Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . (4476 Views)

White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. / The Nigerian Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Omolola1(f): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
iya don block ur mouth ni?
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by playboy19(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2011
I knew this guy was up to no good. I've said it before, you should just come out clean and say what you want. I will say this again, they could applaud you all they want but none of them will date a whimp like you. Not even Mrs Chima, she's too arrogant for an Alan Harper like you.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by MrsChima1(f): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
playboy19:

I knew this guy was up to no good. I've said it before, you should just come out clean and say what you want. I will say this again, they could applaud you all they want but none of them will date a whimp like you. Not even Mrs Chima, she's too arrogant for an Alan Harper like you.
'

I wouldn't date you either MANBISS. lipsrsealed
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Dsense(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by playboy19(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

'

I wouldn't date you either MANBISS. lipsrsealed

Mr Dummbass, can you read her reply. Do you see my point? lol

@Mrs Chima, I've said it before on the other thread, I don't like dumbb ho's grin grin grin

Now back to the thread
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Koolking(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
[ I'm NOT looking but if I were - ]

My "ideal" Nigerian Wife has to be a virgin or the closest thing to it! (of course, there's always an exception

She needs a bachelors degree or higher. I LOVE educated women!

She has to know how to dress and speak like a grown woman. (eye glasses are a plus, I love the nerd look )

She has to be a non-smoker, drug free, disease free(and tested).

She will be small in the waist and cute in the face (No Acne). Long natural hair with good hygiene.

She'll likely listen to a variety of music including Hip Hop, R & B and Reggae Music  and lovvvvessss to dance!

I'll consider it a plus, if she's a great cook! and I'd be mesmerized if she can sing!

These are a few of the qualities I appreciate in a Nigerian woman. What are yours?

SOUTHCHI NOTED! WE'LL KEEP SEARCHING. NEXT PERSON PLEASE,
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by MrsChima1(f): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
playboy19:

Mr Dummbass, can you read her reply. Do you see my point? lol

@Mrs Chima,  I've said it before on the other thread, I don't like dumbb ho's  grin grin grin

Now back to the thread

Smart hoes don't want you.  You keep my name on your fingers.  Keep obsessing boo boo.  wink

Say my name, say my name, and say my name.   cheesy

LMAO@this nigga thinks I want his chiseled teeth arse. grin grin Not! grin grin
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by playboy19(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Smart hoes don't want you.  You keep my name on your fingers.  Keep obsessing boo boo.  wink

Say my name, say my name, and say my name.   cheesy

LMAO@this nigga thinks I want his chiseled teeth arse. grin grin Not! grin grin

Please don't stain this thread with your idiotic opinions, Let's go back to the other thread of you want to go there with me.

Village girl acting like a regular gangsta
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Greencat(f): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
Whatever rock's ya boat poster. We all got choices
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by GaussS: 1:35am On Jun 07, 2011
its good to have a list of what you'd like in a future spouse but you can't get it all, what's the least she can have and still have your consideration?
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by MrsChima(f): 3:20am On Jun 07, 2011
playboy19:

Please don't stain this thread with your idiotic opinions,  Let's go back to the other thread of you want to go there with me.

Village girl acting like a regular gangsta

You already beat me to it.  Good job village nigga.  wink
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Pweety4me(f): 5:07am On Jun 07, 2011
@OP What's the point like?will nairaland get paid 4 this?na wa!virgin ko virgiana ni undecided
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by SouthChi(m): 5:08am On Jun 07, 2011
smh@all the negativity
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Pweety4me(f): 5:13am On Jun 07, 2011
^^I'm not, anywayz what do u possess from what u listed above?i mean what do u ave to put on the table?
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by SouthChi(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^I'm not, anywayz what do u possess from what u listed above?i mean what do u ave to put on the table?

This was just a "hypothetical" topic for my "ideal" wife, but swiftly turned into a bashing match.

So much hatred toward positivity! So much negativity towards high standards.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by MsPotato(f): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2011
@ Poster, I can bet with you even the Virgin Mary no fit your criteria grin
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Natasha2(f): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2011
south chi I match all you desires and even more I know how to belly dance I'm a funny person, I know how to . . . and other stuffs you didn't mention so can we get married? as it is now I just want to get married cheesy
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by SouthChi(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

south chi I match all you desires and even more I know how to belly dance I'm a funny person, I know how to . . . and other stuffs you didn't mention so can we get married? as it is now I just want to get married cheesy

Good for you! and No to the proposal.
Ms. Potato:

@ Poster, I can bet with you even the Virgin Mary no fit your criteria grin

You are being extreme.
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Natasha2(f): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
SouthChi:

Good for you! and No to the proposal.

lolz what are you feeling like now? I didn't propose it was a question grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I already have 3 husbands my goal is to have 100 cheesy
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Pweety4me(f): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2011
@sOUTHcHI JUST BE CALM YEA, THIS IS JUST YOU BEGINNING TO KNOW THE FORUM, ME I'M JUST PLAYING SHA smiley
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by jackpot(f): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

south chi I match all you desires and even more I know how to belly dance I'm a funny person, I know how to . . . and other stuffs you didn't mention so can we get married? as it is now I just want to get married  cheesy
I will tell daddy for you wink tongue tongue tongue
so bribe me with your dinner meat cheesy
deal or no deal? cool cool

lolz
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by Natasha2(f): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^no deal I have already told dad myself tongue grin
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by SouthChi(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2011
okay@rm
Re: My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . by MsPotato(f): 1:24am On Jun 08, 2011
SouthChi:

You are being extreme.

All Im saying is u are looking for too much wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread Closed / JEEEZ! Facebook Baddest Girl Expose Hot Photos Of Her… (SEE PHOTOS 18+) / Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.