Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? (2871 Views)

How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? / Why Did Noah Curse Canaan And Not Ham? / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by kingxsamz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nothingserious:

Stop making a mess of a simple thing.
This happened before the Tower of Babel.
You can argue with Christians about the Bible but are too lazy to study the Bible first.

grin grin grin
Of course, everyone on earth were in the same community and that sounds logical to you.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by kingxsamz(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nothingserious:

I just wonder how you keep missing simple points!

Your comprehension capacity is very low.

You've run out of points. grin
At least you're the one who admitted that there are holes in your bible story. The so called "God's words".

Nothingserious:

Too many holes? Yes.
I saw how that guy shut you up after you shot yourself in the foot. And since you couldn't counter, you claimed he didn't understand your point. This is what happens when you want to defend rubbish written by ignorant folks 2000 years ago. cheesy
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by OkCornel(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
OkCornel:

Very good. Now who on this thread has “observed” or “performed experiments” to arrive at the conclusion that mankind evolved from homo habilis to homo erectus to Homo sapiens?

Or people are jerking off to science texts to arrive at their own beliefs like religious zealots equally do?

I’m just enjoying the double standards at play here.

Still asking…
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by petra1(m): 12:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
There was what?

there was no Africa
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 5:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin haha grin hahahaha grin Camrys fight Camrys, women fight women, I, man Fight and BEAT YOU, man! grin grin hahaha. grin

Men do not fight women and no in their right state of mind will set your phone to fight you! Empty Vessel grin hahahaha! grin grin grin hooo! grin grin

No more road to cross. grin
No more road to go. grin
You gat to lose your life grin
Like you have no way to go! grin

grin grin grin hahahaha grin grin hehehe grin grin grin
Camry is more useful that your useless god.
There’s nothing we can use your useless heavenly Kim Jong un for.
Everything that exist is more useful than him. He’s the only thing that people praise but never show up. grin

The most useless thing ever. I better worship pigs, dogs and chickens than worship a useless and fictional character called god.

He cannot defend himself, he’s allowing you suffer from an atheists like me cheesy
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2021
petra1:

there was no Africa
you are drunk

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

At least you're the one who admitted that there are holes in your bible story. The so called "God's words".

I saw how that guy shut you up after you shot yourself in the foot. And since you couldn't counter, you claimed he didn't understand your point. This is what happens when you want to defend rubbish written by ignorant folks 2000 years ago. cheesy

Did you pass JAMB use of English?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

You should be concerned more with your deficiency in comprehension.
Those were simple lines.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Nothingserious:

Did you pass JAMB use of English?
Did you pass philosophy and logic GST?
Or maybe you are yet to even get a university admission

3 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
Camry is more useful that your useless god..

grin Odé! Na we be gods over Camry! Mumu grin

Workch:

There’s nothing we can use your useless heavenly Kim Jong un for.

Fool! It is God Who uses you, you no fit use God, exactly as na you dey use Keke, Keke no fit use you. Mumu raise to power 2. grin.

Workch:

Everything that exist is more useful than him. He’s the only thing that people praise but never show up. grin

The most useless thing ever. I better worship pigs, dogs and chickens than worship a useless and fictional character called god.

Olodo Mumu, you no see say gods no dey hear dia creations? WYou no see say you no dey hear as your phone dey curse you say you be mumu? grin

Mumu weds you praise or curse, e no comot for your bodi go anywhere! grin grin

Workch:

He cannot defend himself, he’s allowing you suffer from an atheists like me cheesy

Na me and you till one of us off. grin kai! Rejection no good O, see pain and suffering and lamentation.

Then on top of dat na, God No even send you. grin Chai! Double Rejection. Confirm Boning grin

Non valuable creation. A whole human being at the same level of faeces. grin grin

Chai! What a Rejection. grin grin grin. I am certain you want to kill yourself.

On top of all this, suffer, plenty. Your stomach dey echo! grin grin

PAIN FILLED UP TO INSANE LEVELS. Your head go blow. grin grin grin

AND YOU NEVER REACH LAKE OF FIRE O.

SUICIDE LOADING! grin grin grin grin

Oya, talk ya own after you don cry small.! grin grin grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
Did you pass philosophy and logic GST?
Or maybe you are yet to even get a university admission

You see your life!

I wrote simple sentences that was so difficult for you to understand. You concluded they were philosophical statements when they are not.

