Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,461 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Hot Temper Has Killed Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hot Temper Has Killed Me (3263 Views)

Have U Ever Lost Something So Dear To U Bcoz Of Hot Temper? / Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out / My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by Mrscarter(f): 5:55am On Oct 16, 2021
Dilijingsly:
I just slapped my girlfriend and she is already leaving me. I really love, please what do I do to win her back oooo

Did she do something really bad to deserve it? Im against domestic voilence i grew up my dad beating mum n us kids but sometimes women can hit men or keep pushing n pushing to their limit. Every situation is different. If it wasnt deserving u should apolagize n refrain from doing it again
Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by Capitalpunisher: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Start by slapping your self
Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by IbadanJohnWick(f): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2021
Good
Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by Davash222(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Win wetin back?

What you need to do is apologize, let her go, then move on to sort out your issues.
Mariah Mariah wink

2 Likes

Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mrscarter:
Did she do something really bad to deserve it? Im against domestic voilence i grew up my dad beating mum n us kids but sometimes women can hit men or keep pushing n pushing to their limit. Every situation is different. If it wasnt deserving u should apolagize n refrain from doing it again
So, tell us, when is it ever right to slap a partner? undecided

Under what conditions is domestic violence Ok? undecided
Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by mariahAngel(f): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Davash222:

Mariah Mariah wink

No dey cut eye gimme before ma kukpuo gi anya. grin
Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by Davash222(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

No dey cut eye gimme before ma kukpuo gi anya. grin

Hahahahaha

Nwanyi ojoo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by bepositive11: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dilijingsly:
I just slapped my girlfriend and she is already leaving me. I really love, please what do I do to win her back oooo

Get her back so that you can slap her again?

Please, stop taking the word love lightly. If you truly love someone, you would never ever intentionally do anything to hurt them emotionally, physically, or psychologically.

Let her go and work on your anger problems. You don't genuinely love her since you hurt her and you're not even concerned about how your actions have impacted her. You're just being selfish
Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by Starz825(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mercychen:
I've not seen that man that will slap me just because I gave him the privilege to date me. You'll rot in jail.

The day my ex nearly did it ( because I picked his call and told his ex girl friend that was disturbing him that he's with me and she should stop disturbing him) when he got closer and looked into my eyes, he just smiled and Immediately cooled off and said, ah! This your innocent eyes cannot make me do it. He didn't know those eyes meant, " your own finish" . You'll slap me? Hm!

Don't even bother going to beg because you'll still slap her again. Work your anger. Not nice to go slapping people especially in this harsh economy.
Daddy's girl cheesy
Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by Stevyne: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dilijingsly:
Make she slap her own back make he be 1:1
Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by Myhusband(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
I guess your gf is not a Muslim? beating ladies is Islamic

joke apart, you should know her weakness now, used to it appeal to her. I've told a lady fúck her just 24hrs and I still fúck her after getting to her through her weakness
Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by Pumpumking: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dilijingsly:

So wot if u slap her...black womens are stuborn sir....u slap them, they put some respet on yor name!! (True story) angry
Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by Mrscarter(f): 3:56am On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:

If she slap you u slap back. Thats wen its called for
Re: My Hot Temper Has Killed Me by Mrscarter(f): 3:58am On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Women think they can hit men n not be hit back. Im a woman n if i ever slap my man which i wouldnt btw but saying i did then he slap me bk i cant complain.
Puching n beating up is a no no tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men / Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.