Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,127 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? (16996 Views)

Ladies With Heavy Make-ups Are Mostly BIMBO? / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / I Prefer Ladies To Dress Indecently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2011
I tire. undecided

@op Why can't she be getting dressed up for HERSELF?
why does she have to be trying to impress someone? Please!
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2011
xynerise:

@Mrs Chima. So you can dress indecently and wake up the street and because your husband said nothing about it and you think all is well? undecided. He would secretly switch to plan B. grin

I don't know what you read that from but I was talking about LEGGINGS AND T-SHIRT.  There is nothing wrong with a married woman wearing leggings and a shirt.  If she was wearing a SEE THROUGH ATTIRE that is different.  I am sure she was not showing YOU GUYS her goodies wearing a pair of leggings.   undecided undecided undecided

Now getting to the if the husband doesn't have a problem part.  If the husband of the wife that is walking around nekkid doesn't have a problem then I do not have a problem.  It is that simple.

I do not dictate to people how they should live their lives I just give my opinion and move forward.  No need to dwell on something I HAVE NO CONTROL of.   cool
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I tire. undecided

@op Why can't she be getting dressed up for HERSELF?
why does she have to be trying to impress someone? Please!

I don tire ooo. My sis! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Chima kiss kiss smiley

How are ya?
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Mrs Chima. Dont you know that what you wear spells out who you are? undecided.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@Chima kiss kiss smiley

How are ya?

Good and you? wink
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Dsense(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2011
Better than you . .and you? undecided
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2011
xynerise:

@Mrs Chima. Dont you know that what you wear spells out who you are? undecided.  

So for future reference, a married woman who wears leggings and a t-shirt is a ho or up to no good?  Gotcha.   wink

LMAO@what you wears determine who you are  grin grin grin grin  That just like saying a broke man wearing Gucci is really not broke.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2011
D-sense:

Better than you . .and you? undecided

Go choke on a nut! angry Hey suga. kiss kiss
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Dsense(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2011
Go hug a transformer angry Hey love kiss
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2011
^^did u slap yourself like i told u to? angry angry oloshi!

cunumunkjijrowieur4uoiuta5u grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Natasha2(f): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2011
lmao most of them think they are hot meanwhile they aren't they don't know their shape ? they feel sexy when they do it and trust me you don't want to stop them grin [s] chai even my hot mumsi hasn't dressed indecently then some ugly yams will start dressing any how undecided[/s]
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2011
D-sense:

Go hug a transformer angry Hey love kiss

Oh my goodness! You can spell transformer! shocked shocked kiss kiss
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 02, 2011
AT POSTER;
ask one of them they will tell you that the world has changed!!! really sucks!!!! embarassed
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by tpia5: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2011
Its a question of good dress sense. Anyone could be guilty of the same, not only married women.

Dressing tastefully doesnt necessarily exclude leggings- sometimes people just arent concerned about offending the sensibilities of others.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by ronkebp(f): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2011
Am sorry to say, Xynerise, it seems you are the type of person that would want your wife to wear "iro and buba" for a night dress/ night gown, whatever, if you call, wearing leggings and a shirt not decent enough for you. Most men say, "married women"' just because you are married does that mean you are old? We have different age group of married women,20's,30's, 40's and so on. You don't expect a 20, something married woman to dress like a 50, something, just because she is married.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by snwanduv(m): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2011
My guy what really happened? Did you try and toast her only to find out she was taken? And you decided to rant about it here? Just because she is married doesnt mean she should not look good/sexy.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by ShyOne(f): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2011
She is 45 years old and has 2 children

Her body looks better than 90% of 22 year old women.

So poster - what do you have to say about old and age?  It ISN'T ABOUT AGE - it's about how YOU age.

You can do it beautifully and gracefully or you can look tore up from the floor up.

