Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? (2869 Views)

How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? / Why Did Noah Curse Canaan And Not Ham? / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by OkCornel(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
I put it to you that you don’t have sound background in biology.
If you do then define State the theory of evolution and we will show you all the evidence in humans

Same way religious zealots also massage their ego and argue whether one is well versed in their religious texts or not.

If you’ve not understood the point I’ve been making all the while, let me summarise it for you.

You have studied Science texts written by someone else and chosen to believe man evolved from one form to the other! You didn’t witness this evolution, yet you believe it’s true.

The theists have studied their religious texts written by someone and believe man was formed from the dust of the ground. They didn’t witness it, but believe it’s true.

You’ve all read, but witnessed nothing and y’all arguing over stuffs about the ancient past written in different books.

It’s a waste of time tbh.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Bacteriologist(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
They think theory in science is just a wide guess.

The way these Christians say nonsense with boldness is funny.

Lmao ikr grin

This one doesn't even sound like a Christian. I think he's more of the self acclaimed "spiritual" clan who also look down on science.

Sometimes they can be worse than the established Christian Scampologists grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2021
OkCornel:

Same way religious zealots also massage their ego and argue whether one is well versed in their religious texts or not.

If you’ve not understood the point I’ve been making all the while, let me summarise it for you.

You have studied Science texts written by someone else and chosen to believe man evolved from one form to the other! You didn’t witness this evolution, yet you believe it’s true.

The theists have studied their religious texts written by someone and believe man was formed from the dust of the ground.

You’ve all read, but witnessed nothing and y’all arguing over stuffs about the ancient past written in different books.

It’s a waste of time tbh.
You don’t know science, you can’t talk about things you don’t know anything about.

You just called evolution just a theory, it shows that you don’t know what “scientific theory” is. You think it’s a layman understand of theory.

List the postulate or evolution and I will show you the evidence in you. Science doesn’t do what religious does by saying things they can substantiate.

Even the Church of England and the Catholics that brought Christianity to Africa accept evolution because of the overwhelming evidence. You are still stuck in 1900

3 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Lmao ikr grin

This one doesn't even sound like a Christian. I think he's more of the self acclaimed "spiritual" clan who also look down on science.

Sometimes they can be worse than the established Christian Scampologists grin
Lol grin

Whenever I hear someone say evolution is just a theory, it’s a pointer that the person probably doesn’t have a science background or failed to concentrate in classes.

Religious people are funny, always saying rubbish without evidence cheesy
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
The Bible is still fraud.

Not everyone will buy into the fraud in it cheesy

Only the Wicked, the Fraudulent, the Criminal and the Evil Hate the Bible and Lie against it.

It is long settled and known!

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by OkCornel(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Lmao grin Truly spoken like someone who knows f*ck all about science. Google search what a theory means and cure your own ignorance

Except these are things that can be verified if you can get off your ignorant high horse and take a trip to the lab so you can see what comparative anatomy or antibiotic resistance looks like. Obviously that's too much for a lazy mind that never reads, so take a trip to the museum for archaeological records of fossils that have been found instead.

Lmao this is literally the worst version of skepticism that I have ever seen. "Nobody knows shit" typed with a phone that is a result of the science you just spat on. Hypocritical much?

Take a look at yourself and for f*ck sake, PLEASE READ A BOOK.

Ah yes… well spoken by someone who feeds off Google search for facts.

Please explain the connection between antibiotic resistance and the evolution of man from one form to the other.

Or are there labs in which this evolution of mankind can be observed? Absolutely not!

Use the same Google to research on flaws in the evolution theory, just as y’all enthusiastically do to flaw religious texts.

And if after all I’ve said, you still think I’m here to defend religious texts or Christianity… then you need to question the validity of your own logic.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by OkCornel(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
It’s just exactly what I expected. At the end of the day… even the science fanboys will still refer one to books to validate their beliefs just as religious zealots do.

All you are arguing passionately about - the ark/global flood or creation/evolution of mankind is nothing you have witnessed! Asides what you’ve read in books!

Just believing in whatever you’ve read and wasting time on fruitless arguments.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by peggywebbs(f): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Obviously it's beyond your reasoning because you have chosen to limit your mind and are hell bent on convincingly yourself that God doesn't exist.

Have you even considered the population of the world at the time of Noah...did you think to trace the generation of the first Adam to Noah? Did you find out how much of the earth had been explored by man at that time?

Okay, that's your answer. The large part of the earth was unoccupied by man at that time. If you don't understand a story, history helps fill the gaps.

Workch:
I have been wondering how Noah sent out the message of catastrophe from the Middle East to other parts of the world in such a short period.

I don’t know which is most unacceptable; the story itself, or whether people don’t question it or even how believers feel insecure when curious people question this.

