Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? (2842 Views)

How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? / Why Did Noah Curse Canaan And Not Ham? / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Zaheertyler(m): 5:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Other people told stories of how flood once took over a city.. not sure it was the world
Or maybe to Noah his city was the world as an igbo man in 1300 would not be aware of the existence of a white man
You gerrit?

5 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by petra1(m): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
I have been wondering how Noah sent out the message of catastrophe from the Middle East to other parts of the world in such a short period.

It wasn't a short period . Noah Spent years in building the ark and preaching
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
The one spelt wit capital letter "G" d creator of earth, the i am that i am, chai.. the begining and the end. haba now
So others are fake and yours is the original?

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2021
petra1:

It wasn't a short period . Noah Spent years in building the ark and preaching
So he got to Africa as well?
Show me that in the Bible
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
What year did the Noah’s flood happen?
I want you to answer that

Lol!
You can keep running from pillar to post and change the topic a million times. So we have established the logical possibility of Noah preaching to then known smaller world in 100-120 years.

The flood most likely occurred sometime between 2,000 and 10,000 B.C
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Nothingserious:

Lol!
You can keep running from pillar to post and change the topic a million times. So we have established the logical possibility of Noah preaching to then known smaller world in 100-120 years.

The flood most likely occurred sometime between 2,000 and 10,000 B.C
You don’t know exactly when the flood occurred?

I will tell you, according to the Bible genealogy , the time of Adam to Jesus is 4004 years. From he time of Adam to Noah is 1656 years, it means that the flood happened around 2000BC.
And that’s approximately 4000year ago.

So how come we have structure still standing on earth today that are far older than 4,000years? Flood didn’t destroy them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
You don’t know exactly when the flood occurred?

I will tell you, according to the Bible genealogy , the time of Adam to Jesus is 4004 years. From he time of Adam to Noah is 1656 years, it means that the flood happened around 2000BC.
And that’s approximately 4000year ago.

So how come we have structure still standing on earth today that are far older than 4,000years? Flood didn’t destroy them?

List the structures so we look at them one after the other and examine the effect of flood on such structures.

No historian will specifically pinpoint most of the events of that era. That is why estimates are used.

So you no longer argue on how Noah would have reached many people within that time?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Nothingserious:

List the structures so we look at them one after the other and examine the effect of flood on such structures.

No historian will specifically pinpoint most of the events of that era. That is why estimates are used.

So you no longer argue on how Noah would have reached many people within that time?
Gobeliki Tepe is 10,000bc
Barnenez is 4,850BC

They are still standing until date

2 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
Gobeliki Tepe is 10,000bc
Barnenez is 4,850BC

They are still standing until date

So what is a 40 day flood supposed to do to those structures?
Kindly analyze for us.

Let’s also analyze structures that had permanently been in waters for years. Did the waters completely exterminate them?

Some houses in Lagos had been submerged in floods at one time or another. Did the structures disappear completely?

Please analyze for us.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Nothingserious:

So what is a 40 day flood supposed to do to those structures?
Kindly analyze for us.

Let’s also analyze structures that had permanently been in waters for years. Did the waters completely exterminate them?

Some houses in Lagos had been submerged in floods at one time or another. Did the structures disappear completely?

Please analyze for us.
The flood cover the peak of Mount Everest. Those using those structure, didn’t record the flood. They didn’t document it and didn’t record any mass murder as that time. There’s no archeological evidence whatsoever on the walls that they were once flooded

Let’s see if you have common sense. Think about it

2 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
The flood cover the peak of Mount Everest. Those using those structure, didn’t record the flood. They didn’t document it and didn’t record any mass murder as that time. There’s no archeological evidence whatsoever on the walls that they were once flooded

Let’s see if you have common sense. Think about it

You have drifted now.
I can see you don’t have common sense.

First of all you asked how Noah would have gone to many places to preach then.
I showed you he did it in 100-120 years and also asked you to discuss what locations anyone could not cover in 120 years. But you changed the topic.

Secondly you asked how structures survived if the flood happened. I simply told you the 2 questions you ask to discredit the flood are very weak. I haven’t even told you the flood happened or did not happen. However I simply followed your 2 questions to say they are weak.

If you try to rubbish the flood account by asking how Noah could have gone round to tell everyone, then you fail. Because he did it in 100-120 years which is enough to talk to everyone.

If you bring arguments on surviving structures, that’s also weak because any good structure should have strong debris after a 40 day flood.
We can confirm that using houses that have been permanently flooded in Lagos and other locations, and even some underwater structures.

The animals and humans were the most affected and not structures. So again, you bring up a weak argument.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Nothingserious:

You have drifted now.

I showed you he did it in 100-120 years and also asked you to discuss what locations anyone could not cover in 120 years. But you changed the topic.

