Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship (54876 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by gstream: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
wallay77:
This format sweet me like mad....I get one girl like wey I go like reason this kinda parol...na me go sub this yeye girl...yesterday I was chatting her on WhatsApp she was kinda slow in replying,I asked her why ,she said cos her boyfriend is online..eweh ,on top sub wey I use my money do for u....sharperly sharperly I block her told her once her sub finishes she should tell that her useless broke boyfriend to sub her...nonsense

Guy, you Bleep up, she don give you d final code...she is just a HOlE and she did not hide it... for you to dig and move too...now see yourself, you just paid for nothing.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by SenecaTheYonger: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
obstead200:
he played it the safest way. No need to gamble because u can never tell what stuff that girl is made of. Some girls are ruthless when it comes to scamming men..... especially men they don't love. Some girls can love one man so much that they will be scamming other men for his sake...and those men being scammed will never see their pant.

So when u meet some girls and study their body language, u will realise that.....no need to take chances

That’s true
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by atiku07(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
you did well bro cunny man die cunny man kill am ! u passed the bro test

kenzysmith:
Met this beautiful girl at shoprite, I approached her and we exchanged numbers. After a week, I began asking her out she told me she had a serious boyfriend and she doesn't double date or run paro. I said no problem and I never disturb her.

3 days ago she called me that she needed to do one month sub that her sub has finish. I told her to tell her boyfriend na! She said she was too shy to ask him for cards. It look some how that it don't want to look like she was bothering him. I said OK no problem that I can't access my account at the moment that am at offshore in the middle of a sea that she should send me #200 naira mtn so I can call my bro to sub for her, she send me the card and I text her thank you very much for the card that she is a nice person.

After like 6hrs she called to tell me my bro has not send her the card. I told her I DONT have one kobo to send to her and cut the call.

Did I do wrong my fellow nairalanders sad
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by BLACKPRIEST: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
jaeyking:
So she don't want to bother/she is hy of her boyfriend but can freely bother you in friend zone.

Simps would say u acted immature
Redpillers would call you the real OG.

Like if you are a redpillers cheesy
Share if you would simp about it tongue tongue

As at quoting this: 970 Redpillers!

Hmmm! The future is not looking good, for the female gender.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Are you she? is she you? grin
I'm not the she o ,but both of them will soon see each other face to face
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Codes151(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Met this beautiful girl at shoprite, I approached her and we exchanged numbers. After a week, I began asking her out she told me she had a serious boyfriend and she doesn't double date or run paro. I said no problem and I never disturb her.

3 days ago she called me that she needed to do one month sub that her sub has finish. I told her to tell her boyfriend na! She said she was too shy to ask him for cards. It look some how that it don't want to look like she was bothering him. I said OK no problem that I can't access my account at the moment that am at offshore in the middle of a sea that she should send me #200 naira mtn so I can call my bro to sub for her, she send me the card and I text her thank you very much for the card that she is a nice person.

After like 6hrs she called to tell me my bro has not send her the card. I told her I DONT have one kobo to send to her and cut the call.

Did I do wrong my fellow nairalanders sad
you scammed someone and you are asking us?
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by UselessBuhari: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
obstead200:
he played it the safest way. No need to gamble because u can never tell what stuff that girl is made of. Some girls are ruthless when it comes to scamming men..... especially men they don't love. Some girls can love one man so much that they will be scamming other men for his sake...and those men being scammed will never see their pant.

So when u meet some girls and study their body language, u will realise that.....no need to take chances
He doesn't have to spend first. He could have just invited her over promising to do the subbing and even more for her when she comes
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by UselessBuhari: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
gstream:

Guy, you Bleep up, she don give you d final code...she is just a HOlE and she did not hide it... for you to dig and move too...now see yourself, you just paid for nothing.
I weak o, too many jew guys on Nairaland and they happily come online to boast of their Ls

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by alcuin(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Favfables:

When girls collect transport money from guys and switch off their phones, sheybi it's mature ba?? grin
In my analogy, the guy too was not forced to send TP, but the girl didn't show up after she collected the TP, a sum which is far more than 200naira tongue

I'm not supporting the young man o...
But it's funny sha

As I'm typing this, a girl collected 8k from me for Uber from Ikeja to Ajah since morning, I have not seen Sabina and her phone is switched off.

Nice one ooo

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by obstead200(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
UselessBuhari:

He doesn't have to spend first. He could have just invited her over promising to do the subbing and even more for her when she comes
the babe may not be so daft to show up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by jaeyking(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
BLACKPRIEST:

As at quoting this: 970 Redpillers!

Hmmm! The future is not looking good, for the female gender.

Replying this quote
1026 reDpillers
30 simps
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by UselessBuhari: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
obstead200:
You are assuming she doesn't want to knack him, she obviously wants to!
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
UselessBuhari:
You are assuming she doesn't want to knack him, she obviously wants to!

