Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless (50362 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ParkleElegant: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Congrats to you and your Sin Partner '

You have Become a Father in waiting.
Your Sin Partner has become a Mother in Waiting.

You need to awake to your responsibility and Ensure you don't think or try to abort, cos that will be Wickedness and will make you a Murderer.

It takes about 9months for the baby or babies arrival, so you have enough time to prepare and Save.

Once again Congratulations!

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Ynix(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
he told me how to use it, and what the various line display means.
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..
and the chemist said two line is positive..
i'm still schooling i don't kno what to do now.

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
i cant even hold my tears
Bro carry you load, now you have to triple your hustle, don't waste any child all in the name of fear of responsibilities. If you are strong enough to have sex with a lady you should be strong enough to father a child, it is time now to get a job combined with schooling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Princeadex325: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wen u dey put am, e dey sweet u,did u tell us� would you go and buy Pampers,Nan and cerelac my friend?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by dapolaw(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Here this one for Jeez sake, so when you were knacking without condoms what were you expecting? A trophy abi?

Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by chatinent: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

Una go kee me o.. cheesy grin

Baba, okwa this same thing mere nkịta ka ọ malite ibi with ụmụ mmadụ? Sweetest things for life get k-leg na. The same nkita na wetin umu mmadu dey use run 042. Minutes fun, product for a lifetime to deal with.

Who go wise go wise, you no need connection to wise.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by SonofGod231: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Go back to the pharmacy and get cytotec tabs for your girl.
I have been in your situation before,na four tabs of cytotec solve am sharperly not crying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by AfonjaConehead: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
It is not congratulation.. I'm still under my parents, and i'm still schooling
Shattap and congratulations,thank you very much grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nonexisting1: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Only one condom which you could even have borrowed from a nigga would have saved you from this mess. Well, God gives children, praise be to his name. Congratulations new dad.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by gidado14(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

when you were doing it did you cry condom na 150 fa wetin de worry you.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Onarabu: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

So what do expect us to say? Congratulations is in order,brace up papa Atinuke wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by LotaTee: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Both you and your girlfriend are stupid, in this era of various sexually transmitted illnesses, you failed to use protection. What did you think would happen when you both were knacking raw?You should be happy it's pregnancy sef. Count your blessings, it could've been HIV.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Sammyblacky87: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

You just have to be a Man, u no commit any crime okay, nothing will happen, allow the baby to come okay, remove the fear and move. Keep your fingers crossed. Never make the mistake of abortion bcus u may not get another one again.
That's my 1k for you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
it is not congratulations but u know how to smash pussy right?

U better go and comot the pregnancy before it reached 60 days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by mercy87(f): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Don't remove this baby. You will regret it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please can someone put himself in my condition and tell me what to do?
Guy go buy postinor 2 for her na just 70 naira angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by frankson1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abba114:
by masturbating right? how can ask a young man to suspend sex just because of studies mtsww

Why do people like you believe that sex is one very special and difficult thing one cannot do without??

I never had a girlfriend all through my university years and 3 years after that, was still alone and in all of these periods, I never got involved in masturbations.

Obviously, he's not capable of handling the end product of sex.

Since I can't ask a young man to suspend sex for studies, then he should keep quiet and take up his responsibilities.

King Solomon wasn't high when he wrote "There Is A Time For Everything"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Alfamann: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Just kill your first child as you have been advised here.

What else are you looking for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Craig24: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
@op,go and meet the person that taught you how to fvck,he'll tell you what to do.

Guy, u no cry when u still dey suck breast? grin
Smartb0y:
@op,go and meet the person that taught you how to fvck,he'll tell you what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by simplesearch: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ayo2004:

Did OP tell you he is a Christian?

Abeg,OP,Please abort that baby so he/she doesn't end up selling pure water at 5 years old...
The poverty,hunger and suffering I saw as a kid,I almost kill myself

I thank God things change o!

Whatever your belief, affiliation and inclination; God is the God of the universe you'll surely get punished for committing any sin that God disapproves of.
Abortion is consequent to murder, anyone who undertake, partake or encourages it shall share similar fate in eternity.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Ynix(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
If you’re both not ready then abort it. The problem will be finding the money and a qualified doctor who’s willing (because it’s illegal)

But I’m pretty sure you’d be able to find some NGO’s on Twitter who do it(for free I think). If it’s not far gone, there are abortion medications available.

Don’t allow illiterates make you feel like a child is a punishment for having premarital sex. Children need love and care and a stable environment. If you’re not ready to offer that, don’t add to the millions of struggling kids. Sentiments aside.

Next time make sure you’re well protected to avoid it.
This is how you became an accomplice in a murder case. Your words are being recorded presently
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Blakpot: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abortion may seem like an easy option, but its a trap. If you go that route you'll have an innocent child's blood on ur hands, ur child's blood.
There are consequences here on earth. In the next life, u may reincarnate as a goat, chicken, lizard or ekuke and end up in someone's pot...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by frankson1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
abdelrahman:

Very wrong advice bro, because he doesn't have the money to meet a professional.
She might take drugs that may cause damages to her system.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by midasbliss(f): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by wolebest: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please don't tamper with the pregnancy, this is not the time for weeping, its time to re-strategize for the future. Trust me all will work out well. Just leave it to GOD.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Dollish(f): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Vivianagoja:

I sell Baby things at cheap rate
u are wicked ah swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Ynix(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

Bros.. I don't think he's mentally ready for that now..
Let it not lead to depression..
All of us in Nigeria are in depression, he should embrace his wahala. Imagine that C Ronaldo parents aborted him will we know him today.

Say no to abortion
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by zeeace(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
When you were sweating, pumping and drilling. You didn't remember your future abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Newboss(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abortion no dey again ni?

See this yeye simp. Nigga bone that bîtch
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by SmartPolician: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please what can i do now? We're the only one that knows about it

Some people learn the hard way. I just hope that you learn your lesson from this.
Congratulations in advance.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Munzy14(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Baba, okwa this same thing mere nkịta ka ọ malite ibi with ụmụ mmadụ? Sweetest things for life get k-leg na. The same nkita na wetin umu mmadu dey use run 042. Minutes fun, product for a lifetime to deal with.

Who go wise go wise, you no need connection to wise.
grin grin grin

Abii na..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Ynix(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
abdelrahman:

See how you became a consultant on child murdering
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Slurity(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Relax my dear friend. This are my suggestions.
1. Ask God for forgiveness from God.
2. Forgive yourself.
3. Don't add to your problems or sin by terminating the pregnancy.
4. Brace up to face the impending though outcome.
5. Yes, your life will not remain the same again but its just for a while.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' / I Am In Love With My Bestie / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.