Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth (59230 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Olanre05(f): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2021
fourboys:
u lie bro.... Cheating at times dey fun... Woman full everywhere na. Ladies of nawadays come dey easy join

Lol....
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by FullBlastLight: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That son will still cheat

Frankly, is in d blood of any natural man!

Grace or d fear of God is d only exception 2 it!

Jst take it frm me!
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by FullBlastLight: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
fourboys:
My girlfrnd has flat stomach, even flat ass and I dey cheat on her steady embarassed embarassed

Stop fornicating & calling it boyfriend & girlfriend!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Ephemmm: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
Mr man stop lying. Not everybody is like you. You cheat even with your moniker. I don't know when Daddy is a female. Abi you be Tonto Dikeh?

He has bobriskinished himself tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Orente21:
If she starts giving birth,will the stomach still be flat? Cheating go start den

From experience.....most nigerian ladies don't take good care of themselves , after giving birth to couple of kids......they start getting big , with protruding belly , change their mode of dressing etc
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by seunfape(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bad guy
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Orente21(f): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Sleekfingers:

From experience.....most nigerian ladies don't take good care of themselves , after giving birth to couple of kids......they start getting big , with protruding belly , change their mode of dressing etc
It's true but the burden of housework ND stress given to them as a mother,wife, daughter,career lady change some women. Husband leave all the work alone to the wife just because they r searching for the � to feed the family. How do u expect that woman to cope?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Orente21:
If she starts giving birth,will the stomach still be flat? Cheating go start den
Where are you in IB.?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Drella(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
angelfallz:
Well it is very rare to find women who place the physical appearance of a man over what he can provide.

Put another way, women generally don't put physical appearance at the top of their list when it comes to men. The opposite is true for men.

Some men having protruding stomach is not attractive I agree.

Good.

So if a man complains of his wife's big tummy,she too should complain about his potbelly grin
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Drella(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Orente21:
It's true but the burden of housework ND stress given to them as a mother,wife, daughter,career lady change some women. Husband leave all the work alone to the wife just because they r searching for the � to feed the family. How do u expect that woman to cope?

House help is they can afford it.
I will never subject my wife to all those stress.
She has to maintain that sexiness for me without excuse. cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by CaptainAyub: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Marilyn Monroe was soooo beautiful.
Ignore that child
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by CaptainAyub: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
BeardedMeat:
She's no different from Remi Tinubu. Similar features. That's why the comparison in the first place
Far taller than Chief Thug Mrs Thiefnuubu
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by BeardedMeat(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Far taller than Chief Thug Mrs Thiefnuubu
That babe lanky o.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Orente21(f): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Differentiate:

Where are you in IB.?
Wetin happen? Hope I m safe?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Kiasa: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lollittaa:

She wasn't average looking. Her features were very attractive. Don't know about her persona. And how did you know she was a size D and not a double D or a C?
I know she was a size D because she advertised it in interviews. There wasn't anything special about her features, but they were obsessed over her facial mole and the "sexy" way she spoke, which was fake.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Farfalla(f): 3:16am On Oct 30, 2021
slim75d:

african men are polygamus in nature...

Is that why they keep wailing about DNA up and down?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Realhommie(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Why is Governor Wike always looking drunk though? Like he always high.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by dheilaw1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
You sure say this man no go chop him son's wife the way one ex president was said to have eaten his daughter in-law?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.