Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. (32295 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Benard5050: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2021
I'm 29 yrs old, I had a breakup with the girl I've been dating for 4 yrs this year April. Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

I had a brief relationship with a lady last 2 months but didn't last long cos I'm still yet over my ex.

There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

Guys do u think I should go ahead and ask her out?

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Guys is this advisable? I'll be on d tread to answer any question u might want to ask. Thanks.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Michelle55: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2021
Office romance doesn't usually end well. Be guarded!

420 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2021
1. Get over your ex and accept that she's not coming back.

2. A relationship with your colleague + next-door neighbor = no-no. Find someone else.

267 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Benard5050: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

2. A relationship with your colleague + next-door neighbor = no-no. Find someone else.

Tanx

6 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Benard5050: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Davash222:
How about you avoid Nigerian girls and enjoy peace of mind in abundance

I wish...Is there a way I can connect with ladies abroad?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Benard5050: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Carchoice:

Yes. You can work, save more and relocate abroad. what my guy up there is saying is for you to face your job, hustle and think of a way out Nigeria and away from Nigerian women. Two enemies.

Tanx

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Benard5050: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Michelle55:
Office romance doesn't usually end well. Be guarded!

Tanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Truvelisback(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Benard5050:
I'm 29 yrs old, I had a breakup with the girl I've been dating for 4 yrs this year April. Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

I had a brief relationship with a lady last 2 months but didn't last long cos I'm still yet over my ex.

There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Guys is this advisable? I'll be on d tread to answer any question u might want to ask. Thanks.
Don't be afraid, ask her out. If she starts acting funny or behaving like u aren't her type, just bone her and park her for one corner. Warning: Never be too emotional with ladies. Use ur head instead of ur heart when u want be in a relationship with any lady. Don't have this simp mentality that there is no girl like this girl or this girl is irreplaceable. Never impress her with gifts or money. Remember, use ur head, not ur heart when dealing with ladies u are attracted to.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Benard5050: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
Don't be afraid, ask her out. If she starts acting funny or behaving like u aren't her type, just bone her and park her for one corner. Warning: Never be too emotional with ladies. Use ur head instead of ur heart when u want be in a relationship with any lady. Don't have this simp mentality that there is no girl like this girl or this girl is irreplaceable. Never impress her with gifts or money. Remember, use ur head, not ur heart when dealing with ladies u are attracted to.

With her reaction towards me, I'm sure she won't reject me but I'm just been concerned if my love for my ex won't stop things for me again. She's ready and I think if we can be serious we can tie things up next year. I'm just having this fear of d unknown

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Truvelisback(m): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Benard5050:

With her reaction towards me, I'm sure she won't reject me but I'm just been concerned if my love for my ex won't stop things for me again. She's ready and I think if we can be serious we can tie things up next year. I'm just having this fear of d unknown
Did u read my warnings? I said, do not be too emotional with women. Don't take them too serious. Some girls would want to make guys appear like worshippers to them. Bro, Delete that word "Love" i don't want to hear it. Let me give u a tip to erase these simp thoughts u have. 1. Don't love one girl, rather love girls in general. 2. Don't ever take any girl too serious irrespective of her beauty, height,shape,breasts, ass etc except she is a virgin. See every girl who isn't a virgin as fairly used girl that u just want to manage, in that way, even if u lose her, it's as if u lost nothing. I'm not suppose to tell u this. I told u this, so as to get rid of those simp mentality. However, i don't mean u shouldn't have regard for them.

195 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Oglock(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
So you never knw that romance no dey for workplace

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by EverShayari: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by helinues: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Its not healthy to be working in the same place with one's partner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by dan9ice(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Guy, is like you come this life to come do relationship issues

Only you all this saga
Abeg forget all these gender(though there are good ones out there) focus on yourself and other stuff
You don't actually love that girl you said, you're just looking for someone you'll use as your painkiller which is detriment to the other person.. Op, that's selfishness.. If you still believe your ex will come back, why don't you work things with her rather than hurting someone else with this your flantuating emotions
Meet your ex and ask her let discuss or settle this fuss like grown-ups

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by muller101(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
A brother is about to lose track.

21 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Benard5050: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
muller101:
A brother is about to lose track.

I no dey look any track...i belong to redpill fam, just that nigga needs to settle down. 29 already.

11 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Boogyman557: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool ABOBI GRAB 1, ROLL 1, LITE 1 AND KUSH 1. ABOBI U GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nonexisting: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
This will useless you and your career in that office if you don't retreat. There are many pussies everywhere now leave the one at work.

10 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by IDFWU(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Your neighbor and colleague

Guy!!! Double see finish go be your case angry

39 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by arthurwillia(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

There’s nothing bad in having a relationship with a next door neighbor, so far it will be based on good vibes and they will be loyal to each other

Op go on and ask her out but if she say no, e go pain you oo..

Ensure not to be friend zoned so you can free yourself “if” she says no

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by ifinger: 1:41am On Nov 07, 2021
Try to no her intentions she might just want a piece of you of u ! If that is so just bang her and satisfy urself _ and find a reason to keep her at arms length ,, she go respect u cos u don enter her vj

7 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by jericco1(m): 4:33am On Nov 07, 2021
Lol. Office romance na scam that's why organisations frown against it.. it is an offence that attracts expulsion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Bigpapi: 5:14am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

You're a nincompoop, I wonder the women wey born men like una without sense

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Bigpapi: 5:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

I no dey look any track...i belong to redpill fam, just that nigga needs to settle down. 29 already.

And nothing to show 4 it

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Benard5050: 6:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Bigpapi:

You're a nincompoop, I wonder the women wey born men like una without sense

Must u pass insult b4 making ur opinion known?
Wise up bro

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Leweraf: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by AmazingELixir: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Ok

Op you're just prepping yourself to add another's burden to your own.

How can you date a next door neighbour and a colleague at work.

Better abort that quest.

14 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
This one wan begin sheet for where him dey chop

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? / Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.