Lalasticlala, seun

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by IMAliyu(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:

Whenever I hear someone say evolution is just a theory, it’s a pointer that the person probably doesn’t have a science background or failed to concentrate in classes.
You know what I don't blame them, I blame their ignorance and lack of self criticism.

Ironically what made me accept evolution was a discussion with someone here sometime back where I was forced in a position to defend the theory, and separate their lies from the truth.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Fiscus105(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bacteriologist:

You try

You no try...We are talking about a book supposedly written with the INSPIRATION OF AN INFINITELY INTELLIGENT Supreme Being.

Why are you blaming the writers? When God was simply using their hands to write the book? You sef think am...If the source of all knowledge wanted to write a book wouldn't it know how best to communicate with ALL humans using texts, stories and allegories that make the most logical sense in the most understandable way?

Now we have a Bible/Quran that is absolutely ridiculous, contains all sorts of errors, as well as mythical jargons and superstitious nonsense. And you think this came from a God or Allah?

It simply doesn't make sense.

Abegi...............

Stop parading urself like someone who is brain is removed and configure like robot.

A man is inspired by God and he commanded all women to remain silent in the church.

One man is inspired by God ,he ask the worshipers to abstain from alcohol, another man also inspired by same God ,he asked the the follower to take, though ,it shouldn't be high quantity.

A man insipired by God ,he said the tithe should be used to drink hot wine, another say buy waterver type of delicacy bring them to feast in present of God, the God also inspired another one to bring one tenth of income to house of God.

Inspiration of God that says the adherents shouldn't borrow money with interests , how many stick to that inspiration? In including you?

.............if you are not brainwashed from reasoning logically, you would sees elements of exaggeration and
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Only the Wicked, the Fraudulent, the Criminal and the Evil Hate the Bible and Lie against it.

It is long settled and known!
Noah orders animals into wooden boat sounds fraudulent.
The Bible is fraud and a mere story book for low IQ Christians
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
peggywebbs:
Obviously it's beyond your reasoning because you have chosen to limit your mind and are hell bent on convincingly yourself that God doesn't exist.

Have you even considered the population of the world at the time of Noah...did you think to trace the generation of the first Adam to Noah? Did you find out how much of the earth had been explored by man at that time?

Okay, that's your answer. The large part of the earth was unoccupied by man at that time. If you don't understand a story, history helps fill the gaps.

its fraud.
Only Christians believe it Because of cognitive dissonance.
The moment you require faith to believe something it means it has no evidence

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by CaveAdullam: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
Lol grin

Religious people are funny, always saying rubbish without evidence cheesy

Man evolved from dust and air but not from apes. Wonderful!

By the way, and as far as I understand, humans share a common ancestry with all other living things. Religious people simply think that evolution is one living thing changing into another(macro evolution), which I think is not. And funny enough, these are same people that believe that a rod can change into a snake! What a fvck!

Please, do recommend good articles, books and literature that are good purgatives.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Man evolved from dust and air but not from apes. Wonderful!

By the way, and as far as I understand, humans share a common ancestry with all other living things. Religious people simply think that evolution is one living thing changing into another(macro evolution), which I think is not. And funny enough, these are same people that believe that a rod can change into a snake! What a fvck!

Please, do recommend good articles, books and literature that are good purgatives.

Thanks.

Another Show of poor background in biology.
We didn’t evolve from apes bro, humans are apes. Ss1 biology already addressed this

cheesy
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by CaveAdullam: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
Another Show of poor background in biology.
We didn’t evolve from apes bro, humans are apes. Ss1 biology already addressed this

cheesy

Calm down bro!

I never stated that humans evolved from apes which of course is false as I clearly stated before. You see it that "humans are apes" which from same angle bears same correlation with saying: humans share a common ancestry with apes.

What about my request?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Calm down bro!

I never stated that humans evolved from apes which of course is false as I clearly stated before. You see it that "humans are apes" which from same angle bears same correlation with saying: humans share a common ancestry with apes.

What about my request?
what request ?

Have you addressed the op first before making a request?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by CaveAdullam: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
what request ?

Have you addressed the op first before making a request?

Don't get yourself worked up on arguments bro. Calm down!

So, what form of address is pertinent to you?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Don't get yourself worked up on arguments bro. Calm down!

So, what form of address is pertinent to you?
ok. Don’t you think we should take by bit by first addressing the OP before creating another topic entirely?

Do you believe the flood happened? If you do, provide evidence for how Noah could have contacted everyone in the world 4000years ago warning about the flood.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by CaveAdullam: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
ok. Don’t you think we should take by bit by first addressing the OP before creating another topic entirely?

Do you believe the flood happened? If you do, provide evidence for how Noah could have contacted everyone in the world 4000years ago warning about the flood.

Lol!