Secondly you asked how structures survived if the flood happened. I simply told you the 2 questions you ask to discredit the flood are very weak. I haven’t even told you the flood happened or did not happen. However I simply followed your 2 questions to say they are weak.

If you try to rubbish the flood account by asking how Noah could have gone round to tell everyone, then you fail. Because he did it in 100-120 years which is enough to talk to everyone.

If you bring arguments on surviving structures, that’s also weak because any good structure should have strong debris after a 40 day flood.
We can confirm that using houses that have been permanently flooded in Lagos and other locations, and even some underwater structures.

The animals and humans were the most affected and not structures. So again, you bring up a weak argument.
You that you have common sense and you still don’t know that there’s no way a flood can cover all the earth.

So Noah trekked to meet those in ancient South Africa to inform them about the flood?

You are a joker. The flood is a lie, only demented people believe such nonsense cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
You that you have common sense and you still don’t know that there’s no way a flood can cover all the earth.

So Noah trekked to meet those in ancient South Africa to inform them about the flood?

You are a joker. The flood is a lie, only demented people believe such nonsense cheesy

Your weak arguments dismantled already.
Say something else please.

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2021
Nothingserious:

Say something else please.
Who has time to argue against such nonsense.
Llamas travelled from Peru to join an ark in Middle East.

You Christians are so dumb and ignorant. You all know nothing. Only believe anything told to you like zombies and programmed robots

How can llamas travel a cross the Atlantic to join an ark without any evidence left in form of fossil?
To be a Christian, you have to lack common sense, it almost like you need to be abjectly stupid to be a qualified Christian grin

It’s like religion kills brain cells grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
Who has time to argue against such nonsense.
Llamas travelled from Peru to join an ark in Middle East.

You Christians are so dumb and ignorant. You all know nothing. Only believe anything told to you like zombies and programmed robots

How can llamas travel a cross the Atlantic to join an ark without any evidence left in form of fossil?
To be a Christian, you have to lack common sense, it almost like you need to be abjectly stupid to be a qualified Christian grin

It’s like religion kills brain cells grin

You already exhausted the logical questions you were asking before.
Now you are just angry and showing emotional instability.

Your 2 weak arguments quashed. Come up with better thoughts you foolish, ignorant, narcissistic and cocky godless fellow!

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Nothingserious:

You already exhausted the logical questions you were asking before.
Now you are just angry and showing emotional instability.

Your 2 weak arguments quashed. Come up with better thoughts you foolish, ignorant, narcissistic and cocky godless fellow!
It takes an overwhelming level of stupidity to believe that Penguins were ever in the Middle East cheesy

I will never allow my kids be as stupid as Christians cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
It takes an overwhelming level of stupidity to believe that Penguins were ever in the Middle East cheesy

I will never allow my kids be as stupid as Christians cheesy

Next one please!

Lol

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2021
Nothingserious:

Next one please!

Lol
Argument of penguins in Middle East?

Lol, that’s stupid like Flying Spaghetti Monster

Religion makes one stupid.
Even the religion if Flying Spaghetti Monster makes more sense, but both are still full of shoe and nonsense cheesy
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
Argument of penguins in Middle East?

Lol, that’s stupid like Flying Spaghetti Monster

Religion makes one stupid.
Even the religion if Flying Spaghetti Monster makes more sense, but both are still full of shoe and nonsense cheesy

Please close the thread.
Talk don finish for ya mouth
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Joeblazeochola(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
So others are fake and yours is the original?
gbam! u have said it.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nothingserious:

Please close the thread.
Talk don finish for ya mouth
The next thing we will hear from you clowns is that we will all ascend to space.

It’s funny seeing how you guys run to your prayer houses every Sunday like you know what you are going. grin

Clowns cheesy
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
gbam! u have said it.
Lol, you are a clown

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
The next thing we will hear from you clowns is that we will all ascend to space.

It’s funny seeing how you guys run to your prayer houses every Sunday like you know what you are going. grin

Clowns cheesy
bro, leave those confused pple.. funny enough me and my colleague were arguing yesterday about this Christianity stuffs.
It started when I got a call from a chick that she was coming 2 my crib 2 pass d nite. This colleague of mine heard d whole conversation and was just fuming, grumbling.. I was like:
Me: wetin dae worry u
Him: guy, u need repent and stop dis kind lifestyle.
Me: wetin b repentance
Him: the one wey Jesus preach for bible
Me: so I must follow una do everything wey dae bible
Him: yes na, bible na our manual
Me: so una christians dae do everything for bible,, he said yes
Me: e get where bible say make women no dae talk for church at all talk more of becoming leaders, afar
Him: ehmmm, ehmmm, that one na Paul personal opinion, if u like u obey am, if u like no obey am
Me: y una come dae force us to obey the bible na since u say na people opinion
Him: my guy, try dae reason maturely without sentiment

I laugh taya ehnn grin grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by kimco(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nothingserious:

You have drifted now.