Joke is on you poor boy!
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by kingxsamz(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2021
Nothingserious:

You should be concerned more with your deficiency in comprehension.
Those were simple lines.

Replied twice to the same post and ended up saying nothing. Abeg shift. grin
I'm glad you got schooled.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Odé! Na we be gods over Camry! Mumu grin

Fool! It is God Who uses you, you no fit use God, exactly as na you dey use Keke, Keke no fit use you. Mumu raise to power 2. grin.

Olodo Mumu, you no see say gods no dey hear dia creations? WYou no see say you no dey hear as your phone dey curse you say you be mumu? grin

Mumu weds you praise or curse, e no comot for your bodi go anywhere! grin grin

Na me and you till one of us off. grin kai! Rejection no good O, see pain and suffering and lamentation.

Then on top of dat na, God No even send you. grin Chai! Double Rejection. Confirm Boning grin

Non valuable creation. A whole human being at the same level of faeces. grin grin

Chai! What a Rejection. grin grin grin. I am certain you want to kill yourself.

On top of all this, suffer, plenty. Your stomach dey echo! grin grin

PAIN FILLED UP TO INSANE LEVELS. Your head go blow. grin grin grin

AND YOU NEVER REACH LAKE OF FIRE O.

SUICIDE LOADING! grin grin grin grin

Oya, talk ya own after you don cry small.! grin grin grin

i am bigger than your god, he is afraid of showing up to meet me.

See how I’m talking to him like a peasant grin
How come you serve such thing cheesy
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2021
Nothingserious:

You see your life!

I wrote simple sentences that was so difficult for you to understand. You concluded they were philosophical statements when they are not.

Joke is on you poor boy!
You have been schooled in this thread cheesy

Wherever you go people spot your ignorance grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
i am bigger than your god, he is afraid of showing up to meet me.

See how I’m talking to him like a peasant grin
How come you serve such thing cheesy

grin grin See how your bodi don cool down! grin grin Since your life na waste,
na so so pain and hunger and suffer and cry-cry full am, why you no jus return am to The Owner? grin

This pain and suffer suffer no dey end o. Small time, dem go increase fuel reach N200 per litre, grin you no go for still buy moto, you no go for rent house, how you go take do? grin.

Did I not tell you about last month or so that evil follows and pursues evil men like you always? grin

You ain't seen nothing yet. grin YOU SHALL CRY TILL YOUR TEAR DUCTS DRY UP, AND YET SHALL YOU STILL BE IN PAIN CRYING, EVEN WHEN NO TEARS FALL. grin

AND IN ALL THESE NOISE, GOD WILL STILL NOT ANSWER YOU NOR EVEN SEND YOU. grin grin grin

MARKED REJECTED! For onward transmission to Disposal Unit grin grin grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin See how your bodi don cool down! grin grin Since your life na waste,
na so so pain and hunger and suffer and cry-cry full am, why you no jus return am to The Owner? grin

This pain and suffer suffer no dey end o. Small time, dem go increase fuel reach N200 per litre, grin you no go for still buy moto, you no go for rent house, how you go take do? grin.

Did I not tell you about last month or so that evil follows and pursues evil men like you always? grin

You ain't seen nothing yet. grin YOU SHALL CRY TILL YOUR TEAR DUCTS DRY UP, AND YET SHALL YOU STILL BE IN PAIN CRYING, EVEN WHEN NO TEARS FALL. grin

AND IN ALL THESE NOISE, GOD WILL STILL NOT ANSWER YOU NOR EVEN SEND YOU. grin grin grin

MARKED REJECTED! For onward transmission to Disposal Unit grin grin grin

Christain god is a coward.

I’m bigger than him, you should serve me you knows. Seems like you god is afraid of me cheesy

Spineless bragging god that is impotent cheesy

I piss on Christian god grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
Christain god is a coward.

I’m bigger than him, you should serve me you knows. Seems like you god is afraid of me cheesy

Spineless bragging god that is impotent cheesy

I piss on Christian god grin

grin Even your phone is laughing at you saying "FOOL, FOOL O"! grin grin grin!

"Thank you workch's phone" grin grin hahaha grin grin grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Even your phone is laughing at you saying "FOOL, FOOL O"! grin grin grin!

"Thank you workch's phone" grin grin hahaha grin grin grin

A fool says in his heart that there’s no Flying Spaghetti Monster cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by OkCornel(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
And this is how the thread turns out eventually.

