Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship (54874 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2021
UselessBuhari:
You are not a guy man, read the story well. The girl first rejected him, then came back and started asking him for a favour, that's their style of telling you they are ready for transactional or no strings attached sex. The reason why she initially told him she has a boyfriend is to ensure he doesn't expect much commitment from her, more like she warned him first, so that when he sees her with another guy he can't complain. That girl was 100% ready to fùck him and I am telling you from my multiple experience of exact same scenario. Like a said, if he isn't willing to take the risk of sending the cash or subscription, all he needed to do was to invite her promising to do much more than that when she comes

I doubt you understand my post. All women aren't the same, your case can not apply to everybody.
Sending her money or airtime doesn't mean she won't block him after that or visit him. And she visiting him doesn't guarantee fvck, if she come and she say no, will he force her?
Your ridiculously low IQ is one of the reasons you find it difficult to comprehend things like this. My condolences to whoever wasted money and time to send you to school.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Oluromantic: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2021
orohbiro:
Did the so called girl force him he acted immature by eating her money
Can you count how many guys money you've eaten wrongly in the name of being a girl. That's how painful it is

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2021
UselessBuhari:

That's reality bro
Hm...
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by prophetfire: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2021
orohbiro:
You are heartless as u come shop her 200 naira how body come do u . I blame d girl for not been smart
E pain am !!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by fuckaholic25(f): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2021
3minssex:

You have intelligent things to do with money you don't have? cheesy You're broke mate.
If you weren't broke you wouldn't have typed this epistle because of 125k. Poor idiot, just like your fellow female beggars y'all have nothing but always ranting on social media.
Know your place.
lmao... I don't have to prove anything to you, you are just a keyboard warrior!!! Icymi, one of ur gender has already dropped his account number, broke fellows!!
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Yet another reason I say love doesn't exist in the world's poverty capital. Also a reason I don't chat my female friends unnecessarily. I only chat with them when I need an information. If I can get same information from a guy, I rather chat him up than her. The excruciating poverty in Nigeria has distorted residents' mental states.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Ingredient88(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2021
Keals:

There were shags inbetween, right?
yeah
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2021
Ingredient88:
yeah
Wow, congratulations ���

I'm curious about something:
Why didn't you walk away when she told you she's committed to someone else?
How did you get a boner to initiate a shag[s] in the know of the aforementioned?

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by walkingshadow911: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Gerrard59:
Yet another reason I say love doesn't exist in the world's poverty capital. Also a reason I don't chat my female friends unnecessarily. I only chat with them when I need an information. If I can get same information from a guy, I rather chat him up than her. The excruciating poverty in Nigeria has distorted residents' mental states.

the poverty level no be here o.
the reason some guys preferred to do runs girl be this. these broke girls aren't in good terms with common sense o.

if every guys should stop thinking with their dick and use their head like this op. all this cock and bull stories of "a lady use and dump me" we see everyday on nairaland no go dey again.

this post deserved to be on front page till the end of this year.
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Ingredient88(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Keals:

Wow, congratulations ���

I'm curious about something:
Why didn't you walk away when she told you she's committed to someone else?
How did you get a boner to initiate a shag[s] in the know of the aforementioned?
smile......you are so funny, anyway I will tell you, you see....as for me I don't just give up like that, most expecially a lady of my dream and class, if you have what I want in a lady, I will not give up sir, I will continue to make my request known to you always, she said something that she has not see any guy dst she love d way she love her guy, but me prove her wrong , and we dated for 1and half years, but she married, still now we are still connected in mind and soul.
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ingredient88:
smile......you are so funny, anyway I will tell you, you see....as for me I don't just give up like that, most expecially a lady of my dream and class, if you have what I want in a lady, I will not give up sir, I will continue to make my request known to you always, she said something that she has not see any guy dst she love d way she love her guy, but me prove her wrong , and we dated for 1and half years, but she married, still now we are still connected in mind and soul.
Hm...
She married the same guy, right?
How about you, you married yet?

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by UselessBuhari: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
3minssex:

I doubt you understand my post. All women aren't the same, your case can not apply to everybody.
Sending her money or airtime doesn't mean she won't block him after that or visit him. And she visiting him doesn't guarantee fvck, if she come and she say no, will he force her?
Your ridiculously low IQ is one of the reasons you find it difficult to comprehend things like this. My condolences to whoever wasted money and time to send you to school.
You are a very big fool, I am sure you are still a virgin. Where did I say all women are the same? Do all women go around asking guys for money after telling them they have a boyfriend? That girl was 100% ready to fùck him and a useless virgin like you can't make me change my mind
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Chrisvotel: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
You be real GEE grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Hezzyluv: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
heendrix:

Not everyone carries teaching job for head like you bro

Chop knuckle another knuckle grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Ingredient88(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Keals:

Hm...
She married the same guy, right?
How about you, you married yet?
yes she did, am about to too, planning on going by God's grace...
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ingredient88:
yes she did, am about to too, planning on going by God's grace...
Okay.

Apologies if I appeal to your senses as extremely quizzical, alright?

So, how would you feel if your wife is emotional attached to her ex[es]?

The one thing that wets my pant is Lord Karma. How would you react when it comes knocking, seeing that you're pretty much content with your actions. How would you?
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Ingredient88(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Keals:

Okay.

Apologies if I appeal to your senses as extremely quizzical, alright?

So, how would you feel if your wife is emotional attached to her ex[es]?

The one thing that wets my pant is Lord Karma. How would you react when it comes knocking, seeing that you're pretty much content with your actions. How would you?
I beg let me rest now, bygone is bygone...it is a thing of the past, you can't force one to be in love with you, if she find joy in another person, she is free to move on my brother, I can't force her, this life is too short for me not to go after anything that give me joy

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ingredient88:
I beg let me rest now, bygone is bygone...it is a thing of the past, you can't force one to be in love with you, if she find joy in another person, she is free to move on my brother, I can't force her, this life is too short for me not to go after anything that give me joy
Hmm... Congratulations! You can rest now.
Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Ingredient88(m): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Keals:

Hmm... Congratulations! You can rest now.
Thank you for your time.
smile, so what did you now gain from all this questioning sir
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 12:00am On Oct 19, 2021
Ingredient88:
smile, so what did you now gain from all this questioning sir
Quite a lot.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Ingredient88(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Keals:

Quite a lot.
smile

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.