Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (55100 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
ednut1:
A lady that has bleeped many guys becomes emotional unavailable she cannot fall in love with anyone
How do you know that ? Are you the woman ?

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pimine: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
MJBOLT:
if you want to date or get married to hoes, please do undecided as for the rest of us,we won't and we will shame them to hell.
Aswearugaaad

Amen to that brother!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by SolomonGrandi: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Just like saying car miles no mean anything

Guy or girl.

Body count matters

How I enjoyed knacks as an 18 year old is different from how I enjoy it now

Not entirely due to age but also due to the experience... simple!

7 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by DrayZee: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
So your current girl and your ex were/are virgins.
Honestly, I don’t think you’re in any position to give this advice.

You say you’re not with the current one because of sexual purity, you prefer them to know their way sexually...then why exactly are you with this one nau?
Abi you want to take the virginity then dump her for one who is more experienced?

5 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Firefox01: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
You will know your entire writeup is trash when even ladies are avoiding the thread and the few that commented are not even agreeing with you. Sir, your foolishness is stunning and it's on your head they'll break the coconut of bringing home bastards las las.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

I only have one question for you. I'd like you to answer genuinely.

Can you marry a broad?
What’s the Difference between a good girl and a broad?

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by GerraMeh74(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
I have never read something as stupid as this! This is absolutely unacceptable, everybody should be held accountable for how he or she uses their body. Accountability is not a sign of not been matured, rather it's a sign of responsibility.

38 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin grin but how will you know the one you will marry is Not a hoe ??
Men want to Sleep with women but they don’t want women to have Sex as well why ??

Women are Having fun and lots of Good sex and most men are pained it’s not happening to them
So after a woman loses her virginity she should go and get it back ? Y’all are just bitter and unserious grin
MJBOLT:
if you want to date or get married to hoes, please do undecided as for the rest of us,we won't and we will shame them to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

To that man who is in a decent relationship:
I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.
silly simp

23 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by RichAbujaGuy: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Some scientifically unproven body count research but very interesting reading. wink

A Woman’s Body May Incorporate DNA From The Semen Of Casual Sex Partners

RELATIONSHIPS WOMEN NOVEMBER 20, 2015

https://www.rooshv.com/a-womans-body-may-incorporate-dna-from-the-semen-of-casual-sex-partners

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MufasaLion: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
AlphaAlex:
What’s the Difference between a good girl and a broad?

Good girl in wthat context? A good girl (in character) can also be a broad at the same time. A good girl (decent, morally upright) is not a broad.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by zexy2030(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Any lady who reveals the details of her past, regardless if u will wait or run. She is ready to change. This could be parental failure. Some parents don't know how to raise children.

I have been in a place, where a mother sents her children to the streets and beerparlour at nights to meet men working in refineries, sex them for money. And she used that money to establish a business. But the girls couldn't stop. They started way too early. As early as 18, after secondary school.

Some of them eventually married some oil workers as their mum couldn't control it anymore..the lions she exposed her children to.

But some still remained unmarried while two among them died of AIDS.

BODY COUNT is mostly caused by parental carelessness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Regex: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Well she better not get angry when I decide to make my own choice of going for a virgin after all whoever I am choosing is someone my body will lay on, so my body my choice respect it.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by bluefilm: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.

Story for the gods.

It's her choice to hoe around.

It's my choice to reject hoes.

Let everyone respect everyone's else choices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj72ZlbjK3Q

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by pepigeorge(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
A hoe is a hoe.. No matter how u paint it with maturity, feminism and all crap u deceive men with.. And I don't know who told u gals Dat LovePeddler is an insult.. It just saying, u have really used that thing..

Pussywar:
Only men who objectify women shame them for having multiple sexual partners. It also stems from a place of insecurity, where they believe it’s harder to please a girl who has had multiple sexual partners. Whatever makes sense to them I guess.

7 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by dapolaw(m): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Thrash! Thrasher! Thrashest!

9 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MadeMan01(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

Your article would have made sense if women were proud to publicly proclaim their NUMBER of sexual partners the same way men are. Even prostitutes are not proud of it, thus when they leave the district of their trade, they go where they are unknown to more or less start afresh. Women with multiple body counts have tendency to wander in marriage. I know how many girls in my past, now married who have reached out to me that they aren't happy- and was I glad, I didn't settle with them. A woman is born with value from womb, and all her life strives to maintain it. Men are born worthless and must make a life for themselves.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by pauladonis(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

Nice opinion...

