Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (55111 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Coolgent(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Body count? Abi Car with high mileage grin
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Foma2: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. What cake do they eat? It is their body, respect it. That is what maturity is all about.
Typical! What could you have said differently? It's the time that we are in and I don't blame you. How can the words you wrote even sound right in your ears? We'll, like I said, I don't blame you...

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Foma2: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. As stated in my post, relationships are for the "men". How you weather the storm of life makes you a man. A guy that was getting to know my girl, move from being friends to asking her for a nice time, even when my girl informed him about her relationship status. When I saw the chat, I delete his number, block him then proceed to create some red lines. I simply take charge. I am not been called a man because I have a dick but I can handle situations. You should be concerned about the present not what happened in the past.
So, deleting this guy's number is taking charge. How old are you OP?

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Foma2: 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
motymop:
Body count matters.

Why do people always write this kind of rubbish down as if there are no consequences for past actions.

Like which man will be comfortable sleeping with a woman with lot of body counts considering the fact that untreatable std and sti might be transmitted to him.

And also which woman will be comfortable having lot of body couunts, check those women well, psychological and emotional they are not ok. This is not a diss but a reality.
I'm sure the OP is a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Gestech: 12:14am On Oct 27, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Women are not responsible for your sexual immaturity that is my message. It is their body, respect it.

Your mad �

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Tashacobbs(f): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Of course, Tashacobbs would have done same if she had the opportuOnity wink
Exactly wink
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Boniwhite: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pussywar:

You’re communicating with a r*tard and understanding her. You know what that makes you.

Your “borehole” comments scream illiterate virgin because someone who has been with a girl knows how the vagina works. Stay mad.
i have never been with a girl so how does the vagina works? undecided
Pussywar:

You’re communicating with a r*tard and understanding her. You know what that makes you.

Your “borehole” comments scream illiterate virgin because someone who has been with a girl knows how the vagina works. Stay mad.
i have never been with a girl so how does the vagina works?
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Tickles001:

Let me start by telling you that the bolded is false. How some people cherish the truth, no matter how ugly.

If you're not okay with some truth, then it's your personal preference. The truth might bring you nightmares, but give peace of mind to another.

Well ... Preference like you aptly put . Shalom
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
Who just manage chop belle full go come here to post rubb.*ish.
Them suppose tie this OP join pole for market square beat this demon comot for him body. Non*sense and OP!
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Aust27000: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Married, lonely, unmarried, bored, based in abuja?
Are you open for a discreet relationship, for companion, hangout and discreet fun.?

If you want a DISCREET relationship with someone email/whatsapp then send a personal message.
interested woman must be based in abuja and interested in either companionship, good communication, fun, romance, hangout etc
Age is not an issue, Send a DM or an email to Aust27000@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.