Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,120 members, 7,835,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion (60480 Views)

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by kingthreat(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
All the above 40 single women I know who are happy are single mums
The ones without kids are usually with a very bad repulsive attitude. If you dare make a sexist comment in front of them, you will be hated.
Reminds me of my colleague then. The petite Miss K. She should be 45 now and still unmarried. I hope she doesn't end up unhappy. She is actually a good woman. I don't mind being a sperm donor for her and screwing her day and night for a whole full year to achieve that.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Iyaebe Iyaebe. grin
You never cease to make me laugh.
How're is your day going and how've you been?
Omo mi where have you been? My day is going smoothly, just some groups and market issues to resolve lol, hope you full ground remain.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by naturefellow(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:
1: Use juju and hook one man.

Don’t waste your time going to Shiloh or all these scam pentecostal churches. They will end up hooking you up with one boring evangelist that suffers premature ejaculatiôn.
It is better you use your hand and hook the one you like. But treat him well.
Nothing wrong in hooking husband. Even the bible says the kingdom of God suffereth violence.

Wow! Even Nollywood hardly depict it this way. For primer, go see the '98 classic, Suicide Mission (staring RMD & Regina Askia). My dear, nothing built on falsehood/juju lasts.
Go manhunt in secular places, if you're not a believer of Shiloh and likes. Not bad! But juju, for your own posterity, shun it please!
You still misinterpret bible verse to justify your motives. Hahaha. There's a thing called boomerang effect!

Now, I know of someone who hooked a guy (the pocohantas way). They got married legally, traditionally and in the white man's way eventually. Standard wedding with the usual budgets and expenditures.
Few months into the wedding, for some miraculous reason, Oga's eyes cleared. He insisted he wasn't doing again and still questioned how that lady ended up as his wife in the first instance. It was clear to everyone that he was hooked. She confessed.

We understand these are desperate times, but girl, actions still have consequences, dire ones.

Trust me!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

Are you sure you are not depressed cos you obviously have some form of mental illness else you won't post this rubbish?

How does an opinion become a forceful motion? Are you just dumb to know this or you just want to showcase your foolishness.

You can never find a husband with your attitude and if you are married it is only a matter of time before you are dumped.

Only a mad person insults another cos of an opinion.

Be guided please.

Oh.. because I Said something is wrong with you now I have mental issues?
Who's been insultive here now SMH.

Dishing to others what you can't take.

You see all those things you vomitted up there? Back to sender!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by favour32(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Humans thrive through social nature but it's not compulsory to marry or have kids.
It is left for an individual's choice.
But remember,a companion,married or not is necessary in advance age.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by emmyN(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Petyprincess:
The truth is not everyone will get married, I have the utmost respect for women living their best life without depending on a man.
A woman's happiness should not be defined by having a man because of two hairy balls!!

Those balls are not just hairy, they are premium. If it were easy, grow a pair for yourself. Besides, no woman is fulfilled without a man. They need intense penising to keep normal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by cleish(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
For those interested in Sperm Donation,
My Package is available
Blood group O-ve
Genotype AA
Brown skin..

But future terms will be negotiated oh,

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by damosky12(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

And you don't think it's unfair to do this? Imagine someone putting you under a spell for something against your conscious self... Isn't that wicked?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by giddy10(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
I am available for any advanced lady that is interested to be a single mom (t&c dey o)
Send text only to: 09095478464
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by WHITELIGHTER: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mikester:

Wrong. Terming men irresponsible or immature for having standards is wrong. Turning down single moms doesn't make a man irresponsible. There is a huge difference between responsibility and burden. A man who turns down a single mom does so to not place a burden that isn't his upon him. Does that make him irresponsible or a child?

Women ruthlessly place high standards on men who intend to marry them but weak-minded men misguided by information such as yours lower their standards for damaged women, commit to them and eventually regret.

Don't tell or teach men who to commit to, as adults they are in charge of their own decisions. You are right in some areas but get your mentality straight and stop guilt-tripping others for making their own choices.

@bolded, u see en, God will bless you beyond ur widest imagination

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by suffering: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Women are weird creatures born with the need to get attached. The feeling grows stronger the older they get with less men looking their way. Every single man learns eventually to enjoy his own company. Desperation to claim a person makes men go insane as it does older women. Distract yourself, there is more to the world than marriage and child birth. We already have too many idiots hogging oxygen, your future seed do not need to join the aimless struggle.

Unfortunately she left this world before she could make this happen... So What is the point?
This is a good example. If one dies while the child is growing, the pikin don turn liability.

People get married at 14. People get married at 24. People get married at 39. People get married at 58 as well as 70. Time plenty so far you breathe life.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by 1Alex: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Evil people keep creating thread upon thread just to give evening newspapers false hope.
Be real. In some cases, it's not their choice to be evening newspapers. You never know what tomorrow may bring.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:
Creating this thread has been on my mind for a long time but for some reasons I kept shelving it but after coming across a thread on front page about a 41 year old single lady asking for advise I think it is about time I drop this.

