Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (34870 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by emanobis(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
What does it mean when your girlfriend update her WhatsApp status with Tiwa Savage's music "Somebody son go find me one day" i commented saying what about me and she said it's just a song.. this is a red flag for me oo.. is better somebody's daughter start finding me too.. i no chop breakfast.

You really made a mistake by asking her that question, may be really wanted to know your reaction.
You would have also posted yours: Someone's daughter go accept you One Day.
No allow this babes to push you to a corner.

Besides, as far as say Una never marry, bros both of Una still dey Transit
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by mydivinely: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Lol.. i don find her already before tiwa Savage even think of writing that song na.. she still dey look for somebody's son again �

Oga go n do the needful
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by cuber86: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
What does it mean when your girlfriend update her WhatsApp status with Tiwa Savage's music "Somebody son go find me one day" i commented saying what about me and she said it's just a song.. this is a red flag for me oo.. is better somebody's daughter start finding me too.. i no chop breakfast.

It means she does not believe she has been found yet! you're just a placeholder grin
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Ohraybs(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Lol! It’s a song na and she might be catching cruise with it! Don’t take it too much on your mind at all!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Dextre(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Lmao, this is a joke right?
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by MsCassano(f): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Lol.. i don find her already before tiwa Savage even think of writing that song na.. she still dey look for somebody's son again �

She is just notifying you that she's ready. Why are you scare kwanu?
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by GetMeRight: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Well.. no behaviors or attitudes from her

That's good but her post is still a disrespect to what you guys have going on. You should let her know.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by eraankusam07(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Kindly hold your brake, limits the number of visiting her underwear so that you won't go against your schedule.�‍♂️
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Awesomeking: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
You know quite well she is trying to tell you intensify your efforts and make her your wife this December or Atleast engage her this December but you are already mentally looking for a reason to bail out..if you love her, propose to her and see if she will ever post that song again.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Danhumprey: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by DavidHarry(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Better red flag
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by shomutuski(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

So what? So fvcking what nigga, why you stressing over a broad you not going to marry. how old are you to be tripping over a woman that half of the dude lowkey in your area smashing on repeat.

Your mind is in a state of scarcity that's why you loosing sleep over a broad that don't give a fck about you.

At this stage, You should be concerned with creating wealth and not no lady. They are all consumers.

Don't ever forget that you are the prize. You marry who you want and she's going to marry who is ready.
You age like wine provided you are working in your 20's and 30's, while she ages like milk. From 27yrs she's already old and washed up with over 100BC, is that who you want to have BP for?

common on mehn.

Have sleepless night over escaping poverty and building wealth for your parent, siblings and offspring and watch how women will flock over you. like i said, they are consumers. she's waiting at the finish line to Bleep winners.

Fitness, Finance and Freedom. The 3 F's
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by KoladeChris24(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

I had a girlfriend who posted: I don't consider you my boyfriend if you don't call me twice a day.

I didn't call her twice a day truly. That was the end of it all.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Kyf1: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Send her back to the street where she and other 200 million nigerian single girls goes to mountain each day to pray for that somebody son till they hit 40
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Deenillah(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

You never put the ring on the finger na
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Dabliss02(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
She's been using you as her guardian angel. Lol OYO
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by WycliffeSMB(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
It is well
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Magnoliaa(f): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
AfroKnight:

Why are you trying to confuse the young man? grin If she believed he was the “somebody son” in her life, she wouldn’t have posted that. She just posted a vacancy with style.

Lol. Nah. One instance is not enough to judge for me. If she was advertising for vacancy, he'll see other signs. She just might want to tease him to respond, if they are in a free and trusting relationship. And no I don't believe things like that are actually hard to notice. People just choose to be foolishly blind.

Every one is selfish, dragging emotional baggage from previous relationships and believing in 'I can end up with anybody so I won't give my commitment and all to a person.'

Past experiences and mindset matter a great deal, so I laugh when I see people mocking me for being 'idealistic.' I'll find my kind. And I don't have to hardened my heart in order to prevent bad humans. I'll rather surround myself with good people, and then I'll be free to be myself. I do not see how idealism preclude common sense, but they are free to believe what they want.

(With all the sex and secularism and realism they tout, them no still dey chop breakfast?? Wo.)

I don't do such dating games. And guidance abounds. From the Holy Spirit to the Bible to wise counsel in different places... even here online. No matter how much people cruise or pretend, glimpses of their kind of person and mind frame will always slip through their comments.

smiley And I don't need nobody to tell me how I should relate with them or how close I can get to them. And this is not to say non-Christians cannot be wise and sensible, though.

qtguru:
Trust me it's hard to tell these days, some women are just ahead of the curve when it comes to marriage, most want stability in marriage over love. And sometimes it's not anyone's fault, what if the the next person is actually better and both are interested. it happens,

Ehen? And what if you keep finding someone who is better than the last who is better than the last who is better than the last person? At what point would you finally settle down and be content? Or you would keep dating forever because you're searching for the best option ever?

Tadeknkeepcalm:
Well, if it was always easy to discern, I'm quite sure no one will fall for it. The point of the game is deceit.
Okay. Then keep playing it.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bobxin:

It's difficult to tell

It's difficult to tell who loves you? undecided Firstly, why are you in the relationship then if you weren't sure love was an ingredient? undecided

Yusman316:

Most people keep getting it wrong with this "love thing". There is more to a relationship or marriage than this LOVE. Most people end up with the wrong partners because they were blinded by love what they think love is.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by BluntCrazeMan: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
If you have been planning to break up with her,, this is the best opportunity...
Just tell her things like:
“babe, it's not everything that you put up on your status. It's not every song that you sing anywhere and everywhere you like. So, for you to sing this song on your status, you want to use it to send a message across to me that you're still waiting for another “somebody's son” which is not me.
I got your message loud and clear..
Continue singing the song, but then, whenever you're ready to be found, somebody's son is definitely going to find you”
End your message there.
Don't go too much explaining..
And then back off for real from the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Olam09(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
If you have been planning to break up with her,, this is the best opportunity...
Just tell her things like:
“babe, it's not everything that you put up on your status. It's not every song that you sing anywhere and everywhere you like. So, for you to sing this song on your status, you want to use it to send a message across to me that you're still waiting for another “somebody's son” which is not me.
I got your message loud and clear..
Continue singing the song, but then, whenever you're ready to be found, somebody's son is definitely going to find you”
End your message there.
Don't go too much explaining..
And then back off for real from the relationship
Thanks bro, one of the best advice so far.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Okay. Then keep playing it.
What part of my comment implied that I do such undecided
I'm not even about all the boyfriend girlfriend lifestyle. Anyways, this comment isn't necessarily directed at you (I could not care less what you think). It was made for posterity sake. Please, do not quote or reply to this. Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by lalatohbadt(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Olam09:
Married women wey don born 3 pikin still dey find somebody son.na wa oh
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Blackdisciple(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hmmm...
Wetin dey worry all these gurls na ..!

Even my babe too did the same tin ooo...

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by alexxlexis: 7:00am On May 04, 2022
Don’t take everything personal bro, especially social media, sometimes we catch cruise and post memes just for fun. If you trust your babe you don’t have to fear lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.