Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth (59232 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Gadafii: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2021
If she like make she fine like Rihanna, if he wan cheat on her he will grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Michelle55: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Mercychen:
Na so!

Dear Bride, don't be deceived. If you like look like Marilyn Monroe, men will still be men. Cheating flows naturally in their blood.

So don't fall for your father in-laws bull crap.
Not all men cheat

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by BlackPantherxXx: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2021
musiliyukayode:
Your excellency, I have known you since 1983. I knew you to be philanderer. Is your wife not beautiful enough? Could you remember what happened at then cooperative bank, lwo rd, lbadan in 1990?
Ayodele Oluwayose spotless.

What happened at the bank?

Gist!
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2021
Michelle55:

Not all men cheat

But they all have the tendencies.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by alizma: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2021
BKayy:
In other words "my son will cheat on you if you lose shape"

I love the way old men talk in parables
And eventually she will lose shape.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Michelle55: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Mercychen:

But they all have the tendencies.
Just like some women has the tendencies of bringing in a bastard for their husbands to train. It still doesn't mean that all women are like that, everything boils down to self control.

Men are moved by what they see especially by the physical features of a woman's body but all they do is admire and stick to their partners (that's for the responsible ones amongst them oh)

Don't categorize all men as the same. That Mr A cheats and hurts you doesn't imply that Mr B would do the same.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2021
Michelle55:

Just like some women has the tendencies of bringing in a bastard for their husbands to train. It still doesn't mean that all women are like that, everything boils down to self control.

Men are moved by what they see especially by the physical features of a woman's body but all they do is admire and stick to their partners (that's for the responsible ones amongst them oh)

Don't categorize all men as the same. That Mr A cheats and hurts you doesn't imply that Mr B would do the same.

I've heard you.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2021
grin waiting carry father in-law eye go all this place now
abi him dey................my no just talk
we moveeeeee
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by macho44(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2021
Michelle55:

Responsible Men Like Us don't CHEAT, We Are Afraid of KAYANMATA

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Michelle55: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2021
macho44:

Responsible Men Like Us don't CHEAT, We Are Afraid of KAYANMATA
Bia, from where you jump out from? undecided I don't believe in that hogwash called kayanmata biko

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Jeromejnr(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Marilyn Monroe, Remi Tinubu, similar features?!
[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]

Even me dey confused

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nonexisting1: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Flat stomach and white teeth are not enough oga stomach infrastructure.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Cousin9999: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Cute couple. And mama looks so happy.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2021
slim75d:
instead of him to advice his daughter inlaw not to file for divorce if his son cheated

well women should know that men are natural cheaters, they cheat faster than cheetahs run

african men are polygamus in nature the caucasians used religion to deceive us that one man one wife

Speak for yourself. Not all of us are controlled by our body parts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Bigii(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That son will still cheat

Why won't I cheat! grin
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2021
Oluwanigba, pls don't bring your father drama to your marriage.

Happy married life couple.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by house10s: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2021
d others had pot belly n brown teeth dats why he cheated on them
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2021
Stale story.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Harrykn: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2021
His sin will not cheat, he will only be tempted once the flat tummy loosen and white teeths Yellowish. Hahahaha this man get vibes

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by theTranscriber: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2021
Kiasa:

Beauty is subjective and to me she was not.
It seems no white person can be beautiful to you.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by themes009(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2021
Almost all our classmate don wed ... May God help me the boy dey spend for us that year in primary school
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by itsja4: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2021
Learner... Won't cheat kor!
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by crafteck(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Afamsi:
lol, na the second flat the make you cheat. But on a serious note 90% of people cheat not because they dont like their partners.
A cheat will still cheat even if he marries the most beautiful woman in the world

People cheat cos its in the mental and biological make up, if it is not mental you won't find another woman or man attractive and if it is not biological your prick all your nipples will not stand for another woman or man, we keep trying to fight a physiological battle for sake of emotions. Its a battle majority will lose and the ones that win it find out they only won bragging right.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Ghostnick: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Not until he sees this bum bum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m80cAstjnZg

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Kalubolt(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Kiasa:

She wasn't beautiful at all, that's why I was confused. She was an average looking white girl who white men propped up because they found her dumbness (which was only an act, she was smart) and her D size breast to be extremely sexy.
Who told you Marilyn Monroe was an average white girl. Monroe was beautiful, sexy and everything you can find in a woman be it white or black. You think every dick and Harry wanted her just bcus she was dump and not smart. She was wanted bcus she's beauty personified and sex goddes/symbol
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Cruise master
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Kalubolt(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2021
theTranscriber:
was Marilyn Monroe not beautiful? undecided
Help me ask him o

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Kalubolt(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Kiasa:

Beauty is subjective and to me she was not.
Then you don't know what beauty is?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Kalubolt(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Marilyn Monroe was soooo beautiful.
Leave him let him be yarning dust

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Kalubolt(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Marilyn Monroe, Remi Tinubu, similar features?!
[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]
Lolz, E shock you abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.