Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material (99351 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Moz22: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Run along Patrick.
I don't have the patience to tolerate you. smiley
your replies are hilarious and mean at the same time.. lol

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by wildernessVoice: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
The girl did well.
The guy fit commit suicide due to inferiority complex.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by showafrica(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!

May be na the guy last card oo
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pimine: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:
It is not worth being with someone you can't be yourself with.
Aswearugaaad

Facts.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by naturefellow(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
The crying emoji at the end speaks volume. It contradicts the idea you're passing.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
That's to say if the relationship continues, you will sell your car and you two will be using Uber and bolt then.
Keep it up.
Odiegwu
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Godswrath(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

Rated R @RatedRestrictid:

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pclemenza: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Fake. That scenario happened in Her head
You get the point now grin
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Godswrath(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Not only a wife material, also a f*ck material.

Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by shegun4sur: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
kind of woman ignorant guys like you should go for
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I no understand.

The post itself is confusing. It's like you added to the confusion.

Lols

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Akharmony: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Congrats.
she own a car{case closed.}
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by wildikeman(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!

That's Nigerian ladies for you... No sense at all
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by penplus: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
And than she came to announce it on social media...
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by kenex4ever(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol , you are gullible. The special gullibility of people who need their egos pampered at all cost .
Madam feminist,

I'm sure if you are fortunate to own a car, your ego will chase well meaning guys away from you.

In the place I work, 95% of the ladies that were not married b4 getting employed end up without a man "partly" because of the kind of cars they drive. I know of a girl that decided not to buy a car until she's married.

I'm not against a lady getting what she wants but most men are kind of intimidated by a girl that appears very rich. See, some companies usually give huge money to their staff if they marry each other but you can hardly see such marriages because the man would rather look for a girl outside that will respect him.

Back to the topic, she only made the guy to be incharge on their first date, subsequently, they will laugh over it.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by armyofone(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
She is a wife material - is the guy not husband material ?

Stressful situation - no need endangering yourself Uber - Okada - bolt etc imagine she fell off the Bolt undecided

Definitely a wife material because she refused to show you her real self ?

You see why Nigeria will never be developed country.

You guys like lies and wayo too much grin

Tajbol4splend:

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by fam2806: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
wHAT ARE YOU FEELING LIKE?
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by riczy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pataricatering:
as a woman if you meet a guy like that ruuuuuuuun .
They are a curse . Worse than cancer .
no don't run he may be on disguise, in search of true love, as most Ladies are gold digging
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by bepositive11: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

How is she humble? She's making herself look small to make the man feel comfortable. How is that being humble? She's assuming that his self esteem is so low that he she's worried about being honest with him and hurting his feelings.

Open and honest communication is key from the get go

Wait and see if she would even go on a date with him ever again. She's being passive in communication
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by TalkingBird: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
advice her to return the money to him through another means.

Davash222:

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by humilitypays(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sometimes I try to imagine how it feels to be broke as a grown man. Its not easy, thank you Lord smiley
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by deramarks(f): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
flokii:
No.. she is not a wife material but a dumb bltch.

That she drove to the venue doesn't mean she is better than the guy. What if he has a fortune but decided to go solo, considering it's a first date.

Women and unnecessary pride.

Nope. You are the dumb bitch. Go and read the whole thread and find out that it did not happen. I only made it up. I joined naira land after so many years to come tell you how stupid you are for just believing anything you see. Asiwin. Goodbye and keep being the idiot that you are.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Simdyofficial(f): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Somehow good sha.. Some guys will start being afraid to continue when they see a lady is high class..

grin my hubby get mind sha
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pataricatering:

there are a number of problems with your point of view on this issue.

1- you don't mind a woman who lies to you - already the foundation for a dishonest relationship

2 - you have an extremely fragile ego- you would take decisions to protect your ego at any cost even if the decisions are senseless - this is the bane of many egotistic men .

3 - you will NEVER wish for any success for your wife that will pass or near your own

4- means you can actually sabotage your wife if she is making progress close to yours just so you can feel like a man

5 - I feel sorry for any woman who marries you .
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by zedegit: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
StiImaticOG:
Stop deceiving yourself miss, you obviously have an IQ with a negative value. And with the way you are going, your IQ will keep depreciating until it starts reading "error".

Shalom

embarassed Hmm. How you and woman go dey drag words like this?
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by MrMacinterchi1: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

you can this a wife material? she's nothing close to material, she's a waste of funds , hers and the guy's fund .
Oga, I came with my cars o , she could even offer a ride instead of wasting the guys fund on the urber and her fund on the bolt. not reasonable at all
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Jimasun00: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Why did you take your car out when you knew you were going on a date and the man is gonna order a ride for you?wicked girl.You never ready to marry.And even allowed the man to waste his money.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
kenex4ever:

Madam feminist,
I'm sure if you are fortunate to own a car, your ego will chase well meaning guys away from you.

In the place I work, 95% of the ladies that were not married b4 getting employed end up without a man "partly" because of the kind of cars they drive. I know of a girl that decided not to buy a car until she's married.

I'm not against a lady getting what she wants but most men are kind of intimidated by a girl that appears very rich. See, some companies usually give huge money to their staff if they marry each other but you can hardly see such marriages because the man would rather look for a girl outside that will respect him.

Back to the topic, she only made the guy to be incharge on their first date, subsequently, they will laugh over it.
It is better for a woman to remain unmarried than to have to rope herself in lies in order to get married. undecided

Na people like you go run come Nairaland dey complain say woman deceived you . undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by dododawa1: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
What is called wife material self
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by ofordegreat(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Sense no go kii that babe o.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pataricatering:
or what if he really just does not have a car ? Lol
same thing, the fact that she has judged him to be inferior and cannot be herself around him is not good. If she feel he is inferior to her then move on...no need to hide who she is. is she desperate?
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
dododawa1:
What is called wife material self
Good question! A delusion shared by some, it seems.. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.