Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

When Is The Right Time And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time And Why? (2214 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number / Right Time To Announce A Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by annawhite(f): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2011
honeric01:

@190

Why now? must u derail ever thread with your skirt hunting mission? abeg leave dem girls alone, u get how many now? 55 or 155?
HONERIC PLS LEAVE 190?
KEEP ON WITH YOUR RESEARCH ON WHEN TO START SPENDING FOR A LADY tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
MY FRIEND IS ON A MISSION cool cool cool
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by 190: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2011
honeric01:

@190

Why now? must u derail ever thread with your skirt hunting mission? abeg leave dem girls alone, u get how many now? 55 or 155?

U nor want make i marry undecided
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by SouthChi(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2011
honeric01:

The likeness and love aspect is not an issue, the issue here is : Which is most suitable from the list i listed.

If LOVE isn't an issue then I've always known love to be generous. If this is absolutely mutual love without question then simply follow your heart, give her only the opportunity to say no.
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by Natasha2(f): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2011
this is a dumb question sha no offence but gosh its so dumb, you spend BEFORE and AFTER marriage undecided or are you saying you can't spend maga on the Girl you love and intend to marry ? so if she's in a tight corner and needs help financially you won't help cos you haven't married her yet?
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by honeric01(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

this is a dumb question sha no offence but gosh its so dumb, you spend BEFORE and AFTER marriage undecided or are you saying you can't spend maga on the Girl you love and intend to marry ? so if she's in a tight corner and needs help financially you won't help cos you haven't married her yet?

But don't you think it's foolish to answer foolish questions? dwell on that a bit.
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by Natasha2(f): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2011
^^yes but it is wise to put a foolish man on the right track tongue he might just get sense tongue and that's what i did and BTW we don't have beef so let it die cheesy
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by honeric01(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2011
SouthChi:

If LOVE isn't an issue then I've always known love to be generous. If this is absolutely mutual love without question then simply follow your heart, give her only the opportunity to say no.

Well seems you didn't get the statement, i said when is more situation to start spending, this is not about not being generous, it's about not jumping the gun and at the same time not being too slow to act.
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by honeric01(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^yes but it is wise to put a foolish man on the right track  tongue he might just get sense  tongue and that's what i did and BTW we don't have beef so let it die  cheesy

Why faint so early? you should know it's foolish to think you can make sense on a foolish thread. best bet for you, retrace your statement and gladly ignore the thread you claim to be foolish for those who think and feel it's worth a thread.
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by Natasha2(f): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2011
duh yes it was a foolish question and I answered it to help you out so that you wouldn't dwell in your foolishness undecided what's my biz with the thread it is the question that's foolish the thread is just an helpless tool
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by chibaby5(f): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2011
^ With dat reply u sound more foolish. No sense atall. Learn to keep shut wen u aint got nuin meaninful to say.
Jus an advise cool
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by Natasha2(f): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2011
^and you think you've said something meaningful undecidedchibaby I'm not beefing you so mind your business you should learn to keep shut when things do not concern you please stop seeing me as your rival I have no time to beef anyone  undecided and BTW it can't make sense to you cos you don't have the capacity to comprehend  undecided
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by chibaby5(f): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2011
U a kid and u DO sound lyk a kid. I jus gave u an advise. Take it or leave it  smiley
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by Natasha2(f): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2011
lolz you can eat your advice I don't need it  undecided every intelligent poster on this site knows I don't sound like a kid   and don't underrate me just because you know my age  undecided
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by chibaby5(f): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2011
Honey bunch i aint underestimatin/under rating u. Your post was very much foolish and I sed it to u str8 up
Whether u take da advice or leave it, u still heard it wink

P.S me beef u? Imagineee  grin. We kool
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by Natasha2(f): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2011
and you were very foolish for replying to it tongue
and fine we kool cheesy
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2011
^^^is this really you? or just a fake 'notice' me personality undecided

I have noticed you so well on most threads and most times you seem to be soo off point undecided
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by 190: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2011
Waoooo chi baby has another side of her

Thats sometin new to me undecided
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by delicious1(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2011
You call it spending.
She calls it caring.

I say spend whenever you feel like.
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by iice(f): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
Never grin
Well after marriage
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by delicious1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^Each to his own.
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by Natasha2(f): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
bhusayor:

I have noticed you so well on most threads and most times you seem to be soo off point undecided

[ good to know I already have haters, since you have nothing else to do than to notice me continue you will be at my backside tongue JEA-LOU-SY tongue tongue [/i]
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by 190: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
Natasha,,:

[ good to know I already have haters, since you have nothing else to do than to notice me continue you will be at my backside tongue JEA-LOU-SY tongue tongue [/i]
shocked shocked
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by chibaby5(f): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2011
190:

Waoooo chi baby has another side of her

Thats sometin new to me  undecided

Which side is dat?  undecided [size=2pt] 190 Dnt wanna keep longin u. U make me feel mean the way u keep askin. Jus not on for da chat, pls abeg. Dnt knw how else to put it  sad[/size]
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by IykeD(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
I think it's appropriate to spend for her after marriage though you can exchange gifts before but paying her bills and sending her to the uni, etc. hell no, she will definitely dump you and find a wise man who will not be so loose with money when they get married!
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by honeric01(m): 4:30am On Jun 08, 2011
chi-baby:

Honey bunch i aint underestimatin/under rating u. Your post was very much foolish and I sed it to u str8 up
Whether u take da advice or leave it, u still heard it wink

P.S me beef u? Imagineee  grin. We kool

U dey mind the small baby? grin
bhusayor:

I had to ignore her because she was sounding so foolish and i didn't want to be caught on the same boat with her.
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by honeric01(m): 4:33am On Jun 08, 2011
deli.cious:

You call it spending.
She calls it caring.

I say spend whenever you feel like.

Mind looking at the options carefully?

BTW, why should spending equals caring?
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by honeric01(m): 4:38am On Jun 08, 2011
iice:

Never grin
Well after marriage

After marriage because?

IykeD:

I think it's appropriate to spend for her after marriage though you can exchange gifts before but paying her bills and sending her to the uni, etc. hell no, she will definitely dump you and find a wise man who will not be so loose with money when they get married!

Good points, but what if she endures the no-spending periods just to get you when you're fully committed (married) knowing that you have the doh and waiting and enduring can be profitable at the end of the day?
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by iice(f): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2011
Well you have to provide for your family. She becomes your family.
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by honeric01(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^^^

Aight but were you attracted to your partner by what he spent on you or he didn't really spend at all before wedlock if any?
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by IykeD(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
[quote ]

Good points, but what if she endures the no-spending periods just to get you when you're fully committed (married) knowing that you have the doh and waiting and enduring can be profitable at the end of the day?

[quote][/quote]

Then it's her luck and smartness, you have no choice now but to spend da dough but you can't complain at this point because she has become your wifey.
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by iice(f): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

Aight but were you attracted to your partner by what he spent on you or he didn't really spend at all before wedlock if any?

LOL. . .spend on me for what? I no get father or mother? I have my own livelihood. Sorry ooo. The only gift or spending i can accept is food grin
Re: When Is The Right Time And Why? by honeric01(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2011
IykeD:

Then it's her luck and smartness, you have no choice now but to spend da dough but you can't complain at this point because she has become your wifey.

Hehehehehe, what if she decides to screw you up after getting the doh she waited patiently for? grin

^^^
Food? lol but most girls that demand from their guys have parents too or don't they?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Finally Confesses / Oh My Gosh! See Prostitute Who Killed Google Executive / 5 Charming Romancelanders With Beautiful Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.