Now what you are about to read is for ladies who are still single in their late 30s and I will make it as simple and as real as possible...

You will never come across the advise I'm about to give you from pastors or many relationship experts but as many people already know me, I keep it as real as possible.

1. Understand that not everybody will get married:

Marriage is not a do or die thing... Marriage does not define who you are and you must never be bothered by what people say cos most of them are Clueless about the institution of marriage. Those who truly understand will never look down on you because you are single. Your happiness is more important than marriage.

2. Be financially independent: Any single lady in her late 30s should never make it a priority to get married cos the more you worry about it the more pressure you put on yourself and this is bad for your psych.

At this stage of your life, self actualization is what you need and trust me, by the time you make it a priority to get the best out of life, this will inadvertently gravitate men to you.

Before I give this third advise let me share this very touching story...

I remember a certain lady who contacted me about 6years ago and she said she has made up her mind to be a single mum if she turns 36 and she is still unmarried and asking me to be ready to donate sperm for her cos she sees me as a responsible guy... Furthermore, she will not put any pressure on me to be financially responsible for the child as she is well to do but she just want to have a child to avoid a situation where she will reach menopause and still childless.

Unfortunately she left this world before she could make this happen... So What is the point?

3. GET A SPERM DONOR TO BEAT EARLY MENOPAUSE.

The paramount purpose of a lady is not necessarily marriage but to multiply, bring forth new generations and replenish the earth. The good thing is that with the modern medical advancement, any lady can achieve this without getting married.

Believe it or not, it is better to get a sperm donor and be a single mum than getting married under pressure to a jerk who will make life hell for you.

If you are a lady still single in your late 30s please get a man to donate sperm for you. You don't have to sleep with him and he needs not be financially responsible for the child but just for you to point to somebody in future as the child's father. This will let you relax to get a better choice of a husband.

4. A man who will love you will love you.

Some may say once they are single mums, guys will run from them and YES I agree but this will also attract real men who understand that single motherhood is not a taboo but Infact a proof that a lady is fertile, a proof that she is responsible enough to keep a baby even when they had the choice to abort.. No genuine man will reject a lady cos she is a single mum especially if the child(ren) is her first.

5. And lastly as suggested by Pocohantas in the comment below... If you are open to polygamy, give it a shot.

According to her, as a lady gets older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.

All I wrote, this is an opinionated advise but any lady in this position could still decide to wait until she finds a husband but she must understand that whilst she is waiting, her time is ticking and menopause will definitely come regardless.

I hope this makes sense.

Your thread this time around makes sensd, but I dont agree with number 5. Polygamy is a curse. It has more disadvantages than advantages. There are still single men ladies can be baby mamas for if they choose to go that route (though, I dont support it either).

You and I know the truth. They want the polygamous option cos they want a man with loaded cash.

The best option which you and I should promote is that ladies should lower their standard. Let us encourage them to pick struggling guys with brains. Let them upgrade them. Also, we should encourage older women to marry younger men. 5 years difference is still very ok. These are still better options, instead of going for polygamous.

I am shocked this option to lower their standard is not included. Anyway, I understand you are writing for the majority so you can be awarded with front page. Many of these girls will realise it later in life that they should have lowered their standard and pick responsible hustlers, and then upgrade them.

I choose to write the truth.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by WHITELIGHTER: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Komu1048:

The level of decadence in our society is nothing to write home about. Imagine people suggesting juju should be used to tire a man down. So if an old witch use juju to tire your vibrant young son or relative down, will you praiseGod for her?

They forget they too have brothers, uncles, sons and fathers...They are all probably tied down as we speak....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Mikester: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

@bolded, u see en, God will bless you beyond ur widest imagination

Amen o and you also.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by WHITELIGHTER: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
After wasting your 20s forming feminist and whatnot, attacking the male gender, masquerading your bad character all thru your 30s, las las u will still resort to juju and Shiloh or even sperm donor... is that one life? It's high time we tell them the truth, most ladies are not worth it, if you consider the kind of attitude they posses.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by TheMan3: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Don’t waste your time going to Shiloh or all these scam pentecostal churches. They will end up hooking you up with one boring evangelist that suffers premature ejaculatiôn.

Nothing wrong in hooking husband. Even the bible says the kingdom of God suffereth violence.

2. If you are open to polygamy, give it a shot.
As you get older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.
if a man said this I'm sure you will be the first to screem to high heavens. wicthces and low key JuJu pristess / feminist my ass

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Hassanmaye(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Evil people keep creating thread upon thread just to give evening newspapers false hope.
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Hassanmaye(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Petyprincess:
The truth is not everyone will get married, I have the utmost respect for women living their best life without depending on a man.
A woman's happiness should not be defined by having a man because of two hairy balls!!
What is that maize doing on your dm have you guys change to maize ni
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Johntoye: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

See as for ladies being selective, we can't change that cos the heart wants what it wants. Let them just have a baby first so they will calm down to be with the man that pleases them.

