Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,693 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? (16994 Views)

Ladies With Heavy Make-ups Are Mostly BIMBO? / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / I Prefer Ladies To Dress Indecently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 1:39am On Jun 02, 2011
D-sense:

Jealous tongue
Your Nyansh looks like those of chinese grin grin grin

How do chinese booties look, Dnonsense? undecided undecided undecided undecided

As for how my nyansh, it will take YOU, YOUR PAPI, YOUR UNCLE, YOUR BROTHERS, AND YOUR FUTURE SONS TO TAKE IN MY ENTIRE NYANSH. cheesy wink
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 02, 2011
grin grin

that's a whole lotta nyASSh!
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by ShyOne(f): 2:10am On Jun 02, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

Women dress in a certain fashion because they think it makes them look good.

I don't think it gets any more complicated than that! The pictures of Stacey Dash cannot

be taken into account. She is 'posing' seductively for a men's magazine. Big difference.

It matters not her pose. The girl is on and popping - there is no denying - several doctors have looked at Stacey Dash and said that no surgery has she had and IF SHE HAD ANYTHING - THAT IS A BIG IF - maybe botox and just a little - IF SHE DID.

I posted the pictures - not because of her posing but that she is an older woman who has kept herself together over the years - WITHOUT SURGERY - she is very natural. If she didn't pose or wear seductive clothes there is no denying that she is an older woman - IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW HER - you would take her to be very young.

That is why I posted the photos. I see in Nigeria that the society thinks that a woman past a certain age is WASHED up and shouldn't be treated or viewed in a sexy manner. THAT IS SOO WRONG.

It takes stepping out of a certain thought process to see things quite differently.

My issue with women who are older is that you can dress attractively without wearing teenager style clothes which are inappropriate because of your station in life. There are some very flattering clothes that don't fall in the "mumu" category that look beautiful and sexy - but also cover more of your physique - as a married woman - you can look great without embarrassing yourself, your husband and your kids. A little above the knee is good without going too far up the leg. Also shirts with the backs out are good to the waist but not to the nyansh. Not showing any breast but still wearing a top that "just covers the breast" is still good.

You can dress seductively without looking like a tramp.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by lepasharon(f): 3:08am On Jun 02, 2011
wat??so your typical idea of a married woman is wearing dat shapeless parashute called bubu so it luks as if shes floating or like d arab woman wher u can only c dere eyes??

get out of here jare! nd stop dat ideology!  angry
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Leilah(f): 4:12am On Jun 02, 2011
This is an interesting topic, I once went to a wedding about five years ago and wore a dress with sleeves and to the knee but the chest part was very revealing. My husband asked if I could put the scarf over them, he is not muslim but I have a very large breast. So I did. Anyways, I know some naija women married who are quite overweight and wear hit pants, halter neck tops, mini skirts, tight shorts etc with very very low cut tops and are in dire need of a good support bra. Like I nearly died when I saw this, no clothes on and this little tie wrapped around their neck. Naija women are the best! they are the best wives, mothers and cooks etc. I really admire them. But if I put this to hubby about the unclothedness of some of them he says 'thats her and her nonsense dress' I have to dress as he would like. As a muslim non practising, I kinda agree. He tells me to 'keep away' from this sort.

I know someone who wears a very short dress, she is really dark, the dress is sleevless and white and you can see the black bra and knickers underneath. Her hubby is in Naija. cool
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 02, 2011
Lol @ topic.

I put on tshirts and leggins to go to the supermarket in the am. Even shorts sef above the knee. If una wan diee make una dieee
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by ShyOne(f): 4:29am On Jun 02, 2011
Leilah:

This is an interesting topic, I once went to a wedding about five years ago and wore a dress with sleeves and to the knee but the chest part was very revealing. My husband asked if I could put the scarf over them, he is not muslim but I have a very large bosom. So I did. Anyways, I know some naija women married who are quite overweight and wear hit pants, halter neck tops, mini skirts, tight shorts etc with very very low cut tops and are in dire need of a good support bra. Like I nearly died when I saw this, no clothes on and this little tie wrapped around their neck. Naija women are the best! they are the best wives, mothers and cooks etc. I really admire them. But if I put this to hubby about the unclothedness of some of them he says 'thats her and her nonsense dress' I have to dress as he would like. As a muslim non practising, I kinda agree. He tells me to 'keep away' from this sort.

I know someone who wears a very short dress, she is really dark, the dress is sleevless and white and you can see the black bra and knickers underneath. Her hubby is in Naija. cool

wowww - my guy WOULD NEVER ALLOW - I would not be allowed out of the house and wouldn't be allowed to wear something like that out of the bedroom as there are other people living in the house as well.

