Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,288 members, 7,853,361 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Who Needs Forgiveness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Needs Forgiveness? (703 Views)

I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please / Cheating And Forgiveness / I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs Forgiveness? by maxygirl(f): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2011
Ok, this happened to me. i met this guy on saturday the 21st of may near my friend's house somewhere on the mainland. we got talking and he appeared to be a good person. he told me his younger brother was getting married soon and  is kind of waiting for him. He asked about me(i am inbetween relationships) and i told him i usually take it slowly. Later on that day he came to my house on the Island and we went for dinner, we gisted till late and he left around 10pm(he stays in Ikotun). I went to PH on sunday and came back on monday, he came to pick me from the airport, brought me something to eat and left my area around !0p.m, i did not let him go inside my house since it was quite late and we have dogs and security around my compound.

On tuesday,he took me to see his friend and the kept talking about when they would bring wine to see my family, i felt whoa, this is going to fast, anyway, we hanged out at his friend's and he dropped me at home. We kept talking on phone subsequently. Ok, my job entails i close late so he started having issues about it especially since my Boss drops me off after work, i close between 8 to 9 . he said it was not normal for my Boss to drop even if i felt it was safer.

i travelled to Ib on saturday to see my folks, he dropped me at the park and made me promise to come back the following day that was on the 29th of May whih was hios bday, this saturday marked exactly 1 week since we met,  When i left IB on sunday, my folks were puzzled since i had spent exactly24hrs with them and the following day was a public holiday. The kept asking What is the rush?

He picked me in the park and we started driving, i actually tought we were just going to hang out or something like that. Then he told me  we were going to a hotel to talk through the night. i was wondering why we could not just talk that evening/night since it was just a talk. i told him i was not comfortable with the idea and i dont hang out in hotels. Besides how long are we goin to talk for anyways? he just kept mute and started talking of other things, i kept quiet about it too, what is the point looking for a fight?
He received a call about his buiz and subsequently became very quiet, i was puzzled, i kept asking him what the matter was and he did not answer me. I then told him to drop me at home. On his way to my house, he told me he had some buiz issues and it was disturbing him. I insisted he dropped me at home. Since then he has not called me, when i called him on Monday, he was angry telling me he begged me and all of that and i was very stubborn, i begged him and told him i was sorry. i have sent him FB messasges, he replies and says the same thing. I am sorry but i am actually tired. he even told me he had paid for the room, i was wondering why he would pay for a room before telling me. I feel he has ulterior motives. Besides, i did not  want to stay in a hotel that is why i capitalized on his keeping quiet to go home,
what do u think? should i let him be, i have not called him since monday, he called on tuesday and accused me of being happy with the whole situation. i dont need stress,  it was even too fast for my own good,
Re: Who Needs Forgiveness? by divalishis: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2011
Its the guy that can provide you with the answers you seek. Besides, when a guy is covertly hasty *talking marriage in a week* something's fishy.
Re: Who Needs Forgiveness? by BABE3: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2011

**Singning Craig David's 7 days"

" I met this girl on Monday"
"Took her for a drink on Tuesday"
"We were making love on WEdnesday"----- He wanted to make love on Wednesday and you didn't allow him; that's why he's vexing.   grin

On a serious note, this your story is really strange. The guy is strange! All these happened within a week?! Chei. Usain Bolt's style mehn!  wink

Fashi the guy abeg. No long thing. He's just one of those weird dudes you meet--hopefully.

Re: Who Needs Forgiveness? by maxygirl(f): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2011
divalishis:

Its the guy that can provide you with the answers you seek. Besides, when a guy is covertly hasty *talking marriage in a week* something's fishy.

I was thinking he is kind of fishy too. And i told him i was not comfortable with the pace, but ke kept on saying i had little faith, i should just believe.

BABE!:

**Singning Craig David's 7 days"

" I met this girl on Monday"
"Took her for a drink on Tuesday"
"We were making love on WEdnesday"----- He wanted to make love on Wednesday and you didn't allow him; that's why he's vexing. grin

On a serious note, this your story is really strange. The guy is strange! All these happened within a week?! Chei. Usain Bolt's style mehn! wink

Fashi the guy abeg. No long thing. He's just one of those weird dudes you meet--hopefully.

lol
Re: Who Needs Forgiveness? by Abbycrown(f): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2011
That's too fast mehn.
The guy seems weird.
If I were you, I'd be scared. wink
Re: Who Needs Forgiveness? by MMM2(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2011
op

dat guy just want u 2 give him Womanliness.

D both of u re in 9ja not aboard where u meet some1 dat day and marry him dat same day.

Ok, why did he take u 2 his house? Instead of a hotel.

In 9ja even if some1 is very good courtship is still necessary.(culture and church demands it)

what of his old GF's? or he is a virgin.

U can still give him Womanliness if u want,
is ur own and u have d right 2 give it 2 any guy u want.
Re: Who Needs Forgiveness? by maka3: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2011
I think u shud jst let go. What's he angry abt? He no get house, which kind talk una wan talk? U are not a kid,u shud knw wat d wants. D guy be wan chop kpömö, as u no giv am,na im provoke. My dear abeg bone d guy.
Re: Who Needs Forgiveness? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2011
I've got Ipad 3G wifi 16GB for sale 70k or If you have Iphone 4 I can swap with you
Look the pictures up on
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=677480.msg8409266#msg8409266
Re: Who Needs Forgiveness? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 03, 2011
some gals out there are DAMN brave, following strangers anywhere and everywhere!!!!
Re: Who Needs Forgiveness? by SouthChi(m): 2:43am On Jun 03, 2011
he is a weirdo, i advise you to leave him alone, sounds like he was going to r-a-p-e you in the hotel , very suspect, leave that guy alone

(1) (Reply)

Would U Fear What You Want On Go Ahead And Want What You Fear? / Woman / Solutions To Her Relationship Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.