You're funny. Assuming he did as you suggested, either of the following scenarios can't be ruled out;
1. She blocks him after receiving airtime/cash from him
2. She might not visit him
3. Even if she visits him, that's not a guarantee that she'll fvck him. I'm sure you know that it's not every babe that visits you that'll agree to fvck you. If they say no, are you gonna force them?

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
obstead200:

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Rexymania(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Guy, I comot cap for you. You must but Igbo or Deltan
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by honest1480(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Scam gender, he is heartless but she is heartful? Una think say na only una sabi lie and deceive?
correct bro
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by MrSly(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
I blame you for being a nuisance to this thread.
orohbiro:
You are heartless as u come shop her 200 naira how body come do u . I blame d girl for not been smart
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by MrSly(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Did the so called girl force him he acted immature by eating her money
Did he force the so called girl to send him the 2h? This is how you people go about thinking with only one side of your brain.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ingredient88:
yes, thought I will be able to change her mind, NYSC even post us together too, but she redeploy back home base on some issues....when we are dating she told me that she can't leave dat guy for no reason....Dan we move on.

There were shags inbetween, right?
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
CorGier:

We'll never get to know now, i guess. Then again, what does a paltry 200box do for him?
What did you expect her to say first time? Them having a bf and not wanting to double date is the usual trite response nah. But you pay no mind to what they say; las las she gave him her contact, it means game on.
I've a handful of decent chicks (with bfs) I could call anytime for a booty call, and they hop on the next bus/bike/taxi. Why? Cos they know I've had their backs once, once. I sent something for one to get drugs with two days ago, today she's calling/texting, that she wants to come fùck me. Main chick dey house, i dodge am.

My point is just treat people right. If the juice is worth it, then take a good-hard squeeze. Don't second guess shìt, you'll always loose some.

Jeez!!! Wow! I can't believe I just heard that!
Hm...
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
UselessBuhari:

All he needed to tell her was to come and see him first.
That girl was 100% ready to open legs like Lekki tollgate for him, but it takes a real guy man to know that. You can even knack a married lady that initially rejected you because she is married let alone one that merely has a boyfriend

I think I'm going to plaster this on a wall; quite scary!
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by ehinmowo: 1:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Demigod22:
I know you are bigger than #200 airtime, you should have ignored her, or educate her on why she should not be asking someone she turned down for a favor.

Baba leave dt matter. D nigga has done the best thing. Person wey no gree take her mama training and freely bill stranger na she u won dey form preacher for?

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by ehinmowo: 1:14am On Oct 16, 2021
orohbiro:
You are heartless as u come shop her 200 naira how body come do u . I blame d girl for not been smart

An average lady loses hee brain when she sees free money, no matter how rich she might be. Imagine d stupidity. U no won bill your bf but u can freely bill a stranger.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by HRMK: 5:59am On Oct 16, 2021
UR NOT SERIOUS AT ALL!
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by fuckaholic25(f): 6:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Lmao... You are so very dumb!!! Giving random commenters money would prove what? I hope your children won't have this kind of your brain!! Well, I have intelligent things to do with my money!!
3minssex:

You're 80% well to do compared to who?

Hey, let's pick 5 random commenters on this thread and send #25k to each of them.
You in?
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by UselessBuhari: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2021
3minssex:

You're funny. Assuming he did as you suggested, either of the following scenarios can't be ruled out;
1. She blocks him after receiving airtime/cash from him
2. She might not visit him
3. Even if she visits him, that's not a guarantee that she'll fvck him. I'm sure you know that it's not every babe that visits you that'll agree to fvck you. If they say no, are you gonna force them?
You are not a guy man, read the story well. The girl first rejected him, then came back and started asking him for a favour, that's their style of telling you they are ready for transactional or no strings attached sex. The reason why she initially told him she has a boyfriend is to ensure he doesn't expect much commitment from her, more like she warned him first, so that when he sees her with another guy he can't complain. That girl was 100% ready to fùck him and I am telling you from my multiple experience of exact same scenario. Like a said, if he isn't willing to take the risk of sending the cash or subscription, all he needed to do was to invite her promising to do much more than that when she comes
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by UselessBuhari: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2021
Keals:

I think I'm going to plaster this on a wall; quite scary!
That's reality bro
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2021
fuckaholic25:
Lmao... You are so very dumb!!! Giving random commenters money would prove what? I hope your children won't have this kind of your brain!! Well, I have intelligent things to do with my money!!
You have intelligent things to do with money you don't have? cheesy You're broke mate.
If you weren't broke you wouldn't have typed this epistle because of 125k. Poor idiot, just like your fellow female beggars y'all have nothing but always ranting on social media.
Know your place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.