Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted (31148 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Jflex07(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Akalia:
Efulefu. You have just reduced yourself to mere folly. Now I can why your submissions reek of foolishness and poor grasp of unfolding events pertaining the Biafra agitation. I don't need your unsolicited validation for my igbo heritage. Hate me for the truth I say, I don't give a flying hoot. "No man is more hated that he that speaks the truth".
Boy face the reality ... I will also advise you go to bed as you not making any sense.. You are a dullar.d..

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
Bastard angry
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by GetMeRight: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Igbokwe has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a bastard Igbo son

Even when wrong you will never see Northerners saying this about their tribe.

Not to talk of the fact that there is nothing wrong with Igbo Presidency.

I am Yoruba and no matter what I will not support any Igbo candidate over a Yoruba man, because Yoruba is my tribe, it is my heritage, it is my pride and nothing, I mean nothing will make me see other tribes as more important or superior to my tribe.

Igbokwe on many occasions has proved that he is not a true Igbo son I wonder how his family in Anambra or wherever he is from see him.

Fake Yoruba, right?
Did you take your time to write this kind of epistle when IPOB miscreants set his house ablaze or your brain was in freeze mode when it happened?
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:
Actually, I feel Igbos and Fulani's are the same sha.

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists.

Modified
why are Ipob urchins crying on my comments?
So u online igbos knows that its actually painful when your tribe is insulted abi? God punish all miscreants

What's good for Greece is good for uganda.

What audacity from a non indigenous parasite from Futadjalon.
When your elites wanted out of your one Liegeria,we dailogued with y'all to stay
When we asked ;rather than dailogue; you brought guns; and propaganda to smear Ndigbo -
Other indigenous Nigerians supported you to kill us -Over 4 million Ndigbo dead -Now you've started again . Indigenous Nigerians; what are y'all benefitting from these Foreigners in bed; with our elite class.
Poverty capital of the world;
They can't even select a ( Fulani) with ordinary college degree to be our President.
Unity beggers;
Unity for resource control and exploitation of indigenous people .
loyalty for Nigerians =0
Loyalty for your Futadjalon cousins; displacing rapein ;Power hungry ;blood suckers.
Look at what you've turned northern Nigeria to,,,
87 percent poverty
60 percent of the region captured
They pay taxes and ramson to terrorists.
We are pushing back
Blood and soil
Fulanis have displaced/replaced the Hausas; now they are want the rest of us.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Akalia(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jflex07:
Boy face the reality ... I will also advise you go to bed as you not making any sense.. You are a dullar.d..
You have lost steam. Sore looser. Next time, you will carefully pick your fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Jflex07(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Akalia:
I have lost steam. I am a weakling and a Sore looser. Next time, I will carefully pick my fight. I am also a mad man
fixed!
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by chaloskyx: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
PEOPLE THAT ARE SAYING THEY WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA YOU ARE SAYING THEY ARE NOT FIT TO BE PRESIDENT WHO CARES THE NORTH THAT HAVE A NORTHERN PRESIDENT IN OFFICE I GUESS THEY ARE LIVING IN PARADISE BA? WHEN WOULD YOU GET IT IN YOUR HEAD THE ENTITY NIGERIAN DOES NOT WORK IF YOU LIKE PUT AN IGBO MAN AS PRESIDENT AND VP IT WOULD NOT TRANLATE TO SE ECONOMIC BOOM OR DEVELOPMENT IT WOULD ONLY BENEFIT THE POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS AND APPOINTEES. YOU GUYS ARE DANGLING THE JOB OF BEING NIGERIAS PRESIDENT AS IF ITS SOMETHING. NO ONE WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY WHO USES MORE THAN HALF ITS IGR TO SERVICE DEBT THE REMAINING IT USES TO PAY SALARIES MAKING NO ROOM FOR ANY FORM OF SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN THE COUNTRY, JOE KEEP YOUR PRESIDENCY ITS NOT WHAT WE WANT WE WANT TO LEAVE THIS SINKING SHIP BEFORE IT BRINGS US DOWN COMPLETELY

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by GetMeRight: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No responsible man should talk about his tribe like this

And no responsible tribe should set the house of one of their own on fire for committing no crime at all.

