Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth (59237 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Coded081(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2021
[quote author=fourboys post=107118560]My girlfrnd has flat stomach, even flat ass and I dey cheat on her steady

Dis 1 loud oh why flat ass?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by seyz91(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2021
you dey mind the man

cheating na choice is not about you finding or seeing every thing you desire in one woman
fourboys:
My girlfrnd has flat stomach, even flat ass and I dey cheat on her steady embarassed embarassed
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Anaerobi(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Mercychen:
Na so!

Dear Bride, don't be deceived. If you like look like Marilyn Monroe, men will still be men. Cheating flows naturally in their blood.

So don't fall for your father in-laws bull crap.

Men will be Men. Cheating flows naturally in their blood?

Out of the Abundance of the Heart the mouth speaks.
Just like your heart have incubated that men are naturally cheaters, may the man in your life continues to cheat. Even if you meet him a faithful man, but may the ultrances you have ulterted be effective and be fruitful just like your heart have confirmed it.

Since you don't see anything Positive in men once it comes to relationship or marriage.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Angelfrost(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2021
slim75d:
instead of him to advice his daughter inlaw not to file for divorce if his son cheated

well women should know that men are natural cheaters, they cheat faster than cheetahs run

african men are polygamus in nature the caucasians used religion to deceive us that one man one wife

I am a full blooded African man, and I totally detest polygamy...

I am not religious at all, neither am I in love with the Western world!

I simply have neither the physical nor mental energy for multiple women under my roof... There are better things to do with my precious time and life than to be trying to satisfy multiple feminine needs... Mtchewwww!!! tongue
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Femijohn198: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Fayose the stomach infrastructure
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by festusforchrist: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Find out how someone became a millionaire in Longrich Bioscience with just a toothpaste of #2,400. I promise to link you with the family to hear directly from them whose life has been turn around for good. 08181075096

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by IbileIfe: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2021
BKayy:
In other words "my son will cheat on you if you lose shape"

I love the way old men talk in parables
grin
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Anaerobi(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2021
Michelle55:

Not all men cheat

Don't mind her... She's just bitter about her past that's all I have noticed from her comments.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Aganju849: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by hisexcellency34: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Body shaming the lady
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2021
We
Anaerobi:

Men will be Men. Cheating flows naturally in their blood?

Out of the Abundance of the Heart the mouth speaks.
Just like my heart have incubated that men are naturally cheaters, may the man in my daughters life continue to cheat. Even if she meets him a faithful man, but may the ultrances I have ulterted be effective and be fruitful just like my heart have confirmed it.

Since i don't see anything Positive.

Back to sender!
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by temmypotter(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Marilyn Monroe, Remi Tinubu, similar features?!
[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]

As in ehn! The guy shock me

Marilyn Monroe that single handedly turned a US president to Mumu and caused problems in the all Powerful Kennedy political family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Mercychen:
Na so!

Dear Bride, don't be deceived. If you like look like Marilyn Monroe, men will still be men. Cheating flows naturally in their blood.

Who's Marilyn Monroe? Is she Tonto Fikeh's sister?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by akezn: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Yeye talk.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Who's Marilyn Monroe? Is she Tonto Fikeh's sister?
Google it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Myself2(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
Mr man stop lying. Not everybody is like you. You cheat even with your moniker. I don't know when Daddy is a female. Abi you be Tonto Dikeh?

cheesy grin grin
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Anaerobi(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Mercychen:
We

Back to sender!

You don't have to say back to sender, am only supporting your prayers, wish and desire.

I have been hurt countless times by women.

I have been heart broken time without number.

One of my ex took in for another guy.

I have tried distance relationship, the day I traveled to see her, from a far north to PH... I wished I never love again... Many others...

But that doesn't make me see all women as cheat or unfaithful. Millions of woman are faithful and am not giving up until I settle with one.

Countless times have I noticed your comments, you never see anything good in men. Because of your past, Yet you claimed to be a Lover of God, A Carrier of the Holy Spirit...

All you do is to see men as unfaithful creature, My dear, you don't showcase the Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit showcase itself inside you and it mainfest physically.

I urge you as a Brother, heal from your past, forgive and move on. You have millions of things ahead with a peace of mind.

