Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (55124 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Oyin2212(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
A hoe will always be a hoe

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
brosom:
I no go waste my time read rubbish.
If you are trying to reason your way into pressuring her into it, you are being more than invasive, you are being more than disrespectful, you are claiming her body as your own and disregarding her right to her own comfort and privacy and choice surrounding it. Back the hell off.

Don't dare emotionally blackmail anyone into anything like this against their will. What the hell does that say about you? It isn't her obligation to make sure you get less stressed about her sexuality. That's yours. I'm sure every woman has her own stresses and sadnesses that she has ways of dealing with without completely invading another person's right to themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Savedday: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oloshio is an Oloshio!

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

41 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by brosom(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
If you are trying to reason your way into pressuring her into it, you are being more than invasive, you are being more than disrespectful, you are claiming her body as your own and disregarding her right to her own comfort and privacy and choice surrounding it. Back the hell off.

Don't dare emotionally blackmail anyone into anything like this against their will. What the hell does that say about you? It isn't her obligation to make sure you get less stressed about her sexuality. That's yours. I'm sure every woman has her own stresses and sadnesses that she has ways of dealing with without completely invading another person's right to themselves.
Just because u lost count of urs doesn't mean u should encourage others.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MufasaLion: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
I only have one question for you. I'd like you to answer genuinely.

Can you marry a broad?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

I only have one question for you. I'd like you to answer genuinely.

Can you marry abroad?
Who gives you the right over a female body and her life? If you can't be with her, other men are out there that will love her and treat her right.

8 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MufasaLion: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Who gives you the right over a female body and her life? If you can't be with her, other men are out there that will love her and treat her right.

Stop answering my question with series of unsolicited questions. Answer me!

Can you marry a broad?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Drella(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

There is a high probability that lady A will hold on to you.The spirit of loyalty in her will make her stick to you alone as it is not in her nature to cheat.
There is a high probability that lady B won't stop her body count when with you.After making you 101,the spirit of multiple sexual partners in her will make her go on to have 102,103,104......n.

NB:By spirit,I mean a driving force that propels one to action.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by motymop: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Her actions, her choice respect it.

Respect what? You think even her parents, brothers or sisters will be proud of her.

One of the latest slogan is my body, my choice, as if other people will not suffer from the bad choice they made.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MufasaLion: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
motymop:

Respect what? You think even her parents, brothers or sisters will be proud of her.

One of the latest slogan is my body, my choice, as if other people will not suffer for the bad choice they make.

That guy is a hypocrite! He's still yet to answer my question.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na man wey be Mumu dem go sing that national anthem for him ear undecided. A woman body's count matters alot to the man wey love her, unless he just wor add him own lashing join her body count undecided

Besides,no reasonable and responsible woman go dey lash around....It's either you be olosho or your village people gather swear for you undecided

41 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by AfroKnight: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
shocked

Which kind topic lala dey post for front page today?

First that Toks thread about so called “real men” marrying single mothers and now this?

If you want to marry later on, believe me, your body count matters. Women don’t be deceived. If you were “sexually liberated” in your 20’s and suddenly think your man won’t mind now that you want to settle down, you will be surprised. Men that genuinely don’t mind scandalous body counts are rare. Don’t think for a second you’d meet them as soon as you’re ready to settle down. Don’t deceive yourself.

There are some things that are gendered in this age. A man may have a reputation for promiscuity and it won’t affect his chances of marrying but a woman with such a reputation has a scanty array of choices for marriage and they are often unpleasant men. That’s why women hide their body count. They innately know that it will affect their chances of bagging a suitable suitor.

Men and women can be equal legally but there are some privileges that they cannot share equally. The “why”, in this context, is a matter for another day.

But op, na wa for you o.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by onlyinJESUS: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

To that man who is in a decent relationship:
I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.

Regardless of your article. Do you believe that there's such a thing as "infidelity" in marriage?

12 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by obayendo1010(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mumuish talk...

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Way4orward: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
People always shy away from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by efficiencie(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Yes, her body count means nothing to her but it means a lot to some of us and yes it is her body her choice but she has no right to command my respect or the respect of anyone else but herself...na how I go leave fresh food come go dey chop wetin dey dustbin.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Bigchristo: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.
with all due respect mr poster please keep quiet and stop all this Olosho quotes body counts mean everything after receiving like 40 dicke the puna has turn to well she will now be looking for someone son that will swim in that ocean God forbid bad thing grin cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Kajaard: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
jifiyix:
S I M P S O N

Performing his SIMP duties judiciously cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Kimjongun: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
It's not about the body count, it's about the flocks of people she has been with, both matured and immatured, these people can unfortunately define our relationship.

If I as a man I am keeping myself, I see no reason why a woman won't do same

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Adetola456(f): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tickles001:
Here we go again.

Maturity, respect, not necessary, doesn't matter, past, doesn't owe you

These are the words you hear when it actually does matter, but they want you to believe otherwise.

If you don't want to answer, simply decline like a sensible person:

Guy: So, what's your body count like?

Girl: I really don't want to tell you, but you can be rest assured am as good as new.

This is far better than trying to make a huge case out of a simple question. undecided undecided

There's nothing wrong with letting your partner know about your past, if they want to know.

Lol smiley
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Ayomi90: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
ND I will pay bride price for a lady that all the street guys have tested, God forbid

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Definitely Right on this one . It’s her body let her do what she wants with it . Most men are only Upset About the body count because they cannot fathom the idea that a woman is capable of having way more sex than them and they are not the ones hitting it.

Dear Men understand that sex is nothing more than an activity for procreation and For Fun Stop being so much in your feelings About sex.

Stop Believing The Bullshit About Pair Bonding and All what not.
Stop Being insecure For Women there’s nothing bad with having as much sex as you want as Long as you are not spreading Diseases and Causing Harm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by ednut1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
A lady that has bleeped many guys becomes emotional unavailable she cannot fall in love with anyone

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

Is that what Funmi told you?

12 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ayomi90:
ND I will pay bride price for a lady that all the street guys have tested, God forbid
The one you are Hoping to marry how will you know she’s not a slut too? How? Be ready to stay single.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by mk3jax: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Just like men have the right to refuse to marry her based on their own preference and choice. Men have choice too

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Gabe427: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Olosho quote op wrote up there " body count don't matter is a scam"
You can't tell me a lady of 24 already has a body count of 7 and she not hoing .....I'm an african man ..... and where i grew up women should be conservative of their honey pot ....
If.it was a white chick ehehen thats their way at 16 they celebrate with sex under their parents roof
And flaunt fornication as woke.
I will not and non of my generation should

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Philneggaview: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Until dey give you HIV then your eyes go clear mumu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by loadedvibes: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
A simp

13 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Romanoff(f): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Body count means everything for both genders.

Not everyone wants a public toilet that everyone has used.

43 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.