Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth (59244 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by zoedew: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Thoroughly shameless fellow. The day her stomach is no longer flat and her teeth mot as white the sin of adultery is sure to start. Most unfortunate! That bride is on a long thing!
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Cutehotnerd001: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2021
Mercychen:
Na so!

Dear Bride, don't be deceived. If you like look like Marilyn Monroe, men will still be men. Cheating flows naturally in their blood.

So don't fall for your father in-laws bull crap.

So we should believe that women don't cheat right?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Kalubolt(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Yes na. Is it because one is oyinbo?
Oga leave the oyibo talk, Monroe is more beautiful than Remi even though I give Remi kudos too
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Tsample: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2021
BKayy:
In other words "my son will cheat on you if you lose shape"

I love the way old men talk in parables
lol.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Zooposki(f): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2021
I wonder if this men that are cheating are sleeping with their fellow men. Imagine if 20 married men sleep with the same married woman. Does that mean that the married woman has scored 20goals while the married men have only scored 1 goal. Hmmm?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by kushme: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Trust me, I have three females and they all have flat stomach and white teeth. I think I ain't cheating.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by chukel(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2021
BKayy:

gbamsolutely
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Kalubolt(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2021
I am sorry to derail from the thread, but let me answer those that are saying Marilyn Monroe is not that beautiful, it's just bcus she's white and all that. If she wasn't beautiful and just average as one above said, then I don't think men will be queueing up the way they were queueing up for back then. Even the president of America and some top shots wanted to have a taste of her.
Though I agree she was naive in her dealings with men, but that doesn't take away her natural beauty. She was beauty personified irrespective whether she's white.
Her weakness was that she was looking for love and attention which ultimately made men pass her round like a football.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by sisisioge: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2021
BKayy:

It is more like his son lacks substance and he is very superficial. He is only interested in her physical attributes. May God help us....they raise this generation....this generation will raise another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by sharpwriter(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2021
musiliyukayode:
Your excellency, I have known you since 1983. I knew you to be philanderer. Is your wife not beautiful enough? Could you remember what happened at then cooperative bank, lwo rd, lbadan in 1990?
Ayodele Oluwayose spotless.
Please sir, tell us what happened, we love real stories here. smiley
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by angelfallz(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2021
Choi women that have protruding stomach have suffered.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Prenonjebose: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Funny comments everywhere. Some have even left Fayose's matter for Marilyn Monroe.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by angelfallz(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Physical appearance matters a lot. Never downplay physical appearance.

sisisioge:

It is more like his son lacks substance and he is very superficial. He is only interested in her physical attributes. May God help us....they raise this generation....this generation will raise another.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2021
BKayy:

grin cheesy wink
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Olanre05(f): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2021
fourboys:
My girlfrnd has flat stomach, even flat ass and I dey cheat on her steady embarassed embarassed

You cheated on her because she has got a flat ass, if she is a well endowed figure 8 babe, obviously you won’t cheat on her, instead she will be the wall paper on your mobile phone.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by angelfallz(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Physical appearance matters a lot. As a woman try to keep your shape. I don't know why many woman develop protruding stomach. It is not desirable or sexy.
Once your husband stops desiring to have sex with you.... You know what would happen.

zoedew:
Thoroughly shameless fellow. The day her stomach is no longer flat and her teeth mot as white the sin of adultery is sure to start. Most unfortunate! That bride is on a long thing!
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by joshuaidibia(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Mercychen:
Na so!

Dear Bride, don't be deceived. If you like look like Marilyn Monroe, men will still be men. Cheating flows naturally in their blood.

I'm sorry your husband/boyfriend is a cheat, therefore giving you the impression all men are cheats.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Drella(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2021
So he will cheat If she no longer has flat tummy and if her teeth is no more white?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by walesoflyf(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2021
Mercychen:
Na so!

And here she comes.... I knew you will say something... As if women are not upping the ratio of cheating these days... Abeg fem grin
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Drella(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2021
angelfallz:
Physical appearance matters a lot. As a woman try to keep your shape. I don't know why many woman develop protruding stomach. It is not desirable or sexy.
Once your husband stops desiring to have sex with you.... You know what would happen.

Ladies do not have the monopoly of flat tummy.
You think all those men with protruding beer-ridden belly are attractive too?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Angelfrost(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Honestly, a lot of men married to near perfect, luscious and sexy looking women cheat on them with ladies far less physically attractive..

So, Fayose is talking trash!!! I guess he must have been making a joke.

Cheats don't do it because the woman or man at home isn't good enough, they do because they are addicted to it!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Drella(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Olanre05:

You cheated on her because she has got a flat ass, if she is a well endowed figure 8 babe, obviously you won’t cheat on her, instead she will be the wall paper on your mobile phone.

Don't mind him grin
Didn't he even see her ass before they started dating?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Cnach: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Oga Peter dey talk of wetin dey turn him on, unfortunately ur son saga and urs may not be the same and so he may still cheat sir
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by oladipupo2234: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2021
Men dont cheat.

���

We only give and distribute excess energy.

That how God created us. Make una no vex
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Pimine: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Aswearugaaad

"...everything set." Fayose unwittingly made a lewd remark at his son's wife. That's highly inappropriate.

Before the defenders of the galaxy come for me, that he did it unintentionally does not excuse his behavior.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2021
walesoflyf:

And here she comes.... I knew you will say something... As if women are not upping the ratio of cheating these days... Abeg fem grin

Ehen..? ngwa I don talk. tongue
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by sinola(m): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2021
So what he is implying is that the moment she started giving birth and obviously not having flat tummy, his cheating will start.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Olanre05(f): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Drella:

Don't mind him grin
Didn't he even see her ass before they started dating?

Babes, I wonder ooo. Body or not, Shape or not, good attitude and how well the lady can maintain her home is the key. As soon as she starts to give birth her body changes. The only thing that can keep her in shape is if she starts to walk out after childbirth.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by tomzyELNINO: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2021
What catches my attention here is the Picture of the so called "political enemies" Fayemi, Fayose and Makinde. They are all friends behind the scene.

Nigerians wise up and stop allowing politicians divide you!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by seyz91(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2021
cheesy
benuejosh:
Mr man stop lying. Not everybody is like you. You cheat even with your moniker. I don't know when Daddy is a female. Abi you be Tonto Dikeh?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by makson007: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2021
He fail to talk about good behavior, respect and fear of God..when you get married to a woman without above mention attribute, it is like buying a house because of paint/colour ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.