Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! (5000 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nella(f): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2008
Ok, so seriously that thing is very embarrassing! I don't know about other ladies in the house, but 4 me . . . undecided ! I mean, we ladies do look\check out a guy but at least we try to hide it between our selfs n stuff, maybe some giggling with ur girlfriend d dude won't even understand u r checking him out or anything. But Guys! they just stare like soo bare! Of course if a girl is with her girl friend\s theres no problem, cuz with ur girl friend everything is cool, u can just shake it off and walk by, But if u r alone, ha, and worse walking in heels, I don't know if this happens to other ladies in the house, but it's like my steps completely change and I'm almost walking all wobbly and stuff, which is soo not sexy, lol, but really it's very uncool!

But it can be very Embarrassing seriously, I remember when I was in Nigeria and I had this female cousin, I was still a kid then, so any time I'm walking with her, or with her and her girl friends and some dudes are staring at her\them, she just tells me " hey Nella, tell them Nmme" -- so I stick my tongue out at the guys and do those silly faces at them and tell them waka, and kick out my feet as if to kick them grin , lol, But now, who do I even have to do that 4 me? , My junior brother? , yea right! he would give me a good kick right there in front of all and run away!

---- So seriously "Guys" , y do u people stare soooo much!? , and even worse they make those stupid comments and whistles to ur hearing! And in my head I'm thinking, " stupid stupid! jerks, stupid idiots, animals!" and soo on, cuz there are other adults there, and even if ur mum or dad is by, they don't care! I've ever got whistles in front of my dad who was close, it was soo embarrassing, I felt like killing those dudes! lol, but really it's embarrassing 4 a lady, besides in public!

I wolud really love to be sitting with my girlfriends one day and when a guy walks by, I'd be like " dammmn wao! nice ass duuude!" Infact! that's my new week resolution grin

ps, I have no problem with the normal checking out, but the one where a lady is walking by . . . . c'mon!
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by noetic(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2008
Like every guy around, I m actually in da habit of doing that too. just lookin sometimes staring but neva whistlin or doin anytin stupid

but it doesnt mean i will make a move, or that i m attracted to u, cos i might just b lookin cos u dressed wild or irresponsible.
If u however dress n look well, i will tell u even without romantic intentions except u r frowning
all da same u grls make it roll, not even with d curves u c now that its summer grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2008
you speak the truth nella. girls are more secretive about you know checking a guy out. but the guys like stare you down untill you feel so uncomfortable.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by beauteous(f): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2008
* noddin nd sayn YES to d last part of d title of d thread embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2008
Nella:

Ok, so seriously that thing is very embarrassing! I don't know about other ladies in the house, but 4 me . . . undecided ! I mean, we ladies do look\check out a guy but at least we try to hide it between our selfs n stuff, maybe some giggling with your girlfriend d dude won't even understand you're checking him out or anything. But Guys! they just stare like soo bare! Of course if a girl is with her girl friend\s theres no problem, because with your girl friend everything is cool, u can just shake it off and walk by, But if you're alone, ha, and worse walking in heels, I don't know if this happens to other ladies in the house, but it's like my steps completely change and I'm almost walking all wobbly and stuff, which is soo not sexy, lol, but really it's very uncool!

Lmao!!!! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by phattgirl: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2008
@ post  grin grin grin

its very true some guys will walk into lamp posts just for the sake of looking. Lol  grin
With some girls tho, you can't blame them, even I have to look at times. But it does makes 'em look desparate like they havn't seen attractive women in years.  cool
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2008
once there was this guy and his crew of friends who wouldnt stop staring at me and my friends. we knew they were lames because they were putting up a front that they were playas but they were nothing but wannabes. so we got tired of their down right rudeness so i suggested we all stare at them. so we did. it was so hilarious. they started blowing kisses at us and they bought us drinks. we took the drinks and left the guys. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by noetic(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

once there was this guy and his crew of friends who wouldnt stop staring at me and my friends. we knew they were lames because they were putting up a front that they were playas but they were nothing but wannabes. so we got tired of their down right rudeness so i suggested we all stare at them. so we did. it was so hilarious. they started blowing kisses at us and they bought us drinks. we took the drinks and left the guys. cheesy cheesy
was dat all dat happened?
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2008
noetic:

was that all that happened?

