Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (34868 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Chyma231(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2021
U be mumu , stay there and be looking at status , don't go and look for money .....pussy ass niggaz here on NL

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by tayoccu(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
What does it mean when your girlfriend update her WhatsApp status with Tiwa Savage's music "Somebody son go find me one day" i commented saying what about me and she said it's just a song.. this is a red flag for me oo.. is better somebody's daughter start finding me too.. i no chop breakfast.

Hunku be camdan nah!
1. e fit be cruise
2. You never marry am, so technically you haven’t “found her” in the context of the song.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by donem3519: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
What does it mean when your girlfriend update her WhatsApp status with Tiwa Savage's music "Somebody son go find me one day" i commented saying what about me and she said it's just a song.. this is a red flag for me oo.. is better somebody's daughter start finding me too.. i no chop breakfast.

Na so I breakup one month relationship cos the babe go do bridal shower come carry very single ND still searching hand fan ��

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Londonpraise(f): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2021
Abeg Bros na just song
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by sukar886: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Jesu!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by seyz91(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2021
cheesy na now you just dey know say naija girls no dey date anybody

they just mingle with the highest bidder for the moment when it keeps benefiting them and

move to the next highest bidder by while their pussy keep doing it for them cuz

it's all they have to offer after all
.It's simple..no dull am as well
.you sef dey look for people's daughters to dey service your dick
Olam09:
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Ok then,now wait for her sex tape soon

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by seyz91(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2021
you smart
SmellySperm:
Lols...old format. Na soft advert for highest bidders cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by preshyusufu: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2021
She is looking for serious person.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by ahnie: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2021
You too post....if you get a woman holdam tight o,me and my friends dey for bike o,and na her location dey my mind o.

Case close

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by seyz91(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2021
for your mind..

you forget sef na naija you dey and dey deal with naija girls

.engagement or not..marriage or not dem still dey sell their pussy up and down in the name of hookup, believe me, your so called serious girlfriend have her profile and almost all Hookup apps on social media..

facts only!

naija girls ain't need to be taken serious in anyway
SmartPolician:
Go and engage her if you like her that much. Engagement doesn't mean marriage. It means you are taking her seriously. Do that and see her become all yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by benqo01(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Lol no make me laugh abeg....now go to your WhatsApp status and write something like....Sugar mummy will find me one day
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2021
seyz91:
you smart
Thanks my OG
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Olam09(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2021
donem3519:

Na so I breakup one month relationship cos the babe go do bridal shower come carry very single ND still searching hand fan ��
Wow.. that's crazy.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Osashalom: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2021
Oga go pay her bride price and see if she will still Post that song
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by quickly: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

It could mean something or nothing at all nobody no ur girlfriend.

Wat of person wife wey Dey use the song as ring tone for her phone.

If u call am na dat song go play

Person wife o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Equity15(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2021
Lmao grin
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Noblex2011(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2021
You better don't kill yourself on top of Ladies.
Always see yourself as being alone even when you have a serious relationship. Ladies are smart ooooo. They always look for highest bidder. Relationship is a great business for Nigeria girls.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Pweetyccee(f): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Are u not somebody son?
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by freesoul12: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2021
Bro abeg just move on.. Red flagggg
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Ultimas: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2021
In my humble opinion, your girlfriend does not reckon much with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Gkemz: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Until she becomes your wife, she's free to post whatever she likes. She's even free to date another guy who she considers more serious than you are if you haven't paid her price. Single ladies are always searching for the best even when they are in a relationship.
I used alternate account to chat my girl who told me that she's engaged to someone (not knowing that am the one) but we could only be just friends. I asked her if she loves the man she's dating, she said yes 100%. She didn't disclose her correct details. When I asked her to come to my house she said no because it's not right to cheat on someone but for now we could be friends.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by CaCO3: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2021
walkingshadow911:
she is a smart gyal.
op, dump her now before she dump you.

don't say i dont warn you o.

Oil dey ur head

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by jericco1(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2021
Lol why u dey fear. Girls do that na grin
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Abagworo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Okay girlfriend you said? She's still very much single and waiting for the guy man enough to ask for her hand in marriage not a time waster. If you really love her then make her understand you are that "Somebody's Son".
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by rakabuba001(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Should we tell him grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Myhusband(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
somebody son go find me one day is for old ladies that are still looking for boyfriends

mukaila, Emeka, Chigozie, Usman that's finding you, did you give him a chance?

for a gf to update that, she updated her mind because out of 100% of what we update on social media, out mind mean 80% of it

start looking for another gf, nobody need to tell you that
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by athorello(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

She meant somebody's son go find her one day where another somebody son dey fire her. grin

Abi tiwa no dey fire? wink
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Hassanmaye(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Shortcut2life:
You better lock up grin all this girls are raving mad
Haha
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by wallarwallar(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mumu na just ur girl frend she be now so e no sure 4 d 2 of una cos somebody son or daughter can find any of una one day. End of story
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by adedayoa2(f): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na you know your girlfriend o, do you think she's joking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.