Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? (36960 Views)

Lady Who Whatsapped A Man Secures His Heart As He Marries Her / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Just here to read comments .. grin grin grin tongue
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Mogul750: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Jeon:
If nah good food = all the mama put [restaurant owner self ] for don marry.
If nah sex = all the prostitutes for don marry.

Make Unah dy deceive Unah selves.
in conclusion ::: Hustle (money) cool

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Maxvasia(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2021
The fact that those are the only two factors that come to your mind is enough cause to believe women are too far gone and will never understand men.

The way to a man's heart is NONE of the above. At best they may lead you there but can NEVER keep you there.

The way to a man's heart is Peace of mind. Most ladies who give good food and/or premium sex after investing their whole life into making sure they have peng bodies have ZERO value when real value is sought for. Bad character, zero insight, overconfidence, rudeness, evil-mindedness and stupidity. No one is thinking of how to be a good person, everyone is fixing lashes, boobs and bum and at best, learning how to cook good food.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2021
good food and a peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2021
The way to a real man's heart?

Leave me alone when I really need to be left alone.

Learn to handle sh*t yourself and don't load me with trivial stuff.

Lemme concentrate on the stuff I am supposed to concentrate on.

I will love you forever.

Out

6 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by MajohBankz: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2021
No stress
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by franksam2009: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2021
Just peace and respect!! Which is so hard to find these days
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by stalwart123(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2021
superemmy:

Good Food!

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Bamzyriches451: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Just a Bible of weed and some cold bottles of Henekein beer.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by seyz91(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Stop deceiving yourself

The way to Any man's heart is neither food nor Sex But MONEY

I mean MORE MONEY

and nothing else

who sex and food epp? undecided
superemmy:

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2021
superemmy:

How can you get the power to do the eating, if you dont eat well? the aroma of a good food, can increase the blood flow to the shooting machine.

then you can eat the food before eating the cooked food.

if you dont get it, forget about it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Yeecar(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2021
superemmy:

A very good sweet and long sex.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by ehay(f): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] ok
Jeezuzpick:
The way to a real man's heart?

Leave me alone when I really need to be left alone.

Learn to handle sh*t yourself and don't load me with trivial stuff.

Lemme concentrate on the stuff I am supposed to concentrate on.

I will love you forever.

Out

Oga you Neva ready to marry...

2 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by samonak(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2021
For me, na food oh! Who sex help? There's a reason they say "the gateway to a man's heart is thru his stomach. Good sex n food is a bonus, but if I am left with only one choice. Na belle over dick oh!

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Simplythebest: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Money and more money or plenty money
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Simplythebest: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Who sex help

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by seanwilliam(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Peace of mind honestly .

Although I love frisky frisky girl well sabi cook
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by IMASTEX: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:
Boyfriend: Good foods undecided undecided Sex

Husband: Good and nice sex grin grin Money
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Greenlight123: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=107498935]

Naso you go talk peace. Tomorrow you go dey hotel with Chidinma Ojukwu dey smoke loud.

Peace kor, Peace Mass ni. angry[/quote grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin apostle come and see ur mate
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by mozes01(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2021
both goes hand in hand for me.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2021
Na person wey don chop dey think s3x grin

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Selfmotivated: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2021
superemmy:

Just let love lead... Respect and no secrecy of what so ever
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by SmartyPants(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Neither.

Good company always does it for me.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by mrkings84(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Being Teachable!

That's for me!!
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Didi2d(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Good character/attitude goes for me
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by fitinwell: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Balanced diet is what matters to a sensible woman
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Rastaramsey(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2021
No good girls right now

So

I prefer a hot doggy
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Nackzy: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2021
Both
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Lamasta(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2021
Peace of mind
Money
Good food
Good sex
In that order for me

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by guychidile: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Dough is the main key.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Tallesty1:

People spend time searching for the best material without improving their own material quality.

Word!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.