Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. (32347 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by fasho01(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2021
I don't subscribe to it
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Frankest20(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Please go to church
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Heyyyy: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:
I'm 29 yrs old, I had a breakup with the girl I've been dating for 4 yrs this year April. Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

I had a brief relationship with a lady last 2 months but didn't last long cos I'm still yet over my ex.

There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

Guys do u think I should go ahead and ask her out?

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Guys is this advisable? I'll be on d tread to answer any question u might want to ask. Thanks.

So what do you want us to do, are you the first person to be in love?

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by loadedvibes: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2021
First Bed her then you know what's up

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Lovenorth: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Leave that girl if you don't want to be disgraced
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2021
Davash222:
How about you avoid Nigerian girls and enjoy peace of mind in abundance
Boss me I tire for all these men wey dey stress themselves for woman matter oo..
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Franklin24: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2021
Davash222:
How about you avoid Nigerian girls and enjoy peace of mind in abundance
A 29years old guy avoid ladies? How then can he marry?

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Another SIMPle dude is about to bite the dust..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by pickatyoubackup: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2021
My candid advice, kill that love
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Ademola47(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2021
In all you do sir, never mix hustling with flexing.

9 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Kabriel62862: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Read below it
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2021
See follow your mind abeg..you no be pikin again wey person go dey tell you do this do that..
If you like am reason am and you dey serious..if you wan f**k am tell am direct say you wan f**k am..no come dey waste her time with relationship talk..
Me no even understand some naija guys..

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by seyz91(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2021
For your sanity, bury that love or feelings for her cuz of these two

1- you are yet to get over your last 4years relationship, you gotta give that a closure first, heal first and be ready to move on and

2- Office romance don't end well, as far as ot's in your working place, bury the feelings, love, thoughts and the idea

thank me later!
Benard5050:
I'm 29 yrs old, I had a breakup with the girl I've been dating for 4 yrs this year April. Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

I had a brief relationship with a lady last 2 months but didn't last long cos I'm still yet over my ex.

There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Guys is this advisable? I'll be on d tread to answer any question u might want to ask. Thanks.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by iamme1234(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

Guy free the lady
She is engaged already
Don't put sand in another man's garri
Wait for your ex till 2023 when APC would by mistake hand power to pdp

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by iamme1234(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

Man free the lady
She is engaged already
Don't put sand in another man's garri
Wait for your ex till 2023 when APC would by mistake hand power to pdp
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by sammirano2: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Carchoice:

Yes. You can work, save more and relocate abroad. what my guy up there is saying is for you to face your job, hustle and think of a way out Nigeria and away from Nigerian women. Two enemies.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by iamme1234(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Also real men don't toast
You let her show it and says bros how far I like uouy
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by iamme1234(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Also real men don't toast
You let her show it and says bros how far I like you
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Btruth: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

I wish...Is there a way I can connect with ladies abroad?
.......as in long distance relationship?

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Kaymaxine(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

Mumu.Instead of looking for how your life will get better,na woman dey your head

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by effluxpump(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2021
Perish the idea!

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Lastmankc(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

Shut up,no be only love.Baba, you want Fu*CK her toto

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by ATECHCOIN: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Mvena(f): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

I wish...Is there a way I can connect with ladies abroad?

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by tradepunter: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
Don't be afraid, ask her out. If she starts acting funny or behaving like u aren't her type, just bone her and park her for one corner. Warning: Never be too emotional with ladies. Use ur head instead of ur heart when u want be in a relationship with any lady. Don't have this simp mentality that there is no girl like this girl or this girl is irreplaceable. Never impress her with gifts or money. Remember, use ur head, not ur heart when dealing with ladies u are attracted to.

I swear it baffles me that guys have such mindset like that.... How on earth will be with a lady and na there they wan die untop.

I multiple date till the one that's serious with me I then take serious... Even after declaring official relationship with her, am still having it in the back of my mind that any thing can happen.

And bros this mindset have saved me, especially when my started secretly seeing someone and was been cold.

When she told me and was asking for forgiveness, I put in my own card that I have been seeing someone else also that I was waiting for her to make the break up official.

This girl flip oooo, she was angry and Soo vexed... I looked straight in her eyes and told her she's got a mental problem.

Guys should make developing themselves a top priority, it has a psychological effect on a man. When you make your money, take care of responsibilities, it will be the man doing the natural selection of woman he wants.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Dreadshy: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

The plcement of your age shows you want to settle down.
Two things:
1. Let the past go so you can see more opportunities.
2. Never date a lady in your compound, vicinity or work place it doesn't always end well.
Nigerian women are good but you have to have money for them to spend, I come in Peace..Amen

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Hamiltonii: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Just say you wan fúck am.

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Newboss(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2021
You wan fûck your secretary? Bad man!

Yansh that bîtch, bro grin

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by samuel051: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

avoid see finish..

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by cedricksly: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

office Romance and next door neighbour shit doesn't end well 99% or the time... Vein g your next door neighbour would make the so called relationship at a point Choke you and you feel you do not have breathing space.. Don't do it...
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Oloristarr(f): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2021
Franklin24:

A 29years old guy avoid ladies? How then can he marry?

I think 29 is still a little bit young to be worried about marriage
Gather ur resources and build up
For those years of 32-34 it’s not a race don’t go And enter bondage cause ur mates are doing it
Better ursef first someone that’s 29 still dying over and ex that left him I don’t think u are emotionally or mentally matured imagine marrying with such attitude u wud kill ur wife any time u remember this ex

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Men / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / Signs That She Is In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.