Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? (2879 Views)

How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? / Why Did Noah Curse Canaan And Not Ham? / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Heroicvic(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
Who has time to argue against such nonsense.
Llamas travelled from Peru to join an ark in Middle East.

You Christians are so dumb and ignorant. You all know nothing. Only believe anything told to you like zombies and programmed robots

How can llamas travel a cross the Atlantic to join an ark without any evidence left in form of fossil?
To be a Christian, you have to lack common sense, it almost like you need to be abjectly stupid to be a qualified Christian grin

It’s like religion kills brain cells grin

May you remain useless for the rest of your miserable life as you called Christians dumb

What exactly are you dragging

You said its not possible for flood to happen but how do you explain mysteries recorded in the Holy Books?

I'm not here to argue but you calling Christians dumb, it shall never be well with your dwindling generation
Bastard

Me I be omo ita buh I still close ones who are either Christians or muslims
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 4:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Heroicvic:

May you remain useless for the rest of your miserable life as you called Christians dumb

What exactly are you dragging

You said its not possible for flood to happen but how do you explain mysteries recorded in the Holy Books?

I'm not here to argue but you calling Christians dumb, it shall never be well with your dwindling generation
Bastard

Me I be omo ita buh I still close ones who are either Christians or muslims
Theres nothing in the bible that is true.
All bunch of nonsense made up by Bronze Age herders and farmers
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2021
Workch:
Theres nothing in the bible that is true.
All bunch of nonsense made up by Bronze Age herders and farmers

Hello

I really need your financial assistance

Nothing is too small

Please.....
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Workch:
Did you pass philosophy and logic GST?
Or maybe you are yet to even get a university admission

https://twitter.com/thePiggsBoson/status/1471855228077047810?s=20

sunny
@thePiggsBoson
The more a person studies beyond classical physics the less sense it all makes. The more you study it, the more you ask yourself, "what the Bleep is going on?!"

Ben marcus
@Bentayl70837992
·
8h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
That cus the laws of Physics laid down by Einstein and Relatvity break down in extreme Conditions of nature ..
Like at Sub atomic levels or extreme mass like a Black hole .. x

Mike Warland
@MikeWarland
·
52m
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
I don't see how you be confident that you are achieving meaningful results without knowing what the Bleep is going on yet I am told you are. How?

Jason Shearer
@Ace_Shearer
·
19h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
This is the difference between explaining how something works and actually understanding how it works. There are some forces we can explain ... but we can't understand why they're happening. Physics are probably simple. We just don't understand the WHY yet.

Dr. Atomic
@DrAtomic3
·
5h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
The universe doesn’t give a rats ass about the mathematics we worship. To the universe the ratio of the diameter of a circle to its circumference is a fixed quantity, to our math it is a number with infinite places after the decimal.

Surviving the dumb timeline....
@DahliaBlue3
·
20h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
Had a phys Prof that said, "The more you learn about phys, the closer you get to God."
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

https://twitter.com/thePiggsBoson/status/1471855228077047810?s=20

sunny
@thePiggsBoson
The more a person studies beyond classical physics the less sense it all makes. The more you study it, the more you ask yourself, "what the Bleep is going on?!"

Ben marcus
@Bentayl70837992
·
8h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
That cus the laws of Physics laid down by Einstein and Relatvity break down in extreme Conditions of nature ..
Like at Sub atomic levels or extreme mass like a Black hole .. x

Mike Warland
@MikeWarland
·
52m
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
I don't see how you be confident that you are achieving meaningful results without knowing what the Bleep is going on yet I am told you are. How?

Jason Shearer
@Ace_Shearer
·
19h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
This is the difference between explaining how something works and actually understanding how it works. There are some forces we can explain ... but we can't understand why they're happening. Physics are probably simple. We just don't understand the WHY yet.

Dr. Atomic
@DrAtomic3
·
5h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
The universe doesn’t give a rats ass about the mathematics we worship. To the universe the ratio of the diameter of a circle to its circumference is a fixed quantity, to our math it is a number with infinite places after the decimal.

Surviving the dumb timeline....
@DahliaBlue3
·
20h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
Had a phys Prof that said, "The more you learn about phys, the closer you get to God."

Can you help me with any amount of money?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Crystyano:

Can you help me with any amount of money?

Why please?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

Why please?

Problems upon problems

I wish we could meet so that you will know how terrible it has been

Accommodation issues, having to help my brother financially , survival issues basically, even my phone has problems,I wonder why I was born

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

As An Atheist Do You Go To Church / How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? / Plug In With Your Faith - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.