Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. (32345 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by 9janacruice: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2021
Don't let the past weigh you down, and don't engage in a relationship where you would be suspected by your colleagues and those who have the same sight as yours would plot for your downfall simply because you are in love masturbation with their target.
That's if she finally accepts.
Work, earn money and live a peaceful life. There are many fishes in the river. Go get one at the river behind your house.

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by joegigs(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2021
Zip it!!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na your type worse pass!
Tiger for keypad, mumsy at home
Bigpapi:

You're a nincompoop, I wonder the women wey born men like una without sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Oloristarr(f): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2021
think 29 is still a little bit young to be worried about marriage
Gather ur resources and build up
For those years of 32-34 it’s not a race don’t go And enter bondage cause ur mates are doing it
Better ursef first someone that’s 29 still dying over and ex that left him I don’t think u are emotionally or mentally matured imagine marrying with such attitude u wud kill ur wife any time u remember this ex

Benard5050:
I'm 29 yrs old, I had a breakup with the girl I've been dating for 4 yrs this year April. Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

I had a brief relationship with a lady last 2 months but didn't last long cos I'm still yet over my ex.

There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

Guys do u think I should go ahead and ask her out?

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Guys is this advisable? I'll be on d tread to answer any question u might want to ask. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by wale0911: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Why do you want to rush into another relationship so badly? From the tone of your write up, one can see you're still very much in love with your ex. Have you tried to make amends? It's barely 9months ...still short to throw away whatever you had in 4 yrs. If you can hold on a little while... Maybe a year and you have exhausted all means to get her back, you can start a new one. As for office romance, it is not the best. It doesn't usually end well. All the best

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by 9janacruice: 8:57am On Nov 07, 2021
jericco1:
Lol. Office romance na scam that's why organisations frown against it.. it is an offence that attracts expulsion

Imagine your boss talking and you are smiling with your girl in a board meeting.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by obinnaxci(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2021
Take a a year off before you get into another relationship. You still haven't healed yet cause you are subconsciously still in love with your ex. Give yourself till April 2022. You are 29 years old not 39 years old. You are still young. All the best man. And my own personal advice, I've dated someone who lived close to me and dated another who worked in same place as I did. I never had peace of mind for reasons I can't discuss in public view. You know what to do. Do not make irrational decisions yet. The good thing is that you took the first step to seek for advice. So Goodluck.
Benard5050:
I'm 29 yrs old, I had a breakup with the girl I've been dating for 4 yrs this year April. Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

I had a brief relationship with a lady last 2 months but didn't last long cos I'm still yet over my ex.

There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Guys is this advisable? I'll be on d tread to answer any question u might want to ask. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by columbus007(m): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2021
muller101:
A brother is about to lose track.
grin
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Johel(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

Abort mission!!
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Johel(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2021
Davash222:
How about you avoid Nigerian girls and enjoy peace of mind in abundance

Peace and more savings tbh

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Dollish(f): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2021
I hate when people come here claiming what they are not. Op I can beat my chest that most guys that commented here don see shege for their woman hand but for their tiny minds they wish they are what they are claiming. Op listen to heart n Know what u really want. First take time n observe her character n know if it's what u can cope with, 6wks is not enough to jump into relationship since she's ur colleague any mistake in that, u will regret it. Start as friends with her n set boundaries so that u won't be clouded with emotions. I have seen neighbors n colleagues married n living happily don't let anybody use their reggae spoil ur blues ok. Rule out sex so that she won't blackmail u or make u uncomfortable. I wish u luck.

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by olola4(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:
Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

Hope is very destructive bro, stop hoping that your ex will come back and move on.

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Godbless3(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Romance at work place is not ideal and looking for go ahead to do what makes you happy ain't good either...
Having a romance close to your place of abode/workplace is turn off for me.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Prenonjebose: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

You can. But what are the challenges? You work in the same place and live close to each other. If you can change at least one of those two, then it is not out of place. But, you have to be sure that the thought of your ex is no longer lingering. Your ex was not perfect, so focus your thought on those weaknesses and annoying part of her. This may help you realise that she was not special after all.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Tapout(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2021
Michelle55:
Office romance doesn't usually end well. Be guarded!

why?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by GOSPELTRUTH31: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

It will end in premium tears
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by aquame: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2021
No matter how you wet a dead flower it won't bring it back to life, most Nigeria girls are useless but I pray she is not. Don't impress her with money or gift use your head man even on first date don't spend lavishly.
Benard5050:

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by alphaNomega: 9:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Those of you saying don't date your neighbors, office romance is bad, clearly are potential bad spouses.

Does it mean when you finally get married you do not want your husband/wife to be around you?

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

I no dey look any track...i belong to redpill fam, just that nigga needs to settle down. 29 already.
I'm 36 approaching 37 and I'm not even thinking of settling down.

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by crackhaus: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

It's too early to be so certain about her true character in just six weeks.

You need to calm down.

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by snoopz: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Be sure you really love her or it's just because you want to love someone and you're seeing her almost everyday, if the latter is the case then it's infatuation.
Give it a little more time and see how it goes

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by kaywhy09(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Anything is possible.

Check her out.

If it doesn't work, move on.

If it works, live on.

Just stop being too emotional.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by shegz24(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Mingle with the babe, as well as other babes.

The more babes you have , the easier it is to forget about the old one and possibly raise your standard.

Hmm...

...I think I should follow my own advice.
Thanks for this post. cool

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by poweredcom(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

What do u guys gain from. In keeping relationship with naija gals ....

Seems you don't want to progress in life ..carry Dem for head de go and fail in life

Woman plenty yet unborn ...u de here de fall in love ...I pity you

Noting like love in dis life it's just infactuation and if ur condition good woman go follow u
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by jaxxy(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

Ask her and bt don’t mix ur business and pleasure. It doesn’t work so well when it gets too emotional. Business shouldn’t be done with emotions or feelings bt with ur head.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Hottdawgg: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

God help you if your boss feel the same way about this girl. You will tell him if you are being paid to work or to fall in love

3 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Carchoice:

Yes. You can work, save more and relocate abroad. what my guy up there is saying is for you to face your job, hustle and think of a way out Nigeria and away from Nigerian women. Two enemies.

What Is wrong with Nigerian women? Isn’t it same Nigerian men that spoilt them till they got rotten?? undecided

Lol

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by adexpa(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2021
This is your problem. You are under pressure due to your age......Go and see 30s who are making good money but never think about marriage, you need to calm down, person wey get money and ready emotionally de marry. It's dangerous to be thinking of marriage base on your age.

I no dey look any track...i belong to redpill fam, just that nigga needs to settle down. 29 already.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2021
jaxxy:

What Is wrong with Nigerian women? Isn’t it same Nigerian men that spoilt them till they got rotten?? undecided

Lol

Pikin wey wan spoil go spoil.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by SILVERLINES: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

another simp on the beat.
Loving a girl haaaaaa
Bro go and love money and stop being a simp

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Getdabag: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2021
alphaNomega:
Those of you saying don't date your neighbors, office romance is bad, clearly are potential bad spouses.

Does it mean when you finally get married you do not want your husband/wife to be around you?
so it's everybody you date that you get married to ba?
try and assimilate information before jumping into conclusions or you just being naughty and want someone to spell it out for you
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by bayus2003(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

I no dey look any track...i belong to redpill fam, just that nigga needs to settle down. 29 already.
shocked shocked shocked
E dey do me like make i nack you 2x2 grin grin grin
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Getdabag: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Lol
pretty sure the 100level unn student that got expelled for twerking in her panties was spoilt by a Nigerian man maybe her father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Men / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / Signs That She Is In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.