Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless (50421 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by minasu190: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
he told me how to use it, and what the various line display means.
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..
and the chemist said two line is positive..
i'm still schooling i don't kno what to do now.

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
i cant even hold my tears
you done buy job...when you were giving her different styles without protection e dey sweet you..YOU ARE A MUMU MAN!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Vanilla4(f): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

please what is OTC med. Please reply
Over the counter medication.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ChiefSosa(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
You dont understand. I cant let people get to kno about this. My friends will laugh me
Same friends that were probably egging you on to shift her womb. Same friends you were giving gist and bragging about how you nearly destroyed her in za oza room. This life sha.
Anyway, I don't know your stance on abortion, but if you feel aborting the baby (it's NOT literally a baby at this point) will be a better choice, then go for it. If having the 'baby' will aggravate or cause material, educational, professional or moral distress, incompatible with the woman or the unborn child’s interest, then you and the girl can go for it.

In Benin republic, abortion is allowed within the first 3 months. In Georgia, its allowed within the first 6 weeks. In Nigeria, abortion is only legal if it endangers the mother's life. Although, there's difference in the Northen and Southern Nigerian laws on abortion (which I find ridiculous by the way, since we are in one country).
But, if you feel you can't go through, then you have no choice than to inform your people, get ready for fatherhood and face whatsoever consequences you and the girl get. Who knows, the child may be the next Bill gates. You never can tell.
In conclusion: it is left to you, the girl, your moral believes and your God( that's if you serve any).
Shalom!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by lilvicky68(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Okay.

If I were in your condition, abortion is not an option.

She will keep it.

The highest I can go if I didn't want to bring reproach to my family is sponsoring the mother and child without much ado and attention from my family ....but for how long can it be kept secret?

Begin to work harder to create an income for your new family because you will have to marry her and take full responsibilities someday. Her parents may agree you do so before she is delivered of the baby!

Action Plan:

Hibernate your penis.

Start working hard.

In her condition, she needs money. Work hard! Do menial jobs.

Stop seeing it as a curse! There's nothing like a wrong time in it. It was the right time when you were doing it, abi?

•••••••••••••••••

You can save yourself all the stress above by telling your mom..or parents per se. It is hard but you have to. Your parents and hers will reach a consensus which will likely end you both in a conjugal winding up...or sth that will reduce the tense. cheesy

Be a man!

Fatherhood isn't that hard.

Yours has begun.

Wife your girlfriend.

Turn the shame to blessing.

Enjoy!

Bros.. I don't think he's mentally ready for that now..
Let it not lead to depression..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by chatinent: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

Bros.. I don't think he's mentally ready for that now..
Let it not lead to depression..

See finishing..

Flawless Victory!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Just123: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
abort the baby

Or

tell your parents, they will only shout.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Vivianagoja(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please what can i do now? We're the only one that knows about it
I sell Baby things at cheap rate

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Vivianagoja(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Just123:
abort the baby

Or

tell your parents, they will only shout.
In how government see this
Na jail u go de...u just de talk abort anyhow
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ma373733(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

But your penis refused to be under your parents naw. Your penis was busy penising up and down. What is penised cannot be unpenised. Congrats, dad.

My God you're good this made my day grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Sammy07: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
You dont understand. I cant let people get to kno about this. My friends will laugh me

Let ur guys know about it.

My honest advice.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Quality20(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
just relax everything will eventually became. don't kill yourself with worries. take life easy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by amedualiyu(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Welcome to the club. A big congratulations. 2 bags of Rice and 5 cartons of malta Guiness on me during naming ceremony.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by lebron7(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Drella:
Daddy twins congrats in advance.

This is the result of "Baby I like it raw"

Protip:
*Start saving for baby kits and hospital fee(after delivery) now.9 months is not far again.
It's 8 months already

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by LordIsaac(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
If you’re both not ready then abort it. The problem will be finding the money and a qualified doctor who’s willing (because it’s illegal)

But I’m pretty sure you’d be able to find some NGO’s on Twitter who do it(for free I think). If it’s not far gone, there are abortion medications available.

Don’t allow illiterates make you feel like a child is a punishment for having premarital sex. Children need love and care and a stable environment. If you’re not ready to offer that, don’t add to the millions of struggling kids. Sentiments aside.

Next time make sure you’re well protected to avoid it.
God bless you for this counsel, especially the latter part.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Southernigbo: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
ya lady isn't smart at all. she shd have shifted her nyash when u were about to cum . please inform mother less baby homes for assistance on way forward

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by AutoChick4U(f): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
Don't bring a kid into this world if you both ain't ready. D road ain't an easy one.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by amedualiyu(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
LordIsaac:

God bless you for this counsel, especially the latter part.

Having sex before marriage is a terrible sin before God. Only God knows the repercussion when you add abortion to it. Please think of life hereafter before engaging in abortion.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by MufasaLion: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kindly invite me during the child dedication. A carton of Heineken for the occasion. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Berezuski: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Boy that journey isn't a child's play.
Although this isn't an attept to scare you or something.
But you've got to be ready
Start saving for the RAINING days boy

From now until child delivery even after, alot of money is involved

Abortion is a no no no
Its dangerous

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by LordIsaac(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
amedualiyu:

Having sex before marriage is a terrible sin before God. Only God knows the repercussion when you add abortion to it. Please think of life hereafter before engaging in abortion.
What you call abortion is relative....even in our laws and in the field of philosophy. All sins are terrible before God, stop isolating sex.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion.....what is your stance on the pregnancy and your girlfriend stance?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Collins4u1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahah

You're now feeling the opposite of what you felt while cumming abi?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Pious101: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

congratulations
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Angelacruz: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
This comment is very funny...
chatinent:

But your penis refused to be under your parents naw. Your penis was busy penising up and down. What is penised cannot be unpenised. Congrats, dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by casspersteve: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wahala ooo, don’t abort the baby sha.

If you an igbo person, there is what we call Akwari omumu the gods of fertility in Igbo-land and when an abortion is done (Akwari omumu) will never leave you unpunished.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Drella(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
lebron7:

It's 8 months already

8 months of what
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Oga, take her to the hospital for proper blood test. All these pt kit fail alot, besides you were suppose to collect her urine in the morning but your write up says otherwise. A friend once ran to my house saying his girlfriend's period is 5 days late, it turned out that she just started a gym class, stress can cause delayed period, the period later can 2 weeks after due date.

But op if your case is not like that, then It's better you tell your parents and start saving

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by 15Kaylord(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
See as this one dey shake like Local Ekuke breed, but when you dey climb am from back,Nah [easy Lion] you be bah
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by tivhador: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Johnsown1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Allo her to keep the pregnancy and hustle double to settle the necessary bills.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Truvelisback(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

U should have thought of these b4 f*cking her? And u didn't even use protection. Anyway, congratulation! U are now a Daddy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BlackPantherxXx: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
angry

Oloshi. You didn't cry when panting on the poor girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long / Meet Man Who Won 900 Million In Bet9ja / See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.