Believe it or not,in most cases, single mums get the best men.
Believe it or not,in most cases, single mums get the best men.....

Very funny assertion.

It can only be true Mars.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Katcall: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Na so my baby mama hook me o she is 30 i am lesser than that. From looking at both of us you can tell. Can a woman like that enter the kingdom of God? .

The trick was I don't like condom i can take care of myself.
fúck the shit of her

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by WHITELIGHTER: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Should they look for poor men?

But a man can marry a poor woman, yes? Oh maybe that's why some ladies are single at 50 because men too don't wanna settle for less
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by TarOrfeeek: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mikester:

Wrong. Terming men irresponsible or immature for having standards is wrong. Turning down single moms doesn't make a man irresponsible. There is a huge difference between responsibility and burden. A man who turns down a single mom does so to not place a burden that isn't his upon him. Does that make him irresponsible or a child?

Women ruthlessly place high standards on men who intend to marry them but weak-minded men misguided by information such as yours lower their standards for damaged women, commit to them and eventually regret.

Don't tell or teach men who to commit to, as adults they are in charge of their own decisions. You are right in some areas but get your mentality straight and stop guilt-tripping others for making their own choices.

You're a sensible brother.

May your comment resonate deeply in the hearts of ALL Men.

OP is an irresponsible and irrelevant person for making such careless statements.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by dfrost: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nice write up cheesy

but I think the best advice I'll give to any young lady is that she shouldn't be too over selective on her choices of men......I

As simple as that. Unfortunately, it's the female gender that bears the whole brunt (I pity for some of them wey no dey hear word).

These are the reasons some don't get married on time:

1. Pride
2. Competition
3. Comparison

To whom brain is given, sense is demanded.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by sisisioge: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
You kuku no lie....we can make our lives beautiful with or without marriage, most important thing is having good partners.

Majority of these people in marriage sef are complaining about one thing or the other and inwardly envying those of us still single. That's how my friend's younger sister kept preaching and ridiculing me on top this marriage matter not minding that her husband is a well know arrssehole that even her has publicly declared as such. Yet, the little Mrs had something to say about me being husbandless. This our naija yardstick of measure of a successful woman is something else.

By the way, why is this same society not hounding the males in their late 30s too about marriage? Honestly, being born with a phallus is one sure win fa undecided

At the end of it all sha, being happy and true to self is a personal business. Nothing beats a peaceful mind/life.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by policy12: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Above all some ladies need to work on their attitude, it's not everytime village ppu and if possible work with the points in attached image.

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by dfrost: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

See as for ladies being selective, we can't change that cos the heart wants what it wants. Let them just have a baby first so they will calm down to be with the man that pleases them.

Believe it or not,in most cases, single mums get the best men.

Just have baby just like that and the baby will provide companionship in old age right?

There is a reason God created Eve for Adam. Go figure
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Katcall: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Don't let that person deceive you, the same iyaebe is zzor aka rozcol etc.

Alot of people here knows that.
rozz and male

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by sisisioge: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
dfrost:

As simple as that. Unfortunately, it's the female gender that bears the whole brunt (I pity for some of them wey no dey hear word).

These are the reasons some don't get married on time:

1. Pride
2. Competition
3. Comparison

To whom brain is given, sense is demanded.

So a woman should marry the next owner of prick that comes to her because time is going? No wonder those who decided to make lemonade with the lemons they saw are grossly unhappy and dissatisfied in the union.....violent and unhappy marriages the order of the day.

Indeed, to whom sense is given, wisdom is expected. It is well.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by dfrost: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
sisisioge:

At the end of it all sha, being happy and true to self is a personal business. Nothing beats a peaceful mind/life.

No human is truly happy by himself or herself. Even Jesus when he came down to earth also had friends.

Man was not created to be a lone ranger like animals.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by UncleKoboko: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
pocohantas:

2. If you are open to polygamy, give it a shot.
As you get older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.
[/s]
Or deh

The way they'll use JuJu to hook your sons, brothers, nephews, cousins and uncle.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Hassanmaye(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Angrygoat:
They wasted their youths doing yanga,fashion,sex,selecting,prostitution,making useless friends,seeing useless guys,,I can't date u,u r poor,meanwhile u guys ain't rich neither. ,this that. Dont worry by 45 one man will marry una. Idiots. Dey take advice from OP. When u stupid ugly morons start forming ,lazy,proud over nothing, insultive, after 40. The worst part of naija females lives as from 19 to 30 yrs, worst part from 100 to 300level . There is this click that clicks into their head,they change into what others turned out to be,slay queens with no sense, Na then una eye dey ways clear when at age 45 dem still dey do yanga. Foo ls. Nigerian females are useless
Hahahhahahaha I'm sure women have shown you pepper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. / [video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. / Photoshopped Images Of Rihanna & Flavour In Bed Trends On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.