Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! (3639 Views)

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes / Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) / Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by placeofallure(f): 5:01am On Oct 29, 2021
HenryDion:

It's baffling that no one on this thread is even blaming op... To show you that an average Nigerian is never ready to pay back a loan. I learnt the hard way, and have sworn never to borrow any demon from Nigeria money even if there was a voice from heaven...

That's it bro. Our thinking, especially the youths, this generation, I fear for Nigeria. The abnormal has become the norm. I am not rich but I hate to borrow because even if it is #10 naira, I'll never have peace until I pay. Even if the time is not due, my whole mind will be unsettled until it's sorted.

Mr. Lcredit, once you have money, please go and pay. If you don't, what you've done is criminal no two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by DreamyEyes: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2021
olu77:

Don't plead with them, do madness for them tell them you are going to court. Tell them Gani Fawehinmi is your lawyer or something...act crazy, you can't buy yourself some time by acting like a gentleman. They will plead with you. Thank me in advance
Ok boss. I will act as you said. Thanks
Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Chisave: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2021
Tmo4:
bro they did the same thing to me, they texted almost all my contact nd calls i was depress at first but later I just decided am going to deal with them which I did.i still haven't pay nd am not going to pay,they have stop calling when they got tired.they did the same thing to my guy too.my advice to you bro is to ignore them people can talk abt ur issue for ever pls don't let that border you

You now see where the big problem lies, do you think it will be easy for you to get help from those people that they contacted?

When a friend or relative that you feel is capable refuse to help you tomorrow, you will think they are wicked not knowing they already have your track record.

To the loan app, they are trying to recover their loan. To you, you feel i don chop their money.......
BUT The true situation is that they have damaged your reputation among friends and family THEREBY Limiting your chances of getting help in the future.

And the gospel truth is that you cannot measure how far this can go. That is why some people do not get help even at point of death from family and friends DUE TO PAST EXPERIENCES

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Gay Man Sent To My Inbox. *pics / Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats / The Real Reason He's Dumping You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.