Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,010 members, 7,841,863 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? (16995 Views)

Ladies With Heavy Make-ups Are Mostly BIMBO? / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / I Prefer Ladies To Dress Indecently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
if i challenge you to open up your identity and i open up mine

then you show us your numerous investment(not joint accounts o!) and i show up mine would you yield

your mouth don too much sef.

we will also give our account(s) details naira and domicilliary, even company details so that those viewing can help verify and be the judge.

are you game to that??

see me see this poor lady o! wey dey brag with car of not up to 8-10 million naira.

CHAI CHINEKE MU EEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2011
@XYNERISE, Take your time o!!!!!!

Wetin i do na.

lol!!!!!!

this woman just dey pull my leg too far sef.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by iyatrustee(f): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

if i challenge you to open up your identity and i open up mine

then you show us your numerous investment(not joint accounts o!) and i show up mine would you yield

your mouth don too much sef.

we will also give our account(s) details naira and domicilliary, even company details so that those viewing can help verify and be the judge.

are you game to that??

see me see this poor lady o! wey dey brag with car of not up to 8-10 million naira.

CHAI CHINEKE MU EEEEEEEEEEE

see thief!!!!!! why do you think i would stoop so low to reavealing securtiy details about my accounts? 8-10million is not much when you have an hardworking guy not jelly livered fellows like you who come online hiding behind an old typewriter and insulting innocent people like you have no work to do. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2011
That ends it, YOU ARE POOR!!!!! AND BRAG TO BE RICH.

Just an accrual from my Oil Serv Firm can do your life good for a decade.

I INHERITTED RICHES AND MADE MINE TO COMPLEMENT SAME, Get it clear.

end of discussion , i am sure next time you would be cautious while bragging.

Your account number and details does not give out you mandate madam riches!!!!!

You are using fraud as an excuse?sorry, all transactions on my account is DOUBLY CONFIRMED. i know what i mean cos i deal banking too.

Mind you 'a rat can only eat the[i] jara[/i] from a bag of rice', You dey even fear fraud.mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwww

I AM OUT OF THIS THREAD WITH YOU!!!!!!!!
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by iyatrustee(f): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2011
U don tire now now? Oil serv firm ko? U tink say I don't know pple like you? Oluwole bois looking for who to devour! You don jam wrong client grin grin grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by ebony4life(f): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2011
Tis funny how we seem to forget why clothing was invented; to cover unclothedness but the slang now is "the shorter the 'sexier' " Imagine a fat lady buying a 2yard 'aso-ebi' without the intention of adding any pcs to it. It is CRAZY!

As a married woman, there's a responsibility to be a role model in dressing, habits, etc. but a lot of women haul all the 'single lady' junk into marriage.

Pls all skimpy stuffs are strictly  for the bedroom with your hubby being the only audience, that's the show room where you can be the strip girl and do whatever you fancy. Hey its in the mind! A faithful husband can carry that image of you all day long and see no other.
Your exposure however in the public will not stop your husband's promiscuity.

You can dress beautifully. the keyword is MODERATION

Selah,
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Natasha2(f): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2011
quote from: Toaskarity on today at 01:23:32
YOUR MUM MUST BE DAMN SEXY i NOW IMAGINE HOW YOU LOOK
ARE YOU MARRIED? (I have nothing in mindoo)
lolz you can say that again she truly is cheesy
lolz lolz lolz I'm so not married still a teenager cheesy so umm you mind marrying me? wink
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2011
@Da doctor and Iyatrustee. Una don tire? Una dey form who get money pass. Tshew. . . . 2 confused Antelope. grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by annawhite(f): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2011
who d hell is da doctor? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2011
He is a QUACK! cheesy
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by annawhite(f): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
xynerise:

He is a QUACK! cheesy
and why didnt u tell me one rat poison doctor was insulting my sister angry angry angry angry
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2011
You sister no get mouth to tell you? tongue
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by annawhite(f): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
xynerise:

You sister no get mouth to tell you? tongue
brother cosmas tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by iyatrustee(f): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
Na one yeye fowl like dat! He don close for him cybercafe buz! @ Xynerise, who dey compete with dat church rat? grin grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2011
^ seriously are u married? undecided
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2011
@anna. Sir anna kubiat obong idongesit. What can I do for you? undecided
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by iyatrustee(f): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ 8ynerise, yes with 2kids! cool cool
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by annawhite(f): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2011
xynerise:

^ seriously are u married? undecided
whch kin cunny question b dis?
We r both married wit 2 kids
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by annawhite(f): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2011
so next time u wan play uncle 4 us,u kno say ur kids stil dey ya balls!
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by skydeep(f): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
Hmmm. Iya so u are a mother? undecided.
Anna I thought u are 16? grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by iyatrustee(f): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2011
U wld be one soon with all dose antelope balls u ve eating lately grin grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by skydeep(f): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2011
I cant wait till that day grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by annawhite(f): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2011
jeez 16 ke?
I startd pokin early na,dat pic on ma profile is a recent pic, infact as we speak am xpectin 2guys anytime soon
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2011
^mama d mama na u biko grin grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by iyatrustee(f): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
Sis 2? shocked shocked shocked shocked I doff my hat for you!
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by annawhite(f): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2011
iyatrustee:

Sis 2? shocked shocked shocked shocked I doff my hat for you!
sis u no dey cum online 4 yim again na.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by BABE3: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
Message to Da Doctor:

"Chei! **smh** What's all these? Pls what happened to our code of conduct as doctors?--lol-- What happened to the Swag? This (What you have done) is a very big NO- NO! Don't exchange words with people on the internet! It's silly. I can't stress that enough! Just pass your coments/posts across without the insults, even if you're inclined to. I don't know about you sha, but that makes me feel better.  Try and stay sane, ok? Let's keep it doctorlicious"--- cheesy wink

Babe!
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

quote from: Toaskarity on today at 01:23:32lolz you can say that again she truly is cheesy
lolz lolz lolz I'm so not married still a teenager cheesy so umm you mind marrying me? wink

OH MY Gosh! you still too young to get marry or are you from the northern part of nigeria shocked shocked
and by the way if your mum damn look sooooooo  sexy at this era i wonder how you gonna be looking too!
i would ask for you to be my BABY why i be your BOBO wink wink
WILL YOU?
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by skydeep(f): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
@iyatrustee and anna. Good for you ladies to have kids. Xynerise must be in the Labour room the day I will deliver of a baby. grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by adonn: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2011
Very interesting post.
A woman has a right to dress as she wants married or not.
I think it's a big mistake for a woman to dress skimpily for her husbands benefit simply because he sees other girls outside. If he can't keep his thing in his pants, and his eyes off other women, something is wrong with him and nothing you wear will change that.
On the other hand, any lady can look bad in certain clothes, depending on body shape e.t.c, so her marriage status has nothing to do with it. You should maybe have said "women with stretch marks exposing them" or something.
But guys should STFU till all of you can present us ladies with 6 packs.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima(f): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2011
adonn:

Very interesting post.
A woman has a right to dress as she wants married or not.
I think it's a big mistake for a woman to dress skimpily for her husbands benefit simply because he sees other girls outside. If he can't keep his thing in his pants, and his eyes off other women, something is wrong with him and nothing you wear will change that.
On the other hand, any lady can look bad in certain clothes, depending on body shape e.t.c, so her marriage status has nothing to do with it. You should maybe have said "women with stretch marks exposing them" or something.
But guys should STFU till all of you can present us ladies with 6 packs.

The love of Fufu, eba, jollef rice, rice stew, and spaghetti would not allow them. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Nairalander Needed Here / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.