Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? (11769 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by sayso: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2011
get down on her really had,there are lots of honey down there.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by thundaBOLT: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2011
Hmmmmmmmm
simple
u dnt need too much money or a car
all u need is to show care and you must know how to f-ck well well

when i was managing girls love me because i show dem care and i can Bleep well well now dat i have a car girls dnt love me again dey only love my money. so money is not a yard stick for true love
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2011
poster noww its simples if u gat dimples
make sure u belong to different cults like opc , mend e.tcs
all dose kain tins dey help and lastly u have to b killing ur 40yr old virgins monthly for sacrifice to seal it wella , go forth and keeepth thy love cool cool cool cool
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2011
Lol @ Poster. You'd soon be old enough to know that you don't NEED to keep ANY girl forever. Worse still is to let her KNOW that you're so desperate for her useless love. As soon as she knows, then you can be sure she'd smash your weak heart in no time.

In any case, if you do want to keep a girl in this part of the world, the single most important thing for you to do is to find ways to make lots of money. Forget about showing her 'care' or forking her well, these are only secondary factors. Even if you show her all the care in the world and break her waist each time you fork her, she SHALL leave you the moment one cool super-rich young man proposes to her. It's not even her decision alone to make: her mother, sisters, family and friends would definitely place a rich 'well-to-do' guy on the top of her priority list. DO NOT GET THIS TWISTED. As long as we're talking about Nigeria and Nigerians, money is the number one factor that attracts and KEEPS women. How often have you seen rich guys being dumped by women? (except for richer guys).

After that, you can then worry about showing her care or improving your sex skills. But I insist that these are only secondary in this part of the world - women here would even intentionally choose an impotent wealthy brute over an average virile caring guy. Personality, being caring, sex skills and other such considerations only get you ahead other things being equal.

Nonetheless, it is important to NEVER EVER give ANY woman the impression that she is indispensable in your life. They always tend to misbehave when they have that impression.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2011
My dear forum members i need your help! Am into a relationship and[b] i [/b]love the girl so much that[b] i [/b]can not afford to loss her to another man. But all am doing to keep her happy since to prove abortive and she always say that she love me. please[b] i [/b]need your help.

Thanks

With the bolded and if she is the opposite, she is way off your league. When the right man shows up, you are gone. Believe me! Just work on your persona.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by seedord247(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2011
May be you have Mouth Odour and sperm odour . . . . Please check with your doctor.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by cheche2(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2011
take her to a thick forest whre only the two of u will have each other till the next life. maybe u will become the estherdim of the jungle.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by delicious1(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2011
@OP.
Communication is the best answer.Why not ask your GF.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by scopusng(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2011
I had a courtship with my present wife for 14 years before we finally got married in 2005. Be nice to each other, you do not need to do any extra thing to keep her forever,it's natural.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Ayoobscom(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2011
By wearing masks and never go out of the bungalow,
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by duduspace(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2011
Ayoobscom:

By wearing masks and never go out of the bungalow,

You be Osama brother? grin grin grin
mind yu, she can still position her butt near the window and get a good pounding from some riff raff she doesn't even know. You wan try women?
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by andyanders: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2011
By using a rope to tire her to a very big Pillar. Build a house and buy a strong chain and now tire her like a dog or goat in your compound and make sure you live alone. By so doing, you have secured her forever to yourself.