I love dresses and clothes but have to be very modest in my dress - feminine and colorful - but modest - I cannot wear just anything - his mouth says I can wear whatever I want to wear but his eyes say completely different. I can read people very well.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 4:46am On Jun 02, 2011
lepasharon:

wat??so your typical idea of a married woman is wearing dat shapeless parashute called bubu so it luks as if shes floating or like d arab woman wher u can only c dere eyes??

get out of here jare! nd stop dat ideology!  angry

I am willing to bet you MORE THAN HALF OF THE MEN in the world wouldn't approach a woman if she was wearing a parachute curtain pant set an as outfit. I am just keeping it real. Other men will look at ANOTHER MAN'S woman if she was damn near nekkid but damn if ANOTHER MAN look at his woman damn near nekkid. That's some hyprocritum bullshit. Yes, I said it HYPROCRITUM bullshit.

I also want to say this, of course a man will not allow HIS WOMAN TO BE DROOLED ON BY OTHER MEN but BET you are not the only chick he is looking at either. He may not creep but he is definitely looking. He is human.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 4:48am On Jun 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin

that's a whole lotta nyASSh!

tongue
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Sike(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2011
Well i guess i'm ready, for settling down and fooling around is over. . . No 'buts' or 'maybe' *singing*
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by FBS: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2011
@OP, and how is that your problem? undecided tongue
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by sayso: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2011
somebody talked about moderation and I think that should be the guide,also if you two are young why not,but if you two are in late 50s I think modesty should be the watchdog.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by hefner: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2011
@poster: what is your business? if the husband is not complaining, why are u complaining? maybe that is what the husband wants. as for harassment, everyone gets harassed, since when has looking become harassment? one way or the other, male or female, fully covered or exposed, young or old,
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2011
i dey suspect most of these married women sef, most of them are still searching. Guess soem of dem made a wrong choice sha.

onu na di acho di,

lolllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by omoekoni(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2011
I AM STAYING SINGLE FOREVER!!, marriage does not make any sense. It is a man made institution(contract) and has nothing to do with God. Before the invention of marriage, there was life. In fact who ever created/invented marriage is a complete fool .

Please can someone tell me one advantage of being married?!!, none. Please don't get me wrong, i'm not sexist at all. I love and respect women but marriage is the most silly thing ever!!!
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2011
Oga /madam, suit yourself na.

GO GET SOME LADIES/GUYS TO GIVE YOU SOME CHILD(REN).

My question to you is that, IS THERE ANYTHING ON EARTH THAT HAS GOT JUST ADVANTAGES AND NO DEMERIT?

Dont get it twisted ,the advantages of marriage outweighs its odds, SOLELY IF YOU MARRY A GOOD WOMAN.

Think about that, and shine your eyes COS THE LADIES OF THESE DAYS ARE AS CRAFTY AND WICKED AS EVER , So i foresee them doing worse than we hear now.
(Few good ones still exist though)
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by BABE3: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2011
omoekoni:

I AM STAYING SINGLE FOREVER!!, marriage does not make any sense. It is a man made institution(contract) and has nothing to do with God. Before the invention of marriage, there was life. In fact who ever created/invented marriage is a complete fool . Please can someone tell me one advantage of being married?!!, none. Please don't get me wrong, i'm not sexist at all. I love and respect women but marriage is the most silly thing ever!!!

LOL-- Eya pele! I see you ain't gat no otono/shawty (just guessing grin). PLs who do you think created "marriage"?

I think you're even confused sef. Marriage is a man-made contract that has nothing to do with God? 

Anyways, Nothing do you my guy. No harm in remaining single.  cheesy  Paul/Peter(not sure of which ) was single all his life. But to fufill all "Godly" righteousness, I hope you're a virgin, or rather celibate---  cheesy
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2011
BABE, no worry i dey hear to marry u.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by BABE3: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2011
^^ I'll pass. Thanks for the offer.   smiley
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2011
you' d pass cool, YOU GET EXAM?

ur weli comi anyway
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2011
A woman dresses indecently when she doesn't look good in her outfit: wearing clothes that are not your size.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by BABE3: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

you' d pass cool, YOU GET EXAM?

your weli comi anyway

lol-- "I'll pass" also means "I refuse" or "I don't want".  smiley I think it's an America slang, not sure.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by omoekoni(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2011
LOL-- Eya pele! I see you ain't gat no otono/shawty (just guessing ). PLs who do you think created "marriage"?

I think you're even confused sef. Marriage is a man-made contract that has nothing to do with God?  

Anyways, Nothing do you my guy. No harm in remaining single.    Paul/Peter(not sure of which ) was single all his life. But to fufill all "Godly" righteousness, I hope you're a virgin, or rather celibate

i am not confused, Let me repeat myself, marriage has nothing to do with God. Marriage is a social union or legal contract between people that creates kinship.  It is an institution in which interpersonal relationships, usually intimate and sexual, are acknowledged in a variety of ways, depending on the culture or subculture in which it is found. Such a union, often formalized via a wedding ceremony, may also be called matrimony.

