Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu - Properties (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu (134819 Views)

A Four Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Sale. / Northern Foreshore: 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex Plus 2 Rooms Bq For SALE / 5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by caseymoney(m): 3:05am On Feb 10, 2012
Keep 'em coming!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
Loving every bit of it
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
Wow! looking good. Keep it up!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Jussi(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
Pictures posted on behalf of Chief Spyder. Ferya, you haven't seen nothing yet!

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Jussi(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
and finally wink

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2012
Thank you very much Jussi, I have been trying for hours to upload these, Baba Fhemmmy will help me upload the rest later.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Jussi(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
You are very warmly welcome Chief cheesy
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by atasteve: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
whao!!! when did the house get to this stage. Well done Lord Spyder880.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
OH My Gosh . . . This is nice and looking so good.
You have done so well Sir, and please update on the cost spent so far oh . . . Else, i no go take note today oh
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
Pictures posted on behalf of Chief Spyder. Ferya, you haven't seen nothing yet!
@ Jussi You can say that again grin

Oga Spyder, the house is so beautiful, well done oh! When are you starting the roofing?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
Fhemmmy:

OH My Gosh . . . This is nice and looking so good.
You have done so well Sir, and please update on the cost spent so far oh . . . Else, i no go take note today oh

Kpele, biko, sir, the costs are coming later on, dont have the whole thing in a single place.

Ferya:

@ Jussi You can say that again grin

Oga Spyder, the house is so beautiful, well done oh! When are you starting the roofing?

Thank you, the roofing will probably start by first week of march, I have the permission of the Oga landlord to use bush green step tiles aluminium sheets on this house, a reputable roofing company will be involved.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by ADEBYTE: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2012
@spider
pls i am very sorry for the diversion. pls can you give me a break down on what could be needed to fence a plot of land with dimension 60 by 120. Break down on cost would be appreciated

NUMBER OF BLOCKS AND TYPES
NUMBER OF BAGS OF CEMENT
OTHER MATERIALS THAT COULD BE NEEDED LIKE IRON,WOOD, SAND ETC
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE POSSIBLE COST TO THE BRICKLAYER

THANKS
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by nwanioma(f): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
I haven't been on this section of NL before but this is so amazing! very good thread! Very good job! And am definitely gonna come back to see more!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2012
nwani oma:

I haven't been on this section of NL before but this is so amazing! very good thread! Very good job! And am definitely gonna come back to see more!

Thanks Nwanyi oma, please visit again.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2012
I have stayed away from Property section since no more updates for us and nothing to learn again . . . But i do respect your decision as your security worth more
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2012
Oga Teacher, well done oh! No classes yet? sad
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by ofala(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2012
I hope I am not subscribing too late. Just saw this late last nite and had read EVERYTHING from page 0. @Spyder880: I'd want you to do a simple but tastefully finished 5 bedroom duplex........we will discuss
Welldone my brother
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2012
ofala: I hope I am not subscribing too late. Just saw this late last nite and had read EVERYTHING from page 0. @Spyder880: I'd want you to do a simple but tastefully finished 5 bedroom duplex for me in Anambra State. Check your email and reply ASAP so we can pick it up from there. They are presently moulding blocks on the site as I type this.
Welldone my brother

I will reply as soon as I connect to yahoo, we can commence your work here as soon as possible, I am also building something in Anambra (2 different sites) and we can add this immediately. You can also see my other thread for current works ongoing "Strong, beautiful and affordable homes" here on the property section of nairaland.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2012
Work has also been going on smoothly in this site but going to cover the update looks of the house has not been easy taking the volume of work in other places. But I will try and visit this site to bring us the latest looks.
The roofing has been concluded, plastering, good quality aluminium windows, dressing, ceiling and other internal works are speedily ongoing here.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
spyder880: Work has also been going on smoothly in this site but going to cover the update looks of the house has not been easy taking the volume of work in other places. But I will try and visit this site to bring us the latest looks.
The roofing has been concluded, plastering, good quality aluminium windows, dressing, ceiling and other internal works are speedily ongoing here.
SPYDY IS THIS THE END OF THIS THEAD? IF IT IS, YOU DIDNT GIVE THE FINAL COST OF BRINGING THIS HOUSE TO HIS POINT (THE PLAST PICTURE HERE). IF THE THREAD CONTINUE TO THE COMPLETION OF THE HOUSE PLEASE GIVE ME THE LINK CUS AM ON THE T-JUNCTION NOW. IS THIS THE END OF THE ROAD?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
ocman: SPYDY IS THIS THE END OF THIS THEAD? IF IT IS, YOU DIDNT GIVE THE FINAL COST OF BRINGING THIS HOUSE TO HIS POINT (THE PLAST PICTURE HERE). IF THE THREAD CONTINUE TO THE COMPLETION OF THE HOUSE PLEASE GIVE ME THE LINK CUS AM ON THE T-JUNCTION NOW. IS THIS THE END OF THE ROAD?

