Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering (33705 Views)

Senator Ndume Tells Court He Can't Find, Bring Maina To Face His Fraud Trial / Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him / DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by Gadafii: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
8 years abi 800 years angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by Asadujames202(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Scam judge

Scam kwontry

Scam judgement

Scam sentencing
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by SmartPlug: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
BruncleZuma:

You wan go your own jail abi?
Meaning?
I shouldn't advertise my business again
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by Adeolajude(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Big
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by GardenOfGod(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Only 8 yrs
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by Elfaris(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nice one. You won't see northerners coming to his defense or claiming persecution unlike some people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by rave1040: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
He will released , Na Nigeria
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by GSA01: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
If Maina was from the SE by now, we would have been hearing another story, of how Buhari hate S/Easterners and has a Fulani Agenda.

I commend the EFCC for following this case with solid Evidence without fear nor favor.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by Ezehillary(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Make una no touch obi cubanna this one una jail this man for the same money laundering
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fair enough, collecting back all proceedings from the looters render him helpless

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by slowice(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
In Nigeria, wealthy politicians and big men get light sentence for major crimes while ordinary citizens get heavy sentences for minor crimes
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by bolaayenimo: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
pension thief

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by iezeiyida(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
I'm not happy with the punishment cry cry

If na ordinary Nigerian stole and laundered 2.1 billion naira meant for the welfare of retired Civil Servants, the judge may not even remember the 14 years maximum provision of the law before lashing the person with nothing less than 25 years in prison grin grin
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by powerhouse3(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
To run concurrent since 2019,... which means 4years is already gone for someone that stole more than 2billion naria pension money....

Too lenient....Okon Abang eyen Oro nation... you tried though, but I'm still not satisfied..

With these lenient judgement,then metu that stole million should get 6months
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by 3ple9ine(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Can you imagine, someone that they should have charged with murder
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by houseontherock: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
E don show face at all? He's enjoying himself somewhere nice
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by Llyodsjids(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Audio sentence
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ooye12:
What of tinubu ??

what of Peter obi that Pandora? the okwute that don't steal 1 naira

cow Everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by baralatie(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
What about his fugitive case
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by PoliteActivist: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
How many years for each count since it is concurrent. The story is not complete. Nigerian journalism is trash

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by Simplythebest: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
2 years plus has past already cus the judge said the sentence start from October 2019. What a sweet and lovely country called Nigeria.
GardenOfGod:
Only 8 yrs
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by yemmight(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
What about the looted money?
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Just 8 years. This is a joke from the Judiciary. angry
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by Commentor: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
ImDStar:
Just 8years?

a street guy that stole just a phone was sentenced for almost life imprisonment.

Even the judiciary get problem.

Nobody would jail anyone for a lengthy spell for robbing without weapons.

If it was for armed robbery, then it is well deserved even if for a pinch of salt.
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by DaddyBen009: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
SmartPlug:
I sell foreign rice in large quantities
I'm given it out at a give away price
Only serious buyers
Preferably Lagos,Ogun
DM let's do business
Xmas is near

I’m
Interested
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by Commentor: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
only?

8 years only? but you are sentencing yahoo boys to 20 years? when Hausa/ Fulani steal our pension you sentence them to only 8 years?!!!! this APC government is cursed, Buhari is a bastard!!!! Buhari is an evil cunt filled bastard !!!
YES DSS trace me!!! whats the worst you can do but kill me? after that what again? what sort of rubbish is this? useless bastard fulani buhari fatherless bastards.. After you send DSS to kill me for calling buhari what he is (a bastard) what else will you do to me again?

BUHARI AND APC ARE BASTARDS

You are sentencing southerners and yahoo boys and girls to 20 years with hard labor but this hausa bastard stole our hardworking parents pension and all you gave him is 8 years? bastards

Which Yahoo boy did you see receive 20 years in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by NoFucksToGive: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
[s]
Commentor:

Which Yahoo boy did you see receive 20 years in Nigeria?
[/s]

SHUT UP
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by Commentor: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
powerhouse3:
To run concurrent since 2019,... which means 4years is already gone for someone that stole more than 2billion naria pension money....

Too lenient....Okon Abang eyen Oro nation... you tried though, but I'm still not satisfied..

With these lenient judgement,then metu that stole million should get 6months

He absconded so it would start counting from the day he spent in detention.
Re: Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering by SmartPlug: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
DaddyBen009:

I’m
Interested
Please your digit on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi / Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.