Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? (135198 Views)

Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) / How Genuine Is The NLC Mass And Affordable Housing For Workers / Dominion Gardens + Parks,ibeju-lekki,how Genuine Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Dynamite98: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2012
Please, any NL that knows anything genuine, has purchased either a piece of land, or Terrace from this estate, should please educate us here. We are 'online family' believe it or not. We learn a lot here about how to wisely invest our God given money. Let's help one another from falling into the fraudulent hands of dubious companies. Tell us how much you know about 'Lekki Gardens est.'

I'm interested in the Estate but, after reading Lawyer's latest write-up, I became skeptical. Please, family educate me / us.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by lawyer(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2012
To be honest i have been waiting for this topic for a while and am going to throw it out in the open. Alot of people have asked me about GTRICH "Lekki Gardens Estate" somewhere in between Ogombo and Sangotedo border in Ajah and i dont respond to places i dont know about to endorse it but i have been hearing alot of things about this Estate; some very good things and some very bad things. I have gone there my self briefly with a Nairalander and i stumbled upon the place by mistake but i reserve my comments for now, but what i really want to know is to get people's feed back about the estate if you have bought from there and what your experience is like.

With so many of these reputable Real Estate companies especially in Ajah going bust, bankrupt or owing people Billions of Naira for not delievering on their said promises to the Subscriber, its pertinent to note now that from today, any popular estate or land or whatso ever that is being advertised must be endorsed by Nairalanders with the the company providing us proof of Allocation, valid purchase reciept, deed of assignments in the person's name, survey plan, proof of payment etc. These people must be real Nairalanders or friends of Nairaland Property readers to endorse that its true before i go for my own fact finding mission to confirm.

Lekki Gardens is popular and i see their adverts but i havent come across anyone physically who has bought there and how the buying process was and any challenges or success they encountered. Please if your one of the subscribers feel free to share your thoughts and experience and let others know what they intend to throw their money into so that they wont get their fingers burnt or they will be glad they invested wisely.

Cheers

P:S: Agents or Proxies of Lekki Gardens shouldnt mask themselves as Subscribers hiding behind a keyboard. You will be found out and it will put a dent to your reputation. It will also be appreciated if the Owners of Lekki Garden or representatives can come on board to explain more about their product.

5 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by biolabee(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
can you please link us to the latest rite up
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by pak: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2012

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by mkmyers45(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
I have contacts in VGC and they have never heard of it.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by rastaman20(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2012
Also had about it, done a lot of investigation about it , meet some developer on the said estate, waiting for them to come on line because I am not satisfy on informations and things. I saw while I was on ground. Two heads are better than one, I hope they will come out and shed more light on this issue as I requested them to do, I am waiting for them on NL. EZE goes to school,
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by obowunmi(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2012
**subscribing**
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by dplordx(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2012
with the useless tollgates there. im suprised ppl still go that place.

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by cameronese(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
I'm not just interested in Lekki for any reason. Mainland is just perfect for me.

My Ikeja GRA, I can't trade it for any Lekki

3 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Chinom(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
cameronese:

I'm not just interested in Lekki for any reason. Mainland is just perfect for me.

My Ikeja GRA, I can't trade it for any Lekki

My brother, you took the words right out of my mouth. Mainland for ever. I was offered 2 nice plots at Ibeju about 2 years ago at a very good price. I thought to myself, i could just build a nice holiday bungalow here. Before i could digest my thoughts, the tsunami happened in Japan. Mehn , i ran away as fast as i can. If japan could not handle a tsunami, what would Nigeria or Lagos state govt. do ?. It's a time bomb waiting to happen on the Island. Most of the estates built at Lekki/Ajah axis are empty. Besides Nigerian developers and agents are as greedy as hell. They build a house for N5 or 6million and put it up for sale for N25 million. We all shop at the same labour and material market. I'm totally not interested in Lekki Garden estate. I don't like estates anyway. For the simple reason that they will insist you build your house a certain way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by moremi2008(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
*subscribes*

I have some family members hell-bent on moving to the Lekki-Ajah axis.

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by andyanders: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
@Chinom

Said the right thing. I wonder the kind house people sell at Lekki and Ajah 50million, 100 million. where do they buy their own material? I house they develop with between 5m to 10 , they now put between 50 t 100 million. I built a beautiful  4 bedroom in-suite with 2 living rooms with 2BQ of RM and parlor with toilet and kitchen in-suite on mainland and I never spent  the amount people come here to quote. Sometimes, I wonder if the call block house. How much is block? even at N130 naira a block, 7,000 blocks of 9'' will be about N910,000. You buy cement, 200 bags at  even N2,000 , that will be 600,000.Now tell me how these developers get their quotation from and put house at 50 million to 100 million?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by pato405(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2012
andyanders:

@Chinom

Said the right thing. I wonder the kind house people sell at Lekki and Ajah 50million, 100 million. where do they buy their own material? I house they develop with between 5m to 10 , they now put between 50 t 100 million. I built a beautiful 4 bedroom in-suite with 2 living rooms with 2BQ of RM and parlor with toilet and kitchen in-suite on mainland and I never spent the amount people come here to quote. Sometimes, I wonder if the call block house. How much is block? even at 30 naira a block, 7,000 blocks of 9'' will be about N910,000. You buy cement, 200 bags at even N2,000 , that will be 600,000.Now tell me how these developers get their quotation from and put house at 50 million to 100 million?

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

i wish you could go further.

2 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by 9jauk: 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
I learnt Amen estate is d best in lekki,unique design,to kill it all d land is sold not sand filled,must see highly recommend.

