Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man (5130 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / My Friend’s Husband Keeps Chatting With His Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by revived: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
tonak:
Been there, seen it all. If you chat or call the man, it won't change anything. She will hate you and they will device ways of avoiding you. I already know how this will end and trust me it's not going to end well. Just brace yourself, get as much evidence as possible about their relationship cos when push comes to shove, she will deny flat out. Women never learn. This is exactly how it started in my own case but today I thank God.

Abeg I dae aspire to marry sooner and I dun dae see this case in my lady, how did yours ended I wan learn
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Just use her phone to type “Leave my wife alone” he’d get the message and if you ran across each other the next day, just throwaway face then the next next day you can continue to greet each other.
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Depressed101: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Beloved3:

Why not simply chat the neighbour up and let him know you are no longer comfortable with his prolonged chatting activity with your wife?

That's being proactive and definitely better than just watching to see if your wife will do the right thing and cut off after you have warned her. Remember she's human and prone to temptation.

Dem nor dey repair orange wey done spoil..
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmm Sisisioge do you believe this wife is lost already or situation can still be brought under control? grin
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by simplepee(f): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Davewealth2021:
Thanks all.

I am okay with what I have heard.

I know what to do.

Let the thread end.
hahaha

Baba don change am... Nairaland is the worst place to seek for marital advice. Dem go crucify your wife so tey the woman go dey disgust you when you reach house, awon judge and jury, pele my dear....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by MufasaLion: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
She's gone to the street. grin
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nonexisting1: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Before a man tells a woman "I see love in your eyes", he must have come in close body contact with her. He has either kissed, hugged or fuccked her. Also a woman can not just wake up and go and clean a man's house for nothing when she is into house cleaning business. Something took her there and that same thing keeps their chat going on. I'm sure the husband can see the excitement in his wife's face since she started chatting the neighborhood and whenever she is talking about him. The bottom line is that she has feelings for that married neighbor and that's the bitter truth. If he has not fuccked her, it's only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by sisisioge: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Beloved3:
Hmmm Sisisioge do you believe this wife is lost already or situation can still be brought under control? grin

grin grin grin

OP's wife surely likes the other guy....but they are still in the willful feelings phase....they wouldnt have done beyond holding hands. But we all know that na from clap dance dey start grin . Let us pray biko.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nozino: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Beloved3:

Why not simply chat the neighbour up and let him know you are no longer comfortable with his prolonged chatting activity with your wife?

That's being proactive and definitely better than just watching to see if your wife will do the right thing and cut off after you have warned her. Remember she's human and prone to temptation.

I feel like slapping you through my phone. Chat the neighbor onto wetin? Does the neighbor have any business with him? Is the said neighbor the cause of his wife’s infidelity?

When your wife start acting like this, don’t resolve the issue with her, go to the neighbors house, pull of your cloths and fight him. Nonsense!
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nozino: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Davewealth2021:
Thanks all.

I am okay with what I have heard.

I know what to do.

Let the thread end.

I have to tell you this. You are a fool. A very very big fool.

To think you need “married Christian couples “ to tell you that your wife is a cheap shameless whorre who has no iota of respect for you proves the fact that your a very slow fool.
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Davewealth2021: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nozino:

I have to tell you this. You are a fool. A very very big fool.

To think you need “married Christian couples “ to tell you that your wife is a cheap shameless whorre who has no iota of respect for you proves the fact that your a very slow fool.

Your choice of words show deep anger and frustration. May you be healed from whatever that is causing it.

Of course the idea of this discussion was not to hear from someone who is uncouth, untrained and suffering from the basic issues of life. Thinking straight is usuaĺly difficult for these category of people.

Though, in the midst of all the nonsense you said, at least you mentioned that there was no need to engage the neighbour which is a sensible contribution.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nozino: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Davewealth2021:

Your choice of words show deep anger and frustration. May you be healed from whatever that is causing it.

Of course the idea of this discussion was not to hear from someone who is uncouth, untrained and suffering from the basic issues of life. Thinking straight is usuaĺly difficult for these category of people.

Though, in the midst of all the nonsense you said, at least you mentioned that there was no need to engage the neighbour which is a sensible contribution.

Thanks!

I had to say it. Call it being impulsive. Glad you could take something out of what I said, but you’re forgetting the most important part, your wife is an holosho and has absolutely no respect for you. With boys/men like you, friends like us have to say it the way it is so you understand. Your wife na Ashawo, a very shameless one and you’re very weak. A character flaw she’s capitalizing on. I’m sorry if I’m raw, uncouth or untrained. I had to say it the way it is.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

OP's wife surely likes the other guy....but they are still in the willful feelings phase....they wouldnt have done beyond holding hands. But we all know that na from clap dance dey start grin . Let us pray biko.

grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nozino:

I feel like slapping you through my phone. Chat the neighbor onto wetin? Does the neighbor have any business with him? Is the said neighbor the cause of his wife’s infidelity?