NO! This is not the end of the thread as work has been going on to finish the house. Doors, protectors, ceiling, electricals and other works are still in progress. I may pass through that town within the month and will enter the site to update us on recent changes. Due to changes in the funding pattern, I will need to confirm the recent costs before posting. The landlord has tried so much, and his efforts are showing.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by jerryben12: 3:35am On Apr 17, 2013
Spyder, please how much is 2x1 and 1x1 iron square pipes? Preferably 16mm thickness.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Joyconnect: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2013
Oga Spyder880,
Can you please tell me
1. The current prices of building materials in Port-Harcourt? Precisely , cost of a ton of reinforcement bars eg Y8,Y10, Y12,Y16,Y20, Y25, 30Ton of granite, 3/8 gravel/sand, 20Ton of sand. a bag of cement, 2x2 timber,2x3,2x4,3x4 and bag of nail etc.
2. Why would an engineer specify Y20 and Y25 in his structural design when no one has so far come up with a price for these steel bars?Does it means that we do not have these grade of steel bars in the market?
3. Please how many lengths of these Y8,Y10, Y12,Y16,Y20, Y25 are in a Ton each.
4. Cost of labour per day eg, labourer, capenter, mason, iron bender , cost per day of hiring a concrete mixing machine, poker -Machine etc.
You can mail me directly on erinfolami63@gmail.com.
Kind regards
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Hope1: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
0, 1, 2, 3, ......49, gasping for breathe. I just read through forty nine pages of a thread and I can only say this is absolutely inspiring. Well done Oga Spyder. Surely gonna holla you one day. Waiting for updates.

1 Like

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by meggie2051(f): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Sir ,

My name is Meggie and I work for Galuminium Group Co,Ltd (China) . Established in 1993, is one of the leading Companies in China that specializes in manufacturing constructive aluminum profiles for Doors & Windows and Curtain Walls as well as fabricated windows and doors.

We are specialized in the following:
Aluminium Doors and Windows
Aluminium Profiles
Curtain Wall
Balcony Railing & Stair Railing

Here is my request:
I would like to send you a brochure, a product catalogue and price details
Please send me your windows and doors information ( or project) ,if you need our products
Best regards

--
Meggie .Y Sales Manager
Galuminium Group Co,.Ltd
Address : No 55 Qingyun Road ,Jianggao Baiyun Dist.,GZ,China
Mobile: +86-13726893743
Email: gzgaluminium@163.com
Web: www.gzga.com.cn
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by csiworksnig(f): 1:17am On Aug 13, 2014
we supply silk paints of popular american brands of Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams for as low as 20k for 25litres and 4k for 4litres

these paints have an average coverage of 16m2 per litre on a regular wall and its available in any colour upon request.

CONTACT
08028540261, 08093577005
email: csiworksnig@gmail.com
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by lafolabi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Am here to join you,to contribute and make suggestions. Good job.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2015
lafolabi:
Am here to join you,to contribute and make suggestions. Good job.

Welcome.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by marakiair: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
GOOD WORK BOSS SPIDER, BEEN OBSERVING YOUR POST AND COMMITTMENT SILENTLY, AND U GOT ME THINKING IF BUILDERS LIKE U REALLY COMMON.am impress keep d good work rolling, got ur digit ,halla @ u shortly, may d gud lord make 2015, a remarkable year for all.

EHI
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
marakiair:
GOOD WORK BOSS SPIDER, BEEN OBSERVING YOUR POST AND COMMITTMENT SILENTLY, AND U GOT ME THINKING IF BUILDERS LIKE U REALLY COMMON.am impress keep d good work rolling, got ur digit ,halla @ u shortly, may d gud lord make 2015, a remarkable year for all.

EHI

Thank you for the encouragement. I will always try to improve and satisfy more people this 2015 and beyond. .......
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by justifeany: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2015
Can you build for someone in Abuja
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2015
justifeany:
Can you build for someone in Abuja

What type of house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.