after they bought us the drinks, we chatted for like a few minutes. they were complete idiots. so we finished our drinks and told them we needed to freshen up and to meet us on the dance floor. we did go freshen up, but ditched them and went to a better club.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by cescky(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

broke arse opps sharp chicks grin grin tongue

onyi hw far?? grin grin kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2008
@cescky

hello friend. how have you been?? just came back from my kick boxing class and my belly dance class.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

after they bought us the drinks, we chatted for like a few minutes. they were complete idiots. so we finished our drinks and told them we needed to freshen up and to meet us on the dance floor. we did go freshen up, but ditched them and went to a better club.

did it occur to u they may have been looking at one pretty chic amongst u guys and not all of u?  grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by noetic(m): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2008
davidylan:

did it occur to u they may have been looking at one pretty chic amongst u guys and not all of u? grin
seconded i too dey feel u
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2008
well david it was obviously me. it is sometimes a curse to be as gorgeous as i am.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

well david it was obviously me. it is sometimes a curse to be as gorgeous as i am.

Thank God say i dey kampe, i would have fallen off my seat with laughter. cheesy
Gorgeous lo mo!
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2008
@david

How dare you?? do you truly wanna the bashing that is just sitting and waiting for you?? didnt think so.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by noetic(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

@david

How dare you?? do you truly want to the bashing that is just sitting and waiting for you?? didnt think so.
no mind david, gorgeous lomo lati le grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

@david

How dare you?? do you truly want to the bashing that is just sitting and waiting for you?? didnt think so.

if u were truly gorgeous, why would u be angry that someone questioned it? grin Arent you confident of ur own looks?
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nella(f): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

lol, lmao!

I once stuck my tongue out at a dude, But of course I was inside the car, it was in a go slow traffic . . . . The dude was staring, and I just felt that urge to stick out my tongue and make that face which I'm soo used to, thanx to my cousin, So I did! And it felt really good, believe me lol, every girl should try it  grin grin
lol,

If I'm sitting  with a guy and a lady walks by and he is staring, I give him a smack,  tongue Even my bros, lol,

@ David,

is that the new way of toasting a girl?? Abi. . .  .which one u dey?  tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2008
toasting kini? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2008
@david

just shut up oka. yes i am confident in how i look but i dont take disrespect from scum like you.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by cescky(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

@cescky

hello friend. how have you been?? just came back from my kick boxing class and my belly dance class.

am good,kick boxing?? shocked ?,how do u do that with those heavy loads of milk grin grin,cld help u carry them while u box away,wont mind them boxing me though
can picture ur belly dancing,makes me hungry all of a sudden

@david
she a fine girl oo,she looks like the lastest mbgn,serious

@nella
gotten them transplants yet grin grin tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2008
really?  cheesy hehe go kick a stone if it will make you feel better o jare.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by noetic(m): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2008
onyinye2:

@david

just shut up oka. yes i am confident in how i look but i don't take disrespect from scum like you.
dont take it hard . . . . . . all na play
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2008
noetic:

don't take it hard . . . . . . all na play

no mind am. Every small thing she must yell . . . grin
Only girls who have a low self esteem who know they dont really look that good have to vigorously defend their looks with insults.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nella(f): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2008
@David,

You deserve a smack! If I was Onyinye I'd box u duuu-de! angry tongue tongue

cescky:

am good,kick boxing?? shocked ?,how do u do that with those heavy loads of milk grin grin,cld help u carry them while u box away,wont mind them boxing me though
@nella
gotten them transplants yet grin grin tongue

yes of course, can't u still see the difference?? angry tongue Or u want me to blow up some more eh? cheesy grin grin lol,
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 12:01am On Jun 27, 2008
david let me say this in the easiest way possible. since you have the mind of a monkey. first of all im not yelling im actually quite calm. second of all i know i look good so i dont need your okay to know that. Third you and noetic and can go screw yourselves on a volcanoe cause i have time for lames.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2008
Nella:

@David,

You deserve a smack! If I was Onyinye I'd box u duuu-de! angry tongue tongue

i dont mind pretty girls giving me a smack eh wink

Now onyinye is another matter . . .
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2008
rotflmao. . funny thread grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2008
Oyinye2 u said all that with a "calm" demeanour?  grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by cescky(m): 12:04am On Jun 27, 2008
@nella
does it still taste the same are u sure?/ grin grin tongue,pass a sample let me try and see if its same taste, grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by ideycraze1: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2008
meaningless thread - stupid people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? / 80% Of Married Men Are No Longer Happy With Their Wife, Why? / See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.