We all know it is a contract that was probably created by a kitty-whipped  to benefit women and make men miserable forever. have you really really seen any man who is happily married? My friends that got married (to a good woman or not) are all miserable and caged and receive a daily dose of nagging. i worked hard and made my millions and i have refused to get married, i can do whatever i want(and whoever i want) all the time. i am having a blast, living the life, name it, Russian, Thai, English, Scottish, American(white and akata), Indian, Polish, Brazilian, Czech, Malaysian, German, Spanish, French, Nigerian, Ghana, GIRLS are all in the sampling bag and i ain't even done yet. The single life is the best

I have been asked if i do not want kids and my reply is simple, i came into this world as an individual and i will go as an individual. does it really matter if i have kids or not, once you are dead you are dead! whether your name lives on or not you are still dead! so it really doesn't matter.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by shirleyz: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2011
while dressing indecent's not so good, i can always dress and still look sexy o, and of course when i am married will still continue to dress and look good , abeg i am young at heart, i need to feel good about my self and my dressing. grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by BABE3: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2011
omoekoni:

i am not confused, Let me repeat myself, marriage has nothing to do with God. Marriage is a social union or legal contract between people that creates kinship.  It is an institution in which interpersonal relationships, usually intimate and sexual, are acknowledged in a variety of ways, depending on the culture or subculture in which it is found. Such a union, often formalized via a wedding ceremony, may also be called matrimony.

We all know it is a contract that was probably created by a kitty-whipped  to benefit women and make men miserable forever. have you really really seen any man who is happily married? My friends that got married (to a good woman or not) are all miserable and caged and receive a daily dose of nagging. i worked hard and made my millions and i have refused to get married, i can do whatever i want(and whoever i want) all the time. i am having a blast, living the life, name it, Russian, Thai, English, Scottish, American(white and akata), Indian, Polish, Brazilian, Czech, Malaysian, German, Spanish, French, Nigerian, Ghana, GIRLS are all in the sampling bag and i ain't even done yet. The single life is the best I have been asked if i do not want kids and my reply is simple, i came into this world as an individual and i will go as an individual. does it really matter if i have kids or not, once you are dead you are dead! whether your name lives on or not you are still dead! so it really doesn't matter.

LOL-- The "bolded" wasn't really necessary, but I'm happy for sha! You ain't even done yet? Ha! Small small abeg my brother. Don't let us get carried away here.  smiley

Marraige has nothing to do with God.??  First of all, thanks for the lecture on marriage, that again, wasn't really necessary. grin  

Secondly, are you a christian? If you are, are you familiar with your bible?

As for the kids, nothing do you! Carry go! Remember you can always adopt.  smiley
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by shirleyz: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2011
@omoekoni, while its true women nag a lot and might drive men crazy, there are still alot of goodwomen out there. I hope you find one that can make you change your mind. wink
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by omoekoni(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2011
Secondly, are a christian? If you are, are you familiar with your bible?

I am not a Christian or a Muslim as i know that religion is just a tool to control people, I am a simple, plain, drama-free human being and I live according to my conscience. wink and yes i believe in evolution. shocked
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by omoekoni(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2011
while its true women nag a lot and might drive men crazy, there are still alot of goodwomen out there. I hope you find one that can make you change your mind.

Hahahahah.so are you saying good women don't nag and drive men crazy? grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2011
no laff na, BABE! U no say i neva cross naija bodas before, no be my fault.
LOL,

BUT WHY REFUSE A JUICY OFFER OR DO YOU WANT A SOUR ONE
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by BABE3: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2011
omoekoni:

I am not a Christian or a Muslim as i know that religion is just a tool to control people, I am a simple, plain, drama-free human being and I live according to my conscience. wink and yes i believe in evolution. shocked

Aight! I can't go all "churchy" with you then. YES, you don't believe in religion(s) (Christ), and NO, I'm gonna force it down your throat to believe, but mehn, my guy you're missing out!  wink

I belive in Evolution too!! shocked shocked --only in my Biology classes.  grin

All in all, be good! Slow down on the ladies ait? wink
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by BABE3: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

no laff na, BABE! U no say i neva cross naija bodas before, no be my fault.
LOL,

BUT WHY REFUSE A JUICY OFFER OR DO YOU WANT A SOUR ONE

Aren't you married. Even if you ain't, I don't want to marry a doctor like myself.  tongue tongue
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by omopope: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2011
Your dressing does not have anything to do with the fact that you are married or single. I think it's just about how you want to be seen and addressed. Whether single or married there is no moral justification for you to dress almost half nude. No religion or creed preaches that. A lot of times people do things just because they want to be seen as "in vogue". Believe me sincerely, when I see a married woman dress indecently (and I'm sure a lot of men agree), I conclude that you are irresponsible and wanting a second opinion about your marriage. There are many ways a woman can look ravishingly beautiful without exposing the vital parts of your virtue.

omoekoni:

I AM STAYING SINGLE FOREVER!!, marriage does not make any sense. It is a man made institution(contract) and has nothing to do with God. Before the invention of marriage, there was life. In fact who ever created/invented marriage is a complete fool .

Please can someone tell me one advantage of being married?!!, none. Please don't get me wrong, i'm not sexist at all. I love and respect women but marriage is the most silly thing ever!!!

If you want to remain single then that is your own decision but do not speak blasphemy by saying the person who created marriage is a complete fool. That statement is referring to God cos He created that institution. Read Gen 2:24.

If you are still confused, consult your Pastor (if any).

I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Nairalander Needed Here / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.