Women can have a sex life through ANY AGE.  Men and women can look good - good nutrition, exercise, staying away from the wrong crowd.  Not touching weed, liquor --- sucking up the fruits, vegetables, water and more importantly keeping God first.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by snwanduv(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2011
ahn ahn why are pictures of my wife being posted here?
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2011
ronkebp:

Am sorry to say, Xynerise, it seems you are the type of person that would want your wife to wear "iro and buba" for a night dress/ night gown, whatever, if you call, wearing leggings and a shirt not decent enough for you. Most men say, "married women"' just because you are married does that mean you are old? We have different age group of married women,20's,30's, 40's and so on. You don't expect a 20, something married woman to dress like a 50, something, just because she is married.

Thank you.  Because I was just thinking that too because I know for a fact many married women in Africa are YOUNGER nowadays.  So I know damn well a 20 years old married woman will not wear a hot arse, cotton weaved, and ruffle sewn MUMU with that loud arse head rag.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Natasha2(f): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2011
hehe shy one na wa for you o well sha you are right my mum is 42 and she has 8 kids yet the woman is still beautiful and damn she's sexy I dont know how cos she doesn't do anything special she sure looks better than so many young girls including this 45 year old woman you posted
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by ShyOne(f): 12:42am On Jun 02, 2011
yes - she is determined and stays on course - NONE OF THIS IS PHOTO SHOPPED

She might have gotten some botox and that's a maybe - because you do see some lines on the forehead - many physicians have looked at her and stated very little cosmetic surgery is any at all - that she is natural.

Good living - REGULARLY - getting proper rest, EATING RIGHT, not much alcohol, regular exercise - maintaining

You can look sexy, delicious, healthy, young, attractive at any age. Put God first and everything else is a trickle down effect. Keep beauty in your sight. Negativity keeps the face old, bitter, angry and unproductive as it ages the body with speed.

I completely admire ol girl. BIG TIME.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 12:42am On Jun 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

hehe shy one na wa for you o well sha you are right my mum is 42 and she has 8 kids yet the woman is still beautiful and damn she's sexy I dont know how cos she doesn't do anything special she sure looks better than so many young girls including this 45 year old woman you posted

Aww. You are just saying that because she is your mum huh?   wink
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Dsense(m): 12:54am On Jun 02, 2011
Ohh boy see Nyansh grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by snwanduv(m): 12:56am On Jun 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

We would have believed you if you did not go and say she looks better than Stacey Dash lol That one was too much
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 12:58am On Jun 02, 2011
D-sense:

Ohh boy see Nyansh grin grin shocked shocked

Easy killa easy!
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Natasha2(f): 1:03am On Jun 02, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Aww. You are just saying that because she is your mum huh?   wink
no Chima how can I flatter my mum like that Its the truth if you see her you would be shocked to your bone marrow  a lady that has given birth to 8 children and has done absolutely no surgery of any sort, no botox, nothing she still looks hot hot hot men you should see her when she rocks bum shorts damn  As for me I'm yet to see a lady like my mum I mean without surgery and with that number of children at her age, they are there but I haven't seen any yet cheesy
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Natasha2(f): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2011
snwanduv:

We would have believed you if you did not go and say she looks better than Stacey Dash lol That one was too much
lolz okay but it wasn't too much my mum has 8 kids while she got only two she must have had some botox no doubt my mum hasn't , my mum doesn't work hard to look good she's blessed naturally you feel me wink
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Dsense(m): 1:07am On Jun 02, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Easy killa easy!

Jealous tongue
Your Nyansh looks like those of chinese grin grin grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Thirst4Lif: 1:22am On Jun 02, 2011
Women dress in a certain fashion because they think it makes them look good.

I don't think it gets any more complicated than that! The pictures of Stacey Dash cannot

be taken into account. She is 'posing' seductively for a men's magazine. Big difference.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

YOUR MUM MUST BE DAMN SEXY! I NOW IMAGINE HOW YOU LOOK?
ARE YOU MARRIED (i have nothing in mindoo)grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by ak47mann(m): 1:33am On Jun 02, 2011
i want to settle down can someone help angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Nairalander Needed Here / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.