Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless (50397 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

i'm still schooling i don't kno what to do now.

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
i cant even hold my tears
CONGRATULATIONS! grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by lezz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
he told me how to use it, and what the various line display means.
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..
and the chemist said two line is positive..

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
imbe! As a man when you have unprotected sex you're supposed to be ready for STDs and pregnancy. Why you dey cry?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Ayo2004: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
amedualiyu:

Having sex before marriage is a terrible sin before God. Only God knows the repercussion when you add abortion to it. Please think of life hereafter before engaging in abortion.
Did OP tell you he is a Christian?

Abeg,OP,Please abort that baby so he/she doesn't end up selling pure water at 5 years old...
The poverty,hunger and suffering I saw as a kid,I almost kill myself

I thank God things change o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by kingreign(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..

Congratulations to you and your girlfriend for being fertile. I know your girlfriend is gonna give birth to quadruplets.

Do NOT abort anything. When you were busy humping away your sorrows you two didn't know the responsibilities that will follow suit abi?

Brace up son, it's $1 = ₦410 on official rates and approximately ₦550 black market. Diapers is now expensive, baby feeds expensive, maternity clothing, baby's clothing, etc are now expensive...

Wishing you great luck as you two gears towards becoming parents.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by femi4: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Use condom...you no gree, now fatherhood don catch you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Dreadshy: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
For every diving in raw and poring there is a pregnacy and maybe std...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
It is not congratulation.. I'm still under my parents, and i'm still schooling
And that didn't stop you from mounting your galfriend did it? Abeg embrace the fruit of your labor ! undecided

CONGRATULATIONS! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Spidermon: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please can someone put himself in my condition and tell me what to do?

You know what to do. You are just being daft
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Miyachi: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

Did you say you don't know what to do?

My friend, will you c'mon go and start pricing and buying napkin and baby wears...you are here saying you don't know what to do.

If you don't know what to do, do what you know new fathers do.

Abstain from premarital sex, you no hear.

Shey you put mirror dey look your face when you were busy penising up and down in acrobats and during the climax baa? The imbecilic face? The akwukwu baa? The energy? Use am go price napkin for triplets.

What God cannot do doesn't exist.

grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by mildteddy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
FYI, You will see better answers on Quora.com than on Nairaland.

Calm down and think things through. Check Quora. Nairaland can get you depressed.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by tolugar: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

How do you guys manage to see erection in these trying times.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by crafteck(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Stop and man up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Unclefemolala(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

Did you say you don't know what to do?

My friend, will you c'mon go and start pricing and buying napkin and baby wears...you are here saying you don't know what to do.

If you don't know what to do, do what you know new fathers do.

Abstain from premarital sex, you no hear.

Shey you put mirror dey look your face when you were busy penising up and down in acrobats and during the climax baa? The imbecilic face? The akwukwu baa? The energy? Use am go price napkin for triplets.

What God cannot do doesn't exist.

Lol..you're just too mean.
Though it's funny how they come to wail here ...I mean when you as a student is having unprotected premarital sex..what else do you expect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Charx122: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

As you the enjoy the kpekus since nobody hear o!! Now alarm don blow you need help...don't abort that child oh is a blessing ....next time wear a condom on. Happy Father's day..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by KosyJerry(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Well.. Its too late for that. The deed has been done, move on and face your responsibilities. Congratulations are in order grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Innobee99(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by chatinent: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kissyassbiach:
If you’re both not ready then abort it. The problem will be finding the money and a qualified doctor who’s willing (because it’s illegal)

But I’m pretty sure you’d be able to find some NGO’s on Twitter who do it(for free I think). If it’s not far gone, there are abortion medications available.

Don’t allow illiterates make you feel like a child is a punishment for having premarital sex. Children need love and care and a stable environment. If you’re not ready to offer that, don’t add to the millions of struggling kids. Sentiments aside.

Next time make sure you’re well protected to avoid it.

This alaye said people who were against premarital sex are illiterates.

E bi like to get sense mah for Nigeria, you gats get connection.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by northbird: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Calm down. It's a good thing. Provided the baby is yours.
You need to start working to raise funds for the coming of the baby.
You will look back ten years from now. You will be glad you kept the child.

Forget white collar jobs for now. Construction site, at least 3k daily.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Siwisheswereesh: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
[s]
Kissmyassbiach:
If you’re both not ready then abort it. The problem will be finding the money and a qualified doctor who’s willing (because it’s illegal)

But I’m pretty sure you’d be able to find some NGO’s on Twitter who do it(for free I think). If it’s not far gone, there are abortion medications available.

Don’t allow illiterates make you feel like a child is a punishment for having premarital sex. Children need love and care and a stable environment. If you’re not ready to offer that, don’t add to the millions of struggling kids. Sentiments aside.

Next time make sure you’re well protected to avoid it.
[/s]

Agent of satan!

Abortion is murder!! They will NEVER full recover from it!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Pharmmaqp: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Family is by choice and not by chance.

In as much as you've made the mistake.

You can either choose to abort. I work with an NGO who advocates for children by choice. So you can purchase one of the pills.

Or you can either consult with your parents and see what comes up.

Either way. You can send me an email
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Princedapace(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations bro.

Well, u fit bring her, make I dey lash her.. I go foot her bill till she born wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Miyachi: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Drella:
Daddy twins congrats in advance.

This is the result of "Baby I like it raw"

Protip:
*Start saving for baby kits and hospital fee(after delivery) now.9 months is not far again.
Of a truth, 9 months no far again. But it's still enough time to hustle.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Kajaard: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
It is not congratulation.. I'm still under my parents, and i'm still schooling

Skin to skin kill you there. Now see the result. Ever heard of a thing called CONDOM?

My friend brace up and carry your cross. You are going to be a father soon. Start acting like one.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Adezanotti: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations bro!
Remember say pesin wey go become big for life na from one struggle to anoda em dey take start em life. Go ask our politicians na so dem start too. You’re going places bro!
Easylion3569:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Ladycewhy(f): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Last time I checked , abortion is still illegal in Nigeria ,all this people shouting abort upandan. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by shedy03(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Godada:

Sheath your penìs.

Too late. lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by tomzyELNINO: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

SOME PEOPLE ARE SPENDING DAYS ON THE MOUNTAIN JUST TO HAVE A CHILD. YOU GOT IT EASILY, ALTHOUGH IN A SINFUL MANNER.

First, repent and forsake your sins before God. Then, accept the consequence of your actions. You feeding allowance should be slashed down by 70% and should be used to care for the Child.

cheers.!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by discusant: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

You better claim the pregnancy if you are sure that you are responsible for it.

You will never regret having a child even if you are now a teenage boy at school.
You will in future enjoy having a kid not far too too younger than you.

Don’t make the attempt to abort the pregnancy.

Advise from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by kabnab(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
May God make it easy for you and do ask for forgiveness.
Easylion3569:
You dont understand. I cant let people get to kno about this. My friends will laugh me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Herbidemmy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.