When your wife start acting like this, don’t resolve the issue with her, go to the neighbors house, pull of your cloths and fight him. Nonsense!

Perhaps you are only trying to protect yourself. You probably mess with other men's wife too and wish their husbands leave you alone when they find out. grin grin
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nozino: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Beloved3:

Perhaps you are only trying to protect yourself. You probably mess with other men's wife too and wish their husbands leave you alone when they find out. grin grin

I don’t. But you’d agree that it doesn’t make any sense. Imagine the disgust you feel over two women fighting over a man, now imagine a scenario where a married man goes over to his wife’s lovers house to fight him while ignoring the shameless, disrespectful, whoring daughter of Jezebel living peacefully in his house.
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nozino:

I don’t. But you’d agree that it doesn’t make any sense. Imagine the disgust you feel over two women fighting over a man, now imagine a scenario where a married man goes over to his wife’s lovers house to fight him while ignoring the shameless, disrespectful, whoring daughter of Jezebel living peacefully in his house.

Did you read anywhere in my post a suggestion to go fight the neighbour?
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nozino: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Beloved3:

Did you read anywhere in my post a suggestion to go fight the neighbour?

Calling, texting, confronting or discussing his wife’s infidelity with his “innocent” neighbor is exactly the same thing as fighting the man. He should focus on the shameless entity in his house who’s probably texting a married man at night and going to clean a married man’s house.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nozino:

Calling, texting, confronting or discussing his wife’s infidelity with his “innocent” neighbor is exactly the same thing as fighting the man. He should focus on the shameless entity in his house who’s probably texting a married man at night and going to clean a married man’s house.

Check the picture below. Why do you think they warn thieves in advance with that notice? grin

Besides, would you stick with this advice of yours if OP was a military man? grin grin

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nozino: 12:10am On Oct 12, 2021
Beloved3:

Check the picture below. Why do you think they warn thieves in advance with that notice? grin

Besides, would you stick with this advice of yours if OP was a military man? grin grin

Honestly? Yes!!! The innocent man hasn’t done anything wrong. Agreed, he is married but his marriage could be open or he is separated from his wife. We don’t have that information. The information we do have his that OP’s marriage his close, his wife has refused to stop flirting with a married man after OP has told her that he isn’t comfortable with whatever she’s doing with another person’s husband yet she has continually disrespected her husband and her marriage.

It doesn’t make any sense for OP to confront the innocent man. If the shameless jezebel is so smitten by this neighbor, let her file for a divorce and move into his house. I have had too many experiences. It is very sad that OP is a weak person. I’m sure jezebel finds her husband repulsive. I know for a fact she doesn’t chat/text him on social media. Who knows? their sex life might be suffering too. Any how, it’s non of my business. Besides, what do I know?

P.S if as a military personnel or for what ever reason you have to call/text/confront your wife’s alleged lover to leave your wife alone, your marriage is dead! Know this and know peace!
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:34am On Oct 12, 2021
verybadmouth:
Oga, treat your wife with love also.
It's very obvious you're not in good terms with your wife and often stay away from home.
The solution to your problem is simple. Start showing her signs of affection and love by doing house chores and taking her out. Cook her a nice meal. She's your wife and not your slave. Show her excess love and see if she will not leave the other guy alone. Na she go even block the guy troway.

Are you married ?
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by verybadmouth(m): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Are you married ?
yes
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by dhiqson(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2021
So a married woman, emphasis on married
Chats with another man (not bad. It could be business or whatnot grin) it didn't end there

It went further where the "married" woman goes to the man house to clean grin cheesy and the man tells the woman he sees love in her eyes grin

Now I've no problem with all that cause I need see what the Man did... (After all when eve ate the fruit God didn't come down
It was when Adam ate that God fired down)

LoL the man (very strong man) comes here to lament how he has lost control of his home grin and we should help him
Your wife disrespects you right under your nose and you don't know what to do?
Is this what you people rush to do every Saturdays?
Sir I've no words for you
Just encourage your wife, tell her to clean well
You can buy her rubber...so as not to wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Davewealth2021:
Thanks All!

How you doing bro. I'm keen on knowing how events have turned out. You can pass on your experience for others to learn from.

Cheers.
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Truvelisback(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
How have u been treating ur wife? The man said, he sees love in ur wife's eye. What have u been seeing ur wife's eye?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] / He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? / What's Your Selling Point (girls Nd Guys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.