Blessed are the merciful for they shall be shown Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by oochi123(f): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2021
Egbami ooo.fayose,you say wetin?
Hahahaha.men and cheating be like 5&6.
With this kind of beauty,ur son will so cheat.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Speak for yourself. Not all of us are controlled by our body parts

You understand. What about some of us who're sapiosexual?
Even if you're as ugly as a Shrek, but as long as you're super-intelligent you're my choice anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by falcon01: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2021
Mercychen:
Na so!

well its human nature to be with multiple partner but when you get this crazy lady who's an adventurer, a lady who takes risk, a lady who's ready to try new things then you are set and won't be looking at others. That's for me atleast others like silent submissive women, I like an independent strong, respectful woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Kiasa:

She wasn't beautiful at all, that's why I was confused. She was an average looking white girl who white men propped up because they found her dumbness (which was only an act, she was smart) and her D size breast to be extremely sexy.
She wasn't average looking. Her features were very attractive. Don't know about her persona. And how did you know she was a size D and not a double D or a C?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Luluakim: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2021
BKayy:
In other words "my son will cheat on you if you lose shape"

I love the way old men talk in parables
chai, too much brain no go kill you hahahahahahah
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Calitoscassius(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
What an ignoramus, men don't cheat because their wives are not beautiful, flat stomached or has whitened teeth, some men cheat because their wifes are even beautiful they want to fork ugly women, cheesy infact, most men don't even know why they cheat, some cheat because they can and because the people to cheat with are available all the time.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Anaerobi:

You don't have to say back to sender, am only supporting your prayers, wish and desire.

I have been hurt countless times by women.

I have been heart broken time without number.

One of my ex took in for another guy.

I have tried distance relationship, the day I traveled to see her, from a far north to PH... I wished I never love again... Many others...

But that doesn't make me see all women as cheat or unfaithful. Millions of woman are faithful and am not giving up until I settle with one.

Countless times have I noticed your comments, you never see anything good in men. Because of your past, Yet you claimed to be a Lover of God, A Carrier of the Holy Spirit...

All you do is to see men as unfaithful creature, My dear, you don't showcase the Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit showcase itself inside you and it mainfest physically.

I urge you as a Brother, heal from your past, forgive and move on. You have millions of things ahead with a peace of mind.

Blessed are the merciful for they shall be shown Mercy.

How did showcase the Holy spirit in your previous comment? You just jumped out of nowhere reigning acrimonious words at .. who? ( Not me though).

When I made my comment, I didn't direct it to any one in particular. Even others guys have up to counter but in a mild or joking manner to which I replied back jokingly. But you can with hateful words.

I'm for peace, abeg.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by ndidibabe(f): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
musiliyukayode:
Your excellency, I have known you since 1983. I knew you to be philanderer. Is your wife not beautiful enough? Could you remember what happened at then cooperative bank, lwo rd, lbadan in 1990?
Ayodele Oluwayose spotless.
You are old o..
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Anaerobi(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
Mercychen:

How did showcase the Holy spirit in your previous comment? You just jumped out of nowhere reigning acrimonious words at .. who? ( Not me though).

When I made my comment, I didn't direct it to any one in particular. Even others guys have up to counter but in a mild or joking manner to which I replied back jokingly. But you can with hateful words.

I'm for peace, abeg.

Have a nice day ma'am.

Forgive those that hurts you in the past and have peace.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Dchampion65: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
slim75d:
instead of him to advice his daughter inlaw not to file for divorce if his son cheated

well women should know that men are natural cheaters, they cheat faster than cheetahs run

african men are polygamus in nature the caucasians used religion to deceive us that one man one wife

Ooin grin grin
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Bimpe29: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Haba! Boda Ayo was really kidding, is beauty a barrier to cheating?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by angelfallz(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Well it is very rare to find women who place the physical appearance of a man over what he can provide.

Put another way, women generally don't put physical appearance at the top of their list when it comes to men. The opposite is true for men.

Some men having protruding stomach is not attractive I agree.

Drella:

Ladies do not have the monopoly of flat tummy.
You think all those men with protruding beer-ridden belly are attractive too?
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by fourboys: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2021
Olanre05:

You cheated on her because she has got a flat ass, if she is a well endowed figure 8 babe, obviously you won’t cheat on her, instead she will be the wall paper on your mobile phone.
u lie bro.... Cheating at times dey fun... Woman full everywhere na. Ladies of nawadays come dey easy join
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by mechanics(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2021
That's a lie, whether beautiful or not, any man will still cheat on his wife, he shouldn't use beauty as a licence for one not to cheat, rather one should possess the fear of God and not alter what God has made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.