Hahahahahaha even with the tech that abounds, we have not been able to talk to every person or tribes on mother earth. Even if you consider pangea, how did he manage to locate these people without getting himself killed. And also how did he balance building that boat and moving around to tell people? Everyone? Naaa bro.

If I was God and wanted to kill my enemies, I will just comand them dead instead of making an old man and his unskilled normal bodied (not hulk like creatures that can lift logs and timber to build that huge boat) children to toll and build a boat deviod of any leakages and errors while also going around the world to preach to native tribesmen in the bushes( its silly to think all men were enlightened then some men devolved into bushmen state like we see today, so it is smarter to assume they existed those times too)

Im not God but I think my plan works better....like thanos. Imagine how the world ecosystem would be affcted by moving animals away from their habitats...how did the polar bear even survive in the extreme heat...and the fishes too?

Too many holes.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by 22jumpstreet: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lol...the letter killeth.

The story is meant to teach us the fact that it is God that also destroys.

He creates ...he destroys..

Christian will continue to stumble on scriptures..they keep thinking it is literal...

God is consciousness...personified.

Not a man or human being.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by sonmvayina(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
There is only one God, creator of all. He is responsible for both life and death, Good and evil...etc.

He creates and he destroys ..he saves and he punishes. You keep his commandments he blesses you. You break them he punishes you...
You confess and forsake (sincerely repent) he forgives, blesses and restores...

If the devil actually exist he does not affect the equation in anyway. God's will prevails all the time.

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
I have been wondering how Noah sent out the message of catastrophe from the Middle East to other parts of the world in such a short period.

I don’t know which is most unacceptable; the story itself, or whether people don’t question it or even how believers feel insecure when curious people question this.

Lalasticlala, seun

You're assuming the ancient world is the world as it is today?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
You mean no one answered that Noah was not Commanded to tell anybody? shocked

Na wa for Bible readers O.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by IMAliyu(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Zaheertyler:
Other people told stories of how flood once took over a city.. not sure it was the world
Or maybe to Noah his city was the world as an igbo man in 1300 would not be aware of the existence of a white man
You gerrit?
Plausible.
Most of humanity has lived close to bodies of water (rivers) and those rivers are known to flood every now and then.

And the Sumerians have a story that bears striking resemblance to the Noah story.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
PastorM:

You're assuming the ancient world is the world as it is today?
how do you mean?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
kimco:

Hahahahahaha even with the tech that abounds, we have not been able to talk to every person or tribes on mother earth.

Deep down in your mind, you know what you said is not true. With the current technology we have, we can reach the world million times in 100-120 years.

In our villages many years ago, town criers come with gongs and move from location to location to pass messages across. They also hit the big ikoro and udu to pass messages across and were effective as at then.

Even if you consider pangea, how did he manage to locate these people without getting himself killed. And also how did he balance building that boat and moving around to tell people? Everyone? Naaa bro.

I would suggest you read the Genesis yourself on this.

If I was God and wanted to kill my enemies, I will just comand them dead instead of making an old man and his unskilled normal bodied (not hulk like creatures that can lift logs and timber to build that huge boat) children to toll and build a boat deviod of any leakages and errors while also going around the world to preach to native tribesmen in the bushes( its silly to think all men were enlightened then some men devolved into bushmen state like we see today, so it is smarter to assume they existed those times too)

But you are not God. Maybe in a world created and sustained by you, you could just do what you wish.

Im not God but I think my plan works better....like thanos. Imagine how the world ecosystem would be affcted by moving animals away from their habitats...how did the polar bear even survive in the extreme heat...and the fishes too?

Too many holes.

Too many holes? Yes.

The Endsars saga that is very fresh has many holes.
Police brutality accounts has many holes.
Issues of banditry, kidnappings and terrorism has many holes.
The anti-Semitic campaign by Hitler has many holes.
The Biafran war has many holes.
The IPOB struggles has many holes.

Now tell me any account that doesn’t have holes depending on which side of the divide one is sympathetic to?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by kimco(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nothingserious:

Too many holes? Yes.

The Endsars saga that is very fresh has many holes.
Police brutality accounts has many holes.
Issues of banditry, kidnappings and terrorism has many holes.
The anti-Semitic campaign by Hitler has many holes.
The Biafran war has many holes.
The IPOB struggles has many holes.

Now tell me any account that doesn’t have holes depending on which side of the divide one is sympathetic to?

Are you now equating human stories to "God's word"? Please stop this is just sad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / The Book Of Enoch EXPOSED! / Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.