Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,173 members, 7,845,845 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Do This And Know If She's Interested. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This And Know If She's Interested. (5046 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You / When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Semaj77:

No concrete way to know but if you're at your lowest with nothing to offer her and she still calls you frequently then she may be interested in you
So you have to go to your lowest to know if a pvssy is interested in you. God forbid! I have chosen to remain at my highest!

1 Like

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Lilsameey: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
aluyapreston:

Omo na this kind girl I get o. I always feel happy. not superficial with social media. Extremely intelligent and working. Her dream big die. Though mine big pass. She said she is lucky to have me because most guys idea of women dey warped
, That's the vibe bruh, I really hope nothing changes her and you as well, Some Changes does bad things.
Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by aluyapreston: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2021
Lilsameey:
, That's the vibe bruh, I really hope nothing changes her and you as well, Some Changes does bad things.

Yeah bra. I hope so. We are having a good thing. Even my dad that was like he doesn't like Esan girl. As he see her once, He surprise. He was like the girl is so young (looks far younger than her age) and she get sense. I just smile
Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2021
aluyapreston:

Yeah bra. I hope so. We are having a good thing. Even my dad that was like he doesn't like Esan girl. As he see her once, He surprise. He was like the girl is so young (looks far younger than her age) and she get sense. I just smile
You're lucky.
Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Sirsesan: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2021
True but not always true. It depends on the kind of woman you're dealing with and her responses/signals/body language within these period.
Chai, after further consideration, this your rule has not exception. Always true. Gbam. because if she is never ready to contact you after the 2 weeks, she probably never will, then why will you? But what I guess mostly happen with this sort of case is, if she is half way into you within this period, she will contact you back and still waste your time nonetheless. YELLOW light is the worst of them all. It better is RED or GREEN.

1 Like

Re: Do This And Know If She's Interested. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sirsesan:
True but not always true. It depends on the kind of woman you're dealing with and her responses/signals/body language within these period.
Chai, after further consideration, this your rule has not exception. Always true. Gbam. because if she is never ready to contact you after the 2 weeks, she probably never will, then why will you? But what I guess mostly happen with this sort of case is, if she is half way into you within this period, she will contact you back and still waste your time nonetheless. YELLOW light is the worst of them all. It better is RED or GREEN.
Sense will not kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Education Make You A Good Wife? / Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! / What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.