Workch, you would have seen my answer from the first time I mentioned you, but you were too rash. Anyways, I understand!

Of course, I don't believe in the flood and Noah's ark. However, this doesn't entirely implies that there are no good lessons to learn from the Bible or other religious texts.

By the way, I didn't asked you to create another topic, what I asked is that you should recommend good books and articles in relation to espousing truth like the way you are sounding now and with your bevy of threads in the religious section.

Thanks.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Lol!

Workch, you would have seen my answer from the first time I mentioned you, but you were too rash. Anyways, I understand!

Of course, I don't believe in the flood and Noah's ark. However, this doesn't entirely implies that there are no good lessons to learn from the Bible or other religious texts.

By the way, I didn't asked you to create another topic, what I asked is that you should recommend good books and articles in relation to espousing truth like the way you are sounding now and with your bevy of threads in the religious section.

Thanks.
You can see something closer to the truth in biology textbooks and I respect your submission. Quite matured.

However, it doesn’t mean that you should question whatever you read in the science books, question it until a testable or reasonable evidence is provided. Thanks for ma nigga
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by CaveAdullam: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
You can see something closer to the truth in biology textbooks and I respect your submission. Quite matured.

However, it doesn’t mean that you should question whatever you read in the science books, question it until a testable or reasonable evidence is provided. Thanks for ma nigga

Thanks workch!

Do calm your nerves. Lol!

Have a nice day.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Thanks workch!

Have a nice day.
i usually do not have patience for religious fanatics bro.

They irritate me because they always say jargons

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Thanks workch!

Have a nice day.
I won’t have problem with religious people if they can make their submissions in this manner but it becomes a problem when one is blindly following something that tonnes if evidence and common sense already disproved.

It has moral lesssons but it didn’t actually happen.
Can I take your request now?

I think you are reasonable to converse with
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:

Then people who transport animals across continents are Frauds. You have no IQ to even measure.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:

Then people who transport animals across continents are Frauds. You have No Brain at all not to talk of IQ to even measure. grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by kingxsamz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Social media.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Then people who transport animals across continents are Frauds. You have No Brain at all not to talk of IQ to even measure. grin

And kangaroos transported themselves and god hid the fossil evidence that they did.

Only Christians believe such nonsense grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Then people who transport animals across continents are Frauds. You have no IQ to even measure.
and god hid the evidence of fossil, or the animals never died when they were transported grin

One criteria of being a fundamental Christian is to be illiterate of basic concepts grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
And kangaroos transported themselves and god hid the fossil evidence that they did.

Only Christians believe such nonsense grin

Like you have the fossil remains of all your great great great great grandfather, and all in your house.

You God haters can really be void of ordinary intelligence. grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Like you have the fossil remains of all your great great great great grandfather, and all in your house.

You God haters can really be void of ordinary intelligence. grin
Thats not how it works illiterate.

Bible fraud has finished you
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Workch:
and god hid the evidence of fossil, or the animals never died when they were transported grin

One criteria of being a fundamental Christian is to be illiterate of basic concepts grin

Or the animals we see were recreated or a fresh creation to replace those earlier wiped off. grin

2 curses that falls on Haters of God is Blindness/Cataract and Mumuness. grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by kingxsamz(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nothingserious:

You have drifted now.
I can see you don’t have common sense.

First of all you asked how Noah would have gone to many places to preach then.
I showed you he did it in 100-120 years and also asked you to discuss what locations anyone could not cover in 120 years. But you changed the topic.

Secondly you asked how structures survived if the flood happened. I simply told you the 2 questions you ask to discredit the flood are very weak. I haven’t even told you the flood happened or did not happen. However I simply followed your 2 questions to say they are weak.

If you try to rubbish the flood account by asking how Noah could have gone round to tell everyone, then you fail. Because he did it in 100-120 years which is enough to talk to everyone.

If you bring arguments on surviving structures, that’s also weak because any good structure should have strong debris after a 40 day flood.
We can confirm that using houses that have been permanently flooded in Lagos and other locations, and even some underwater structures.

The animals and humans were the most affected and not structures. So again, you bring up a weak argument.

You this guy again. grin grin grin
So you actually believe that the so called Noah went to every part of the world where people were in existence and tried to convince them to follow him back home thousands of miles away? If an unknown Chinese man comes to your town and tells you to pack your load and follow him back to his village because of rain, will you follow him? How did Noah know exactly where to go to and places he could find humans? How was he able to find his way back home after trekking thousands upon thousands of miles? grin so many senseless nonsense just full this una bible.
grin omo.
Religion sha. Making grown men think like kids who are scared of the boogey monster.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juju: Real Or Not? / How Prepared Are You For The Coming Of The Lord? / Would You Accept A Blood Transfusion Against Your Religious Belief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.