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by veron007: 12:40am On Feb 05, 2012
Does anybody know of any land or house for sale around Yaba?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by megastu(m): 5:18am On Feb 05, 2012
I think LekkiGardens Estate is overhyped. The developers are spending so much on advertisement, anyways.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Dynamite98: 5:28am On Feb 05, 2012
Please say it, why we should or shouldn't buy.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2012
Dynamite98:

Please say it, why we should or shouldn't buy.

Depends on you really,in the future ,supplies will be more than demand in the lekki axis and the prices will fall.IKoyi already as so much supplies of flats and they are begging for buyers .Improved infrastructure will allow for price increase of rent and price appreciation on the price of the place.It will take long time .But my advise is to invest in in GRA,s in lagos.You will not regret it.

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 05, 2012
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by moremi2008(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2012
olas2u:

Depends on you really,in the future ,supplies will be more than demand in the lekki axis and the prices will fall.[b]IKoyi already as so much supplies of flats and they are begging for buyers .[/b]Improved infrastructure will allow for price increase of rent and price appreciation on the price of the place.It will take long time .But my advise is to invest in in GRA,s in lagos.You will not regret it.

I was JUST telling my mum this last month when she developed one whor-whor business idea to buy a couple of flats at 1004 (or whatever those refurbished ex-federal gov't flats are called) and rent them out for income! I told her to run for her dear life! Those flats are not going to hold their market value and even their value as rentals are questionable. Who go buy Ikoyi flats? Those that can afford it would NEVER live in a flat in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by lawyer(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2012
Most of the responses here have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand here. The question is about "LEKKI GARDENS" Alone to determine how genuine it is and not whether you hate staying in lekki or not. Thats for another thread to air your greviances. Please stick to the topic and any off point post will be ignored. This thread is for learning purposes only and only those wwho have aanything meaniful about this Lekki Gardens should reply.

Abeg please lets conform. Cheers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by fuqua: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2012
@AGLOMAR you need to take your USELESS finishing back to your VILLAGE. STICK TO THE TOPIC. "LEKKI GARDENS". SHOW SOME RESPEST "STUPID" grin
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by luckyme9(f): 4:30am On Feb 08, 2012
veron007:

Does anybody know of any land or house for sale around Yaba?

Well I know of a house in Anthony Village for sale . What's your price range if interested
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by cxploits(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2012
Very much familiar with the Estate, comprise of on 150 plots, part sold as service plots and rest to be built on and sold by the owner. It belongs to GTRich who acquired the plots from E Block, the one that has the title - CoO of the plots. The owner came out with very low price for the plots and the houses, also gave people the opportunity to pay over a period. This accounts for why the place sold out so fast. If you get there today, you may not be able to get anything to buy. The rate of work of work going on there is encouraging, the road to the Express is being interlocked by the Estate owner. I could say all these because I have sold plots and houses to a number of our clients from the Estate, I can say the Estate is real but you may not be able to get anything to buy from there. Daniel: cxploitsltd@yahoo.com; 08033259595
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by cxploits(m): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2012
No plots available now for sale and the number of 4 bedroom terrace houses earmarked for sale during the promo @ N13.5m are all sold out, there may be more in future, but not now. And the future price may not be as low as the promo price. The owners of the Estate have their office within, you can walk in, ask more questions and clarifications. You can also take a look @ the sample of the house - 4 units in a block. It is very real, check it out!!!
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2012
The promo price is really cool
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by maruch: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
This guys are already sold out both the service plots and terrace buildings. I personally know about 5 people that subscribed for the terrace.

They want to complete for the current subscribers before they start again. Sounds like smart strategy. Of course by then the price won't be the same
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by ibracadabrah: 6:44am On Feb 10, 2012
Y u people just like wasting money on all this area u beta come sango otta A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ buy better uncompleted building,lands A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ build up Ųя taste?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by dan6019(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2012
Lekki Gardens, as an Estate is very real, work is at an advanced stage on the infrastructures. The road that enters the Estae from the Express has been paved. Work is also going on the Housing units and the infrastructure within the Estate.

My Company sells the plots and Housing units on behalf of the owners of the Estate. Presently, the plots are sold out, what is available for sale are the Housing units only and there are two types of such - 4 bedroom Terrace Duplex, goes for N18.5m and 4 bedroom flats @ N13.5m each.

If you need more info on the Estate, please, get in touch with us today:

Daniel/Henry - 08033259595/08132354384, info@cxploitsltd.com
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Dynamite98: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
dan6019:
Lekki Gardens, as an Estate is very real, work is at an advanced stage on the infrastructures. The road that enters the Estae from the Express has been paved. Work is also going on the Housing units and the infrastructure within the Estate.

My Company sells the plots and Housing units on behalf of the owners of the Estate. Presently, the plots are sold out, what is available for sale are the Housing units only and there are two types of such - 4 bedroom Terrace Duplex, goes for N18.5m and 4 bedroom flats @ N13.5m each.

If you need more info on the Estate, please, get in touch with us today:

Daniel/Henry - 08033259595/08132354384, info@cxploitsltd.com

Do you have the floor plan for the Flat or at least a picture of how it looks / will look like? You people don't know that there are many people abroad reading these posts. FYI pictures and/or virtual tours (if possible), are all you need to convince an interested buyer because they speak volumes.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by ahf(m): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2012
Dynamite98:

Do you have the floor plan for the Flat or at least a picture of how it looks / will look like? You people don't know that there are many people abroad reading these posts. FYI pictures and/or virtual tours (if possible), are all you need to convince an interested buyer because they speak volumes.

www.newlekki.com
www.lekkigardens.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.