But the thing is, "Opinions are like buttholes, everybody has one."

Keep your butthole where it belongs bro, don't be here trying to shove it down our throats...

Cheers...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by kazyhm(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:
Only men who objectify women shame them for having multiple sexual partners. It also stems from a place of insecurity, where they believe it’s harder to please a girl who has had multiple sexual partners. Whatever makes sense to them I guess.

Very funny and deceptive article and you added fire to further deceive the female gender.........it ticked the female ideology about life in general anyway and I think this is because female never really fully grasp the concept of commitment from men point of reasoning because they are at the receiving end of the material and emotional gains in a committed relationships....

The idea of men being insecure to justify promiscuity is funny, illogical and dangerous for women.

There is this case where a man caught his wife cheating on him, and he forgave her for only God know reason, then few months after the event, they got into an argument and the wife subtly told her husband; he is insecure in the marriage. That, that is why he poked nose into her activities that resulted in him finding out................

The statement infuriated the husband and led to there separation and finally to there divorce.

13 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Elock1: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lilsameey:
Nah because sey you never meet the one wey dey don use like rag like if you know how yahoo boyz Bleep most of this girl's, Tears will fall out of your eyes. undecided
he no know woman matter na why.

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
I haven't been reckless with my body count, so I deserve a virgin,I use to want a fellow eye opener like me but mehn this girl's ehn. Omo virgin na him sure pass.

15 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by PHIPEX(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
The constitutions of most countries forbids convicted criminals from taking certain roles because "the past matter".
Same with body counts in marriage except God is fully involved. A woman who sleeps with everyone that says hi to her lacks self control and might remain same after marriage.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Big lie, it means a lot.. Unless you wanna prepared to dey stress your dickk with public BOREHOLE in the name of having sexx undecided

20 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

Good girl in wthat context? A good girl (in character) can also be a broad at the same time. A good girl (decent, morally upright) is not a broad.
how will you differentiate the Hoe from the good girl if I brought two random girls before you.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pimine: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
bluefilm:

Story for the gods.

It's her choice to hoe around.

It's my choice to reject hoes.

Let everyone respect everyone's else choices.
Aswearugaaad

The OP is quite silly. Even the ladies can't back him up cos he gone cray cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Decryptor(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
A guy that was getting to know my girl, move from being friends to asking her for a nice time, even when my girl informed him about her relationship status. When I saw the chat, I delete his number, block him then proceed to create some red lines. I simply take charge. I am not been called a man because I have a dick but I can handle situations.

So your girl actually waited for you to see the chats yourself before you deleted them?

Why didn't she delete and block the guy herself??

And here you are telling us about how to "weather storms as a man" while your girl is busy creating the storms over there behind your back.

Weldone "Mr. Storm Weather-er"!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Princedapace(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:

My dear, as it is ur choice to have as much body count as u want. It is also my choice to decide who to shame and who to settle with.

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by themanderon: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Why should anyone be bedhopping in the first place? The past has a lot to do with determining the future. A lot of people have made mistakes that come back to haunt them in the future. Some have married innocent men who may bear the brunt of a lady who has washed her womb away through a series of abortions. The past does matter. Maintain your decency and honour. It may just save you a lifetime of pain.

8 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
justscorchone:
I haven't been reckless with my body count, so I deserve a virgin,I use to want a fellow eye opener like me but mehn this girl's ehn. Omo virgin na him sure pass.
Omo even the virgin no sure as you dey think . Even if you are her first are you with her 24/7?

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MufasaLion: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
AlphaAlex:
how will you differentiate the Hoe from the good girl if I brought two random girls before you.

There's no straight answer to that unless through conversations and other several means. So can you marry a broad?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by toujurs: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
What you don't know is that, most ladies of this our generation are very greedy, you can imagine a lady after being slept with and dumped occasionally by various big boys. On her quest to marry a rich husband, who has the benz and own a house of his, and getting dumped after the numerous abortion pills, then an innocent dude after working so hard to maintain an average life style, settles with that same lady and suffers with her, due to her inability to bear a child, which she won't tell her husband the cause, Oga poster please be calming down, don't pray to suffer the cause of another man.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pimine: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Aswearugaaad

You're trying so hard to sound intelligent but you've been spewing dumb shit all over this thread just like the OP.

Bring 2 random girls before me ama fück 'em both. If I'm gon take it further I'll investigate you wella.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.