If you don’t know what love is through the natural, then apply the above concept and it will work for you. By so doing, you have secured and kept her to you ONLY till you die. Also make sure that you secure your compound by going to stay in the middle of the bush. Do not have Monkey or Chimpanzee stay with you as they will try to pregnant her.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by GudLion(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2011
HOW TO SATISFY A WOMAN:
Caress, praise, pamper, relish, savor, massage, make plans, fix, empathize, serenade, compliment, support, feed, tantalize, bathe, humor, placate, stimulate, jiffylube, stroke, console, purr, hug, coddle, excite, pacify, protect, phone, correspond, anticipate, nuzzle, smooch, toast, minister to, forgive, sacrifice for, ply, accessorize, leave, return, beseech, sublimate, entertain, charm, lug, drag, crawl, show equality for, spackle, oblige, fascinate, attend, implore, bawl, shower, shave, trust, grovel, ignore, defend, coax, clothe, brag about, acquiesce, aromatize, fuse, fizz, rationalize, detoxify, sanctify, help, acknowledge, polish, upgrade, spoil, embrace, accept, butter-up, hear, understand, jitterbug, locomote, beg, plead, borrow, steal, climb, swim, nurse, resuscitate, repair, patch, crazy-glue, respect, entertain, calm, allay, kill for, die for, dream of, promise, deliver, tease, flirt, commit, enlist, pine, cajole, Anglicize, murmur, snuggle, snoozle, snurfle, elevate, enervate, alleviate, spotweld, serve, rub, rib, salve, bite, taste, nibble, gratify, take her places, scuttle like a crab on the ocean floor of her existence, diddle, doodle, hokey-pokey, hanky-panky, crystal blue persuade, flip, flop, fly, don't care if I die, swing, slip, slide, slather, mollycoddle, squeeze, moisturize, humidify, lather, tingle, slam-dunk, keep on rockin' in the free world, wet, slicken, undulate, gelatinize, brush, tingle, dribble, drip, dry, knead, fluff, fold, blue-coral wax, ingratiate, indulge, wow, dazzle, amaze, flabbergast, enchant, idolize and worship, and then go back, and start again. cheesy cheesy cool
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by hildaa(f): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2011
Do you want to keep her as a girl friend forever or as a wife? If you want to keep her forever as a girl friend or later as a mistress, you better think twice cos no woman will want to be kept as a girlfriend forever.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Connoisseur(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2011
@poster (estherdim)
you are already doing enough for her. You went as far as adopting her name as yours. if your answering esther dosent move her, i bet nothing else will.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by tellwisdom: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2011
[size=8pt]May be you have Mouth Odour and sperm odour . . . . Please check with your docto[/size]r
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin badt guy

@Op, You self try go see doctor, Or try spraying sherturse or airfreshner into your mouth cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2011
Come here boy! Lemme take u to my personal Babalawo, He'll help u prepare a potent charm dat'll keep ur gurl with u for years.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by delicious1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by ektbear: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2011
Two words: magic stick grin
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by jakesund(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2011
grin
the only logical way is to use MAGUN!!!.as 190 suggested,

once she sees that any guy who tries to bleep her ends up dead,she'll take the hard choice of sticking to the guy with the anti-MAGUN, CHEERS!.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by r231(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2011
undecided
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by chines4(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2011
Strolls in sees Posters signature sighs and strolls out cool
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by chyket(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2011
The smartest way to keep her is to MARRY her
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by PurestBoy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2011
[size=14pt]GIVE ME HER NUMBER, I'LL HELP YOU TALK TO HER ON YOUR BEHALF[/size]
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by dayokanu(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2011
Kill her and kill yourself
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by kandiikane(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2011
@poster
U can NEVER keep a girl, BUT if u have

1. Money
2. Swag
3. Car

then u also know how to fucck her well then u are there. . .i bet u she will never let u go

E don tok am
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by niyooo(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2011
Chop her up and store her in the freezer. Make sure the freezer has constant power supply so she doesn't decompose. tongue See quite easy, you get to keep her to yourself forever that way. grin

Nuff said, you can't keep her if she doesn't want to stay. wink
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by kandiikane(m): 12:20am On Jun 02, 2011
lmaooooo. . .

And maybe cook  and eat then she will definitely be with/in you forever, leaving her in the fridge carries it risks
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Thirst4Lif: 1:41am On Jun 02, 2011
@OP

And you want US to tell you how to keep her forever?

I'm sure there are people on NL who aren't sure how to maintain

their OWN relationships!! Just keep doing what you've done

thus far
! Good luck!
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 02, 2011
andyanders:

By using a rope to tire her to a very big Pillar. Build a house and buy a strong chain and now tire her like a dog or goat in your compound and make sure you live alone. By so doing, you have secured her forever to yourself.

@poster
that above answer IS the only way, men like you, could keep a woman forever.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by rixonj: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2011
prayer is d best solution 2 every problm. am advising u 2 pray harder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Rapes Me / "How My Mum Knew I've Started Having Sex" - Lady / Nine-year-old Boy, Saneie Masilela Banging His 62-year-old Bride Helen Shaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.