So sad.

This same thing will play out over and over in this section.

Next step: Apportion blames.

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
A fool says in his heart that there’s no Flying Spaghetti Monster cheesy

grin A Fool, is A Fool and he is known as soon as he openeth his mouth! What a Big Fool you are! grin grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin A Fool, is A Fool and he is known as soon as he openeth his mouth! What a Big Fool you are! grin grin
grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by petra1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
you are drunk

You're Olodo

Read genesis 11. The earth divided into continents after the flood . Adam was still alive fee years to the flood . Adam saw Noah.

The whole earth were in one place . The whole earth had bbn one language. Until God scattered their la language and they broke into different communities . As they move away God divided the earth into continents under their feet .

Genesis 10:25
And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided . .

Genesis 10:25
To Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg [division], because [the inhabitants of] the earth were divided up in his days . .

This is what led to what science call "continental drift

Olodo rabata
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
[s]
petra1:

You're Olodo

Read genesis 11. The earth divided into continents after the flood . Adam was still alive fee years to the flood . Adam saw Noah.

The whole earth were in one place . The whole earth had bbn one language. Until God scattered their la guage
[/s] No sane person takes anything from the Bible seriously

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by petra1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
[s][/s] No sane person takes anything from the Bible seriously

Nah..

I will let the bible answer you

Psalm 14.
​ THE [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds; there is none that does good or right.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
petra1:

Nah..

I will let the bible answer you

Psalm 14.
​ THE [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds; there is none that does good or right.

A 600 years old lies can’t answer questions in 21th century dude.
Get over it
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by petra1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
petra1:

The bible is more accurate than tomorrow science . except the question dont make sense. foolish questions are not for answers but to generate strife .

let the bible answer .

2 Timothy 2:23
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

take time to get to know the bible . study the passages I quoted .

study the origin of continental drift .

you have your answers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd5-dHxOQhg

search YouTube for more information on continental drift

Workch:
A 600 years old lies can’t answer questions in 21th century dude.
Get over it

The bible is more accurate than tomorrow science . except the question dont make sense. foolish questions are not for answers but to generate strife .

let the bible answer .

23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

you have your answers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLahVJNnoZ4
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
petra1:

let the bible answer .

you have your answers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLahVJNnoZ4
The Bible is only accurate in your churches and not in reality
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by petra1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
The Bible is only accurate in your churches and not in reality

it's accurate in science. it's accurate in history.

your calendar is proof. prophecies fulfilled in the bible is proof,prophecies of immediate past is proof. God says Israel will cease to be a nation. it came to pass. The Bible says they will become a nation again . it came to pass after the world war. Plus The present day fulfilment. If you only get to study the bible, it's more accurate than tomorrow newspaper
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by 22jumpstreet: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Right. You see that it makes no sense, no you want to claim it never happened and isn't literal.

Nice cop out.

Those who wrote it never said they where writting actual event? Did they...?

They are telling you a story, with the aim you learn the message in it.

Much like the story of Peter pan is about friendship. There is no such place as never land....
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by 1Sharon(f): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Those who wrote it never said they where writting actual event? Did they...?

They are telling you a story, with the aim you learn the message in it.

Much like the story of Peter pan is about friendship. There is no such place as never land....

So it's fiction
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by sonmvayina(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

So it's fiction

Yes it is...
I am 100 % sure it is.

Because I have studied actual history of those lands and discovered the Bible is nothing but propaganda...

So the least I could do is learn the message they contain...

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Heroicvic(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
Who has time to argue against such nonsense.
Llamas travelled from Peru to join an ark in Middle East.

You Christians are so dumb and ignorant. You all know nothing. Only believe anything told to you like zombies and programmed robots

How can llamas travel a cross the Atlantic to join an ark without any evidence left in form of fossil?
To be a Christian, you have to lack common sense, it almost like you need to be abjectly stupid to be a qualified Christian grin

It’s like religion kills brain cells grin

May you remain useless for the rest of your miserable life as you called Christians dumb

What exactly are you dragging

You said its not possible for flood to happen but how do you explain mysteries recorded in the Bible?

I'm not here to argue but you calling Christians dumb, it shall never be well with your dwindling generation
Bastard

Me I be omo ita buh I still close ones who are either Christians or muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Religion And Intelligence / Facts About Palestine / Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.