight. But na you dem see that gave them boldness to start. And theirs became worse cos na dagger, knives and cutlasses dem dey carry. We know Fulanis are terrorists....so let's leave those ones out of the equation. We are talking of how things got to this stage.

No one trusts you. Let me be frank wirh you. It's time we started telling you the truth to your face. Cos you always come here to speak rubbish and make fun, and over power people just like you do in real life. But guess what? People allow you for the sake of peace to reign. And when the day of decision to choose again comes, igbos will always get dumped. Why? No one trusts you..this is the truth. You are not worthy set of people anyone can trust. This is the truth. And i will say it to your face cos I want you change. I need you to work with others so that south can be stronger again. Since independence day, you have been selfish. Everyone allowed you to put Zik as the first president. But look at what happened next. Is it Yoruba's fault that your leaders massacred all the hausa leaders? For what exactly? Igbo if not checked wanted to bully everyone.

You always call yorubas betrayal cos you bully yorubas and those ones pretend they succumb evertime. Lol. But on the decision day they turn the other way. grin Yeah. That's the best treatment. You tried that with hausa and they gave you fire back. Till date, they are still raping you. And you turn to yorubas bullying them they are the cause of your misfortunes. Those ones pretend like they are mumu again and again. And the cycle continues. Lol. You always think you have over powered yoruba cos they always avoid war with you. And then, on the day again they turn the other way. Lol.

You be foo.ls. if you dont change na so dem go dey play you here and there. Continue beating your chests about like idiotass. Rubbish.
It's a mental delusion and painment that started right after the civil war
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by okoroemeka(m): 6:07am On Oct 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:

does it mean that this man is a fool or so dumb not to see the type of violent retribution meted out to perceived sabotuers like him in igboland,I think this man has already forfeited his life and he is forcing this guy's to look for him in lagos

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by myrrtle(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:
Actually, I feel Igbos and Fulani's are the same sha.

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists.

Modified
why are Ipob urchins crying on my comments?
So u online igbos knows that its actually painful when your tribe is insulted abi? God punish all miscreants

What's good for Greece is good for uganda.
100 naira condom would have saved the world from this foolish person.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ijoh(m): 7:01am On Oct 08, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Ijaws are not minorities.
Ijaws are larger than Ibo in population.
You guys keep falsely increasing your population figures.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by HRMK: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2021
i blv igbokwe shuld be smart enough to know that creation of states is not that easy!if the north has 19states while south has 17,it simply means one must be withdrawn from the north and added to the south!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari / 5 Senators Sue Saraki, Ekweremadu / IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.