Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,871 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless (50400 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please what can i do now? We're the only one that knows about it

What year are you in school? And what year is she is also?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by discusant: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
This thing just happen to me at the very wrong time.. I need to do something before people find out
Tell your parents about it. If they are good parents, they will help you out and tell you that the best thing is to bring the girl home and do some marriage rites. Neither your parents nor you will regret having the kid after birth.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by mrksquare: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
he told me how to use it, and what the various line display means.
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..
and the chemist said two line is positive..
i'm still schooling i don't kno what to do now.

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
i cant even hold my tears

When you were doing jangolova on the honey pot you didn't inform us. Now wey kasala don burst you need idea on how to meander the situation.

Oboy take responsibility by getting married to her. Under no circumstances should you tinker with the thought of abortion. Your present situation is a blessing in disguise. So man up.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ncoolsome(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Carry ur load

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by GorillaApp(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
themanderon:
Dividends of fornication. When you wanted to do it did you seek counsel from here? congratulations you are going to be a father. You must never think of removing that baby. It might just be your saving grace in the future. Your parents sent you to school to get a certificate it seems you will be coming home with a bonus.

Lol at bonus.

Bonus certificate cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by actypo: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
I advise you not to think of abortion. The end result is always regrettable.

Abortion is killing and God is against it.

Be a man and take responsibility.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Adegbem01(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
Bros hold your self, you be man, take responsibility
And it should be tears of joy... If there would be any tears

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Gaddafi1: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

Did you say you don't know what to do?

My friend, will you c'mon go and start pricing and buying napkin and baby wears...you are here saying you don't know what to do.

If you don't know what to do, do what you know new fathers do.

Abstain from premarital sex, you no hear.

Shey you put mirror dey look your face when you were busy penising up and down in acrobats and during the climax baa? The imbecilic face? The akwukwu baa? The energy? Use am go price napkin for triplets.

What God cannot do doesn't exist.

grin grin Hope the girl is not below 18 years, because na jail you de go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by gracecheller: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Congrats dad. It ended in praise

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Temptee101(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
It is not congratulation.. I'm still under my parents, and i'm still schooling

You had the mind to bring such to nairaland?

Tighten your seatbelt and get ready to be ridiculed.

Goodluck!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by chatinent: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Elidrisy20:
dey no dey use napkin again ooo, na Pampers ,na Pampers for this buhari regime na war, infact I dey pity the guy, na serious wahala dey for your front

Na for this regime napkin dey make sense, baba. You go fit wash am reuse. You no fit wash pampers na and pikin nyash no send you...the ynash must gossip.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by graciamore(f): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

My friend, will you c'mon go and start pricing and buying napkin and baby wears...you are here saying you don't know what to do.

Shey you put mirror dey look your face when you were busy penising up and down in acrobats and during the climax baa? The imbecilic face? The akwukwu baa? The energy? Use am go price napkin for triplets.

hahaha nsirslanders knows how to make someone laugh even when am sad jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by emmyw(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
This thing just happen to me at the very wrong time.. I need to do something before people find out
As The Devil Is Pushing To Do Something, If That Your Girlfriend Dies, You Are Going To Prison!!! Kids Of Nowadays, You People Too Like S*x!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by frankson1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
It is not congratulation.. I'm still under my parents, and i'm still schooling

You should've concentrated in your studies and suspended sex until you were done with your studies and 'over your parents'.

Go and tell mommy that you got a girl pregnant.

The only advice I can give you is... CARRY YOUR CROSS.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
And that was exactly how Buharis mom took in and gave birth to Buhari, now see what we are facing
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
give her 7sachet of andrews liver salt if she said she wont take it hold her nd pour it all inside her mouth if u really care about ur future grin grin grin grin when u shagging nd moaning u didnt tell us na now u come dey complain to us
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Briggsss: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na me say make you no use rubber grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
When you been dey pour pour anyhow like say you pay bride price or buy land for the kontos you no ask for advice,na now when be say your sperm gum her womb like lizard for wall your life dey flash before your eye abi. Guy no worry, no be you first give girl belle and no be for your head e go end, you might not know it now but you go appreciate having a child early, highest your parents go chant chant but nothing go happen las las, the end result is always beautiful.i wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by elmagnifico411(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hey smallie, get hold on yourself jare. The pregnancy is just some weeks old and there's a lot u and your girl can do to get rid of that kini. All u have to do is talk to a doctor and make sure your girl is in line with the whole kini. u go cry finish later your preek go still strong, wetin u come dey cry for? Getbup and dust ya fvcking ass.
Easylion3569:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BABANGBALI: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
To God be the glory! O ready, o re idi. Our God is good all the time. I pray she delivers treeplets

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by kunle75(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

Thats the harsh truth right there.

I don't what sort of childish generation we have self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
frankson1:

You should've concentrated in your studies and suspended sex until you were done with your studies and 'over your parents'.

Go and tell mommy that you got a girl pregnant.

The only advice I can give you is... CARRY YOUR CROSS.

by masturbating right? how can ask a young man to suspend sex just because of studies mtsww
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by jyz200(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bro
As a real niqqa I would advice you to abort the baby
Training a child aren’t easy Bro
Don’t allow anybody push you to what you’re not ready for , trust me the baby will be happy gone than bringing him or her to this world to suffer
My one cent
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Elmander1983(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Did u cry or even think of the disadvantage of having unprotected sex while you were digging and pouring? Pls man up and don't even think about aborting it. Enjoy fatherhood like you did *ex!
Easylion3569:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BRATISLAVA: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
themanderon:
Dividends of fornication. When you wanted to do it did you seek counsel from here? congratulations you are going to be a father. You must never think of removing that baby. It might just be your saving grace in the future. Your parents sent you to school to get a certificate it seems you will be coming home with a bonus.

What's wrong with a good dividend of fornication? All the people who do it and can't have children, and married/single people that can't have children, wouldn't they wish desperately they could have this dividend of fornication?

A lot of married people had sex before they got married, so it's no big deal.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by gracecheller: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
You dont understand. I cant let people get to kno about this. My friends will laugh me

You're not serious. You think it's a joke
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by onlinestaff2020: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pharmmaqp:

Family is by choice and not by chance.

In as much as you've made the mistake.

You can either choose to abort. I work with an NGO who advocates for children by choice. So you can purchase one of the pills.

Or you can either consult with your parents and see what comes up.

Either way. You can send me an email

Can you reach me on WhatsApp 081::34;;1;;;98;;795
I need that pill and how much is it?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by yemmywesey(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Just brace up for responsibility.
You are now a father to be.
The earlier you have children the better.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Noblex2011(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Don't try to murder that baby ooo.
Accept the reality on ground
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BABANGBALI: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
And that was exactly how Buharis mom took in and gave birth to Buhari, now see what we are facing
his own will be worster than Buhari
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by jimter44(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
A round of applause for you. When they say abstain from premarital sex, you will not hear. Have sex only when a proper marriage is carried out. This is a good result of infidelity. Welcome to fatherhood.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by geelite(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
so, you don't know what to do. after nine month, you will know grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.