Now I see why they razed his house to the ground

Your brain is working backward. You didn't see why when his house was razed down because there was no why!
Now, with this statement of his, you saw why. I hate violent people who are ready to kill or support killing over mere differing opinions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Akalia(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jflex07:
fixed!
Thanks for taking your useless time to edit my posts. Can't you see how you idolize me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Jflex07(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Akalia:
Thanks for taking your useless time to edit my posts. Can't you see how you idolize me?
i'd rather idolise a statue.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by mbaise1000: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
janedonez:
He had facts, don't criticise him subjectively. Let's be objective, I believe he meant that no tribe would trust the IBO's to vote them

Then why cry as they want out, you are going to tell me now that you don't care, says all about you and your type. I an waiting for you to say that you don't care
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by uptimum123(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
jaxxy:

I agree with joe igbokwe bt his statement is also an unfair generalization. There are many Igbos that love the idea of Nigeria and want a better Nigeria.

Many Igbos have lived and still live in the North and west. So it is true what he said bt an unfair generalization also.

You've spoken well

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by tonididdy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
It's worse that he has the word igbo blended into his skin.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Akalia(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jflex07:
i'd rather idolise a statue.
Keep quoting me boy. Make me your idol sucker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by foreshore(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by bigcasava1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by bigcasava1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
foreshore:

Igbo's are there problem!
igboho nko?
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Afamsi: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[b][/b]
insulting tribes
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Rule 2
You fine sha
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Classicalman(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
bomos2:

They are not united at all
Shut up. And is your tribe united?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by worldphilip(f): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
If State creation is the way forward for the south east, please let the president create Anioma State to join South East State. They are the Igbo speaking part of Delta State.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by honcdm01(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
See mumu wey I de pity recently... Tueh

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Freebills12: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
TheSupleemLeada:

Don't you think he's being strategic like Dave umahi? grin

Joe is right. If you think you can trust igbos go to computer village.

Hushpuppy is from New York, when an idiot talks you know his real age.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Shikena(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Chukwuemekatehi:
You will die this night
Terrorist spotted smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by FreeIgboho: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:

Actually what's good for Greece may be quite bad for uganda!
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by cardoctor(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Just negodu
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Mrpojj(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by ozoneboy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:
Actually, I feel Igbos and Fulani's are the same sha.

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists.

Modified
why are Ipob urchins crying on my comments?
So u online igbos knows that its actually painful when your tribe is insulted abi? God punish all miscreants

Lol,That's why your Mother tried to abort you,because she was reveled in the dream,that she will bring forth an Id..iot into the world.look at you now,you didn't even disappint

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by jaxxy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Igbokwe has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a bastard Igbo son

Even when wrong you will never see Northerners saying this about their tribe.

Not to talk of the fact that there is nothing wrong with Igbo Presidency.

I am Yoruba and no matter what I will not support any Igbo candidate over a Yoruba man, because Yoruba is my tribe, it is my heritage, it is my pride and nothing, I mean nothing will make me see other tribes as more important or superior to my tribe.

Igbokwe on many occasions has proved that he is not a true Igbo son I wonder how his family in Anambra or wherever he is from see him.

But u voted for Buhari? Northerners and Easterners voted for Abiola and obasanjo? undecided

It’s like saying a white man should never vote for a black man and vice Vera.

I believe many of us are being too emotional and misconstruing joe igbokwe on this particular statement because of his past antecedents and statements.

If this statement was said by Peter Obi I’m sure many of us will put on our thinking caps rather than throwing tantrums. undecided
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by lanas: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
My understanding as well.

janedonez:
He had facts, don't criticise him subjectively. Let's be objective, I believe he meant that no tribe would trust the IBO's to vote them
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Don't you think he's being strategic like Dave umahi? grin

Joe is right. If you think you can trust igbos go to computer village.

Bad choice of example. The scammers in computer villages are mostly Yoruba touts and street boys. Igbos have shops and do legal businesses.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Bad choice of example. The scammers in computer villages are mostly Yoruba touts and street boys. Igbos have shops and do legal businesses.

Yes, just like the Igbo business men in India.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Charmingrascal(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
jaxxy:

But u voted for Buhari? Northerners and Easterners voted for Abiola and obasanjo? undecided

It’s like saying a white man should never vote for a black man and vice Vera.

I believe many of us are being too emotional and misconstruing joe igbokwe on this particular statement because of his past antecedents and statements.

If this statement was said by Peter Obi I’m sure many of us will put on our thinking caps rather than throwing tantrums. undecided

Yoruba adage says "no matter what, don't use a left hand/finger to describe/point your father's house".
If he was a true Igbo son he wouldn't say this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Agent Shot Dead While Dragging Ballot Box With Thugs In Ebonyi State / Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.