Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. (4354 Views)

She Needs Ɣouя. Advice / Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? / If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by prophet1: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2011
She left me when i was making arrangement to marry her. After 2 to 3 year the guy disappointed her and didnt fulfill his promise to marry her so she came back to me. Now she has left me again and travell to her Famale cousins place who is now living in another ecowas country. Just in seach for a husband as she said that she needs someone to marry her badly. Looking at the situatation from a distance i guess she doesnt love me and she is just using me as a mean to satisfy her needs ands wants till she met the right guy.

Now she called me again to request for money after travelling to her cousins place to seek a new guy to marry. would i be a fool to send her the money or should i help her for the sake of humanity.

Thank you all NL.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by iice(f): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2011
Sell your kidneys to assist her.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by hollandis(f): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2011
iice:

Sell your kidneys to assist her.

grin grin grin grin grin

LOL ,But really he needs to give her all that she requires
@Poster
Why does she keep ditching.Are you a carricature or what?No girl does that to a guy.Your case is really sad one
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by satani22: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2011
Op sell ur balls to help her. Nonsense
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Dyt(f): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2011
Its ur choice rili
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2011
Yes give her money. Even sell your head to babalawo so that you can give her money. Fowl leg like you.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by snowdrops(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2011
whats wrong with you by the way? you resemble taye taiwo? bad breadth? body odour? leprosy?

if not, get rid of the self pity and ditch the b*tch.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Scooby1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2011
@poster dont repay evil deed with evil. if you are comfortable helping her out, pls help her out. If I were you I would seek God's guidance in this situation.
Please forgive her for the hurt she has done to you.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by IykeD(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2011
@OP you won't be seen as a fool but i bet you will enter the Guinness book of records. Why are some guys so foolish in this 21st century? Gosh!
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2011
This guy should have MAGA as his middle name
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by GaussS: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2011
^^^", and if she plays him for a fool he's the last one to know, James Brown
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Tricici(f): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2011
u've got all the answers already!! u WROTE me in your post!!!!!!!
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Tricici(f): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2011
u've already answered to ur questions in the post! kick her to the curb unless u love being played in day light with your eyes wide open
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by solexking: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2011
u dey crase for head? why will u send her moni? if she likes or loves u, she wont in anyway go in search of another person. if u give her that money God go punish u. u bi her bank? in fact she be goat,
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Mcleo007(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2011
grin

Threads like dis I call "release therapy". They help ease out tension in d body.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2011
prophet1:

She left me when i was making arrangement to marry her. After 2 to 3 year the guy disappointed her and didnt fulfill his promise to marry her so she came back to me. Now she has left me again and travell to her Famale cousins place who is now living in another ecowas country. Just in seach for a husband as she said that she needs someone to marry her badly. Looking at the situatation from a distance i guess she doesnt love me and she is just using me as a mean to satisfy her needs ands wants till she met the right guy.

Now she called me again to request for money after travelling to her cousins place to seek a new guy to marry. would i be [size=14pt]a fool[/size] to send her the money or should i help her for the sake of humanity.

Thank you all NL.

you said it all bro!
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 06, 2011
Nigerian men are sooo easy, I swear. grin
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Lordrama: 2:50am On Jun 06, 2011
You Are Under A Spell
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by hackney(m): 3:45am On Jun 06, 2011
Lordrama:

You Are Under A Spell

Exactly.

That vegetable soup she cooked for you when you were going out; she was one of the ingredients.
ur own don finish and no matter what anybody says here you will still send that money if you see her face or hear her voice.

The only solution is prayer or else you will end up stealing to please her.
coconut head.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by eridah2007(m): 4:04am On Jun 06, 2011
Anoda maga on board, poster, please kindly invite your colleagues to nland b4 its too late o.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by JAZES(m): 5:10am On Jun 06, 2011
hackney:

Exactly.

That vegetable soup she cooked for you when you were going out; she was one of the ingredients.
your own don finish and no matter what anybody says here you will still send that money if you see her face or hear her voice.

The only solution is prayer or else you will end up stealing to please her.
coconut head.
eridah2007:

Anoda maga on board, poster, please kindly invite your colleagues to nland b4 its too late o.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2011
What you need is a wake up slap.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Mayflowa(m): 5:19am On Jun 06, 2011
What is wrong with you? Can't you think? The girl would rather stay unmarried than marry you. She tried her best to stick to you and you repulsed her. Now, the only thing she sees in you is money.

Wait o. how was your s.ex life with her? That could explain the multiple rejection even at her old age.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Jaideyone(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2011
^ good point. *singing wont get fooled again- csi miami soundtrack*
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by andyanders: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2011
I wonder why some people like you still exist. How come at this erra, you cannot be able to know yourself? A lady to use you as a young man as her pay master? Wake up and do away with her. Or you dont have parents to take care of? well you might as weell sell yourself to satisfy and even sponsor her weeding if she eventually finds a husband. Also when you marry, you can invite me to come pregnant your wife for you. Dont post this kind of nosense here.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by delicious1(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2011
She left you, and still keeps coming back to milk you dry? I know you are not that weak.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by kpolli(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2011
is the question should u be a fool or should u not be a fool?
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by agitator: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2011
Mcleo007:

grin

Threads like dis I call "release therapy". They help ease out tension in d body.

my brother no be small ooohhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2011
I haven't laughed this much in a very long time. OP, this one no be luv o, na lipsrsealed
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by delicious1(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2011
^^ Not love eh. You don't say.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by ijebuboy18(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
Guy, y r u allowing urself 2 b used lik dis, u know wat, please send d girl over 2 me, am lookin 2 get married 2 so dat wen am done i can send her bak 2 u again.
Omo comot dat rship jo!!!
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Pageup1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2011
Looking at the situatation from a distance i guess she doesnt love me

lol . . .no wonder she has been using ur brain grin grin grin grin grin
dude,you better look at from a close range tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Things Men Lie Mostly About / Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About / Asking A Girl Out:101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.