Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? (36496 Views)

I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by DavidHarry(m): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2021
Bro you didn't rush anything, girls want you to be upfront with them even from the onset. Let her go and f herself. Just keep quiet and move on

3 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 11, 2021
fvck:
So I met this lady and within a month I decided to tell her I'm going to see her Dad,and wants to settle with her, I said I was tired of the delays and search, she was all loving and nice, till one faithful afternoon she called to say she isn't in, cos she doesn't feel same way.

Me I jejely calm down and felt maybe she's playing a game not to look too cheap.

She even suggested we become friends...

Did I bring up the marriage matter too fast?
You should date like not less than 2 years before proposing to her. And you need to read The Unplugged Alpha by rich cooper and The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi

2 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by BadBradley: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2021
fvck:
So I met this lady and within a month I decided to tell her I'm going to see her Dad,and wants to settle with her, I said I was tired of the delays and search, she was all loving and nice, till one faithful afternoon she called to say she isn't in, cos she doesn't feel same way.

Me I jejely calm down and felt maybe she's playing a game not to look too cheap.

you're just a simp, is all.
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Konquest: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

Most guys don't know, it's actually women that propose marriage to men, it's women that bring the discussion, if your woman hasn't started mentioning marriage or future to you, don't jump and propose oooo, because she hasn't seen you in that light of spending forever together.

Even at that, ask yourself if her personality or character is one that you will be proud if she trained your daughter to be like her.
Too many men just see fine girl and think that's the standard to find a wife... I pity them especially the igbo abroad brothers.
Word!
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Konquest: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2021
cappyolu:
You should date like not less than 2 years before proposing to her. And you need to read The Unplugged Alpha by rich cooper and The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi
It depends on the level of attraction and how mentally, financially and
emotionally READY both are. You have to be clearly intentional! wink

Within 4-6 months minimum is enough to propose to a woman
after getting to discuss and know her thoughts (and yours) on a range of issues. Do not act too
desperate though because it
repels women and vice versa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Mcslize: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Stop being desperate in things like these. Don't you know when you act so desperate with a girl, it kills all the fun in her? When a guy acts desperate, the girl will withdraw eventually.

It is better a girl tells you by herself to come see her parents before doing that. With that you know she is ever ready. This is one of the reasons that make some ladies to refuse guys proposals.

Haven't you seen where a guy is proposing to a lady in public and turns the guy down? It is because of things like these.

Don't bring up any marriage talk with a girl you are just getting to know. It will back fire especially if the lady is still within the age of 20-26. Their desperation to marry within that age bracket isn't that high. Let things play out by itself. Let her be the one asking where the relationship is leading. When are you coming to see my parents? With these, when you propose, you won't be disgraced in public by walking out of you with your proposal if you decide to propose now. That will be a big embarrassment to you, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by wumi2017(f): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2021
Hunmmmm.God will merciful us

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by grandstar(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
You met someone just a month ago and you are already talking about marriage, if it was the other way round now, Nairaland men would have flooded this tread saying rubbish about Nigeria women and their urge for marriage, mtcheeeeeew.

That's a LIEEEEEEEEEEE grin
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by numericalguy(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
You met someone just a month ago and you are already talking about marriage, if it was the other way round now, Nairaland men would have flooded this tread saying rubbish about Nigeria women and their urge for marriage, mtcheeeeeew.

Women don't really know what they want. The same women who always complain about guys not proposing are the ones saying the guy was too much in a hurry to propose.

Most women are useless good only for chop and go.
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Konquest: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Mcslize:
Stop being desperate in things like these. Don't you know when you act so desperate with a girl, it kills all the fun in her? When a guy acts desperate, the girl will withdraw eventually.

It is better a girl tells you by herself to come see her parents before doing that. With that you know she is ever ready. This is one of the reasons that make some ladies to refuse guys proposals.

Haven't you seen where a guy is proposing to a lady in public and turns the guy down? It is because of things like these.

Don't bring up any marriage talk with a girl you are just getting to know. It will back fire especially if the lady is still within the age of 20-26. Their desperation to marry within that age bracket isn't that high. Let things play out by itself. Let her be the one asking where the relationship is leading. When are you coming to see my parents? With these, when you propose, you won't be disgraced in public by walking out of you with your proposal if you decide to propose now. That will be a big embarrassment to you, don't you think?
Well said.

There are men like me who don't like all the mushy mushy public proposals. An intimate and genuinely creative proposal is
more like it! Same with some
women (She may be in love but
hates the publicity and show
off that comes with a public proposal).
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Octopusssy(f): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2021
wunmi590:

Yes, you rushed things, even the inventor of love the white people don't rush to get marry like that....

I guess it was love at first sight, and to her is was just lost, nothing close to love, but she just wanted to see how it feel like to be proposed to....

Marriage is not a child play man, you gat to sit down and analyse your present and future plan before you delve into it, so that you won't rush out after you have finished pouring sad
Since when did white people become 'inventors of love'?

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2021
fvck:

You were fast but I totally understand how u felt, Adam did same wen he met his bone of his bone..it's perfectly natural in fact I pray for your type..let her do as she wish but keep praying. She is just scared and devil is feeding her with stupid thoughts

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2021
don't ask me for relationship advice I'm single. I promote break ups.
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Anoniemos01: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2021
See moniker sef
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by rita25(f): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2021
KPEKUS HAVE SWEET THIS ONE IN ONE MONTH HE WAN MEET THE PARENTS....LOL.
SmellySperm:
I stopped reading at where you said you wanted to marry her within just a month

You're a jonzing guy undecided
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by chingle5(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
fvck:

Chairman don't listen to all those stupid people telling you within a month nonsense... The really true of the matter is that most women dont even know what they want and it is still this same girl that will start misbehaving when you finally marry another girl of your choice... And it is still this same set of people that are saying 1 month nonsense that will still preach early marriage nonsense... Bro marriage and relationship is about flaw, understanding and many other things ... Bro what i have really understand about life is? do well to do you... Coz at the end of the day no one and i repeat no one really cares .... Be free and own any responsibilities or consequences as you should like a man.
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
rita25:
KPEKUS HAVE SWEET THIS ONE IN ONE MONTH HE WAN MEET THE PARENTS....LOL.
I swear baby. U be correct babe
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Perfection10(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
SmellySperm:
I stopped reading at where you said you wanted to marry her within just a month

You're a jonzing guy undecided

Abi oooo. The guy is a crook ��
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by fvck(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6900452/she-planning-games-emotions

Here is the new update on how things has gone between I and the girl
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by fvck(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
DavidHarry:
Bro you didn't rush anything, girls want you to be upfront with them even from the onset. Let her go and f herself. Just keep quiet and move on

Thanks bro,this was my inspiration
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by abimic(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2021
DEMZEE:
Never be the first person to define the relationship as a guy. Let her ask for ur commitment and u must ensure she earns it
That's the zeal, that's the spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life / A Strange Love / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.