Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (34873 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Sabadon(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Maybe she sees you as a woman grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by calberian: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
You sef, goan find her na
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Ushman333: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Stop posting these nonsense on nairaland, you and your girlfriend are inconsequential.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by adioolayi(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
What does it mean when your girlfriend update her WhatsApp status with Tiwa Savage's music "Somebody son go find me one day" i commented saying what about me and she said it's just a song.. this is a red flag for me oo.. is better somebody's daughter start finding me too.. i no chop breakfast.

You think too much... Insecurity!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by proxillin(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2021
advert for bigger dck and bigger pockets..

if u know u kow

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Kimjongun: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2021
Girls are always on a lookout for the highest bidder
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Focus on yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by handyman90: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
What does it mean when your girlfriend update her WhatsApp status with Tiwa Savage's music "Somebody son go find me one day" i commented saying what about me and she said it's just a song.. this is a red flag for me oo.. is better somebody's daughter start finding me too.. i no chop breakfast.

She is simply declaring her availability to other guys.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Jeffersonagain(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Maybe you are just somebody's bastard, so she is only with you until a son comes along.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Lol.. i don find her already before tiwa Savage even think of writing that song na.. she still dey look for somebody's son again �
If u like make u no run.. dey there. Ur breakfast dey kitchen almost ready to be served undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Olam09(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Jeffersonagain:
Maybe you are just somebody's bastard, so she is only with you until a son comes along.
Lol..
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by BigYash: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2021
You na somebody daughter na.. That's how your so called "Babe" sees you..
Not man enough kind of sumtin
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by callmetoniaa: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Op is there no sensible thing to talk or write about this morning? Pls allow us concentrate on our daily routines, and stop bothering us with irrelevant topics undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by lichocho(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
e no mean anything jor..she kw say u go see her post before she post am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Acidosis(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationship na scam.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by ipain: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Lol.. i don find her already before tiwa Savage even think of writing that song na.. she still dey look for somebody's son again �
you know u have no plan of marrying her. Why are you lying?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by lesbiconverter: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2021
One chance grin
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Being boyfriend is not finding. The one ready to marry her is the one that finds her. Yes it is only a song but she knows why she put it on her whatsapp. Have you been dating for long?
Olam09:

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by FLYFIRE(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Oga, she is saying....POP THE `KWESHON` Please do not misinterpret your girl grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by superCleanworks(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Give her 100 yards space so she can do her thing.
If ur mama call u for 1.5 million right now can you give her? Yet u are giving chance for babe that is doing her thing as her brain tells her.
You have 1000 things to worry about as a Nigerian man. Better face front

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Golgothaboxing: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2021
You should have posted on your own status " I am looking for a woman to call my Wife " ...

Then sit back and watch the magic unfold.. this message is proudly sponsored by Abeg in association with Patricia.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Mossadd: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2021
callmetoniaa:
Op is there no sensible thing to talk or write about this morning? Pls allow us concentrate on our daily routines, and stop bothering us with irrelevant topics undecided
them force you to click and read
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Olam09(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2021
GenBuhari:
Being boyfriend is not finding. The one ready to marry her is the one that finds her. Yes it is only a song but she knows why she put it on her whatsapp. Have you been dating for long?
Yea, almost 3 years now..
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by hope4nigeria(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

you don marry her?
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Mac12(f): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Guy please free her, she's just catching cruise like every other person out there. Adesuwa, married to Banky W made a video of herself vibing to the song, married women, single and engaged ladies are vibing to the song.... What do you now say about them?
Bro chill abeg, no be everything person dey take serious

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Yusman316(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
It could be a red flag or it could mean nothing.
Lol.

That's not enough to conclude anything.

undecided But why are you unsure, though? Should you not be able to tell someone who truly loves you and someone who is just keeping you until a better person comes?
Most people keep getting it wrong with this "love thing". There is more to a relationship or marriage than this LOVE. Most people end up with the wrong partners because they were blinded by love

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Ferrous(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2021
Give me her phone number let me confirm cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Bobxin: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
It could be a red flag or it could mean nothing.
Lol.

That's not enough to conclude anything.

undecided But why are you unsure, though? Should you not be able to tell someone who truly loves you and someone who is just keeping you until a better person comes?

It's difficult to tell
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by tfelicityk(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Are you not the 'somebody son'?

After all, she is just a girlfriend as you mentioned...
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Bobxin: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Ferrous:
What's her username? let me check something cheesy cheesy

Oga, na Whatsapp, you're indirectly asking for her number. That's cruel
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Arsenate(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Thought I've seen and heard it all. Drama no dey finish for naija. Orishirishi grin
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Make I Laugh ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.