Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Interracial Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Love (3990 Views)

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? / How Are Interracial Relationships Viewed In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Love by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 10, 2011
Somaliland:

White women make good girlfriends but bad wives.
True
For example they dont know how to cook.
Re: Interracial Love by BABE3: 2:21am On Jun 10, 2011
tom28:

For example they dont know how to cook.

What kind of erroneous statement is that?
Re: Interracial Love by Somaliland(m): 2:21am On Jun 10, 2011
Is that why white women like to go out to eat every other week? They hate and can't cook? LOL
Re: Interracial Love by MrsChima(f): 2:25am On Jun 10, 2011
I don tire ooo.
Re: Interracial Love by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 10, 2011
oyinbogirl:

we all free to make our own choices in life,
oyinbogirl link=topic=684506.msg8477448#msg8477448 date=1307521785:

we all free to make our own choices in life,
Yes we are free with making our choices and you very right about that but you know one thing that really makes me to laugh really hard is when some of these black guys with their fat oyinbo girlfriends (or let me call them big boned as they are reffered to in the USA) come on talk shows boasting how they are stealing the white women from white men because of past evils commited by whites or how black women are hating on them because they are dating their sexy white big boned heavy duty girlfriends. cheesy
Re: Interracial Love by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 10, 2011
Somaliland:

Is that why white women like to go out to eat every other week? They hate and can't cook? LOL
Lol what do you think?
Junk meals provide a quick avenue to ppl who dont know how to cook
Re: Interracial Love by tpia5: 2:30am On Jun 10, 2011
Love is what you make of it in positive and healthy way and not your ability to show the world you can date or marry someone of another ethnic group

thanks for this post.

i've long gotten tired of addressing the avalanche of whatever here.
Re: Interracial Love by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 10, 2011
BABE!:

What kind of erroneous statement is that?
And what is so erroneous about the statement?
Re: Interracial Love by Somaliland(m): 2:33am On Jun 10, 2011
tom28:

Lol what do you think?
Junk meals provide a quick avenue to ppl who dont know how to cook

Haha yes I heard that as well. If you marry a white women prepare to go to restaurants and eat takeaway numerous times a week.
Re: Interracial Love by MrsChima(f): 2:35am On Jun 10, 2011
tom28:

Yes we are free with making our choices and you very right about that but you know one thing that really makes me to laugh really hard is when some of these black guys with their fat oyinbo girlfriends (or let me call them big boned as they are reffered to in the USA) come on talk shows boasting how they are stealing the white women from white men because of past evils commited by whites or how black women are hating on them because they are dating their sexy white big boned heavy duty girlfriends. cheesy

Hmm.  Big boned and FAT are two different weight classifications in USA.  Big boned is someone like Jennifer Hudson when she was a size 14-16.  By the way, who would be jealous of a BIG FAT BLOB? angry angry

Thank you very much.
Re: Interracial Love by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hmm. Big boned and FAT are two different weight classifications in USA. Big boned is someone like Jennifer Hudson when she was a size 14-16. By the way, who would be jealous of a BIG FAT BLOB? angry angry

Thank you very much.
I wouldnt know about that.Many women in the US i have come across who are over 480 ilbs refer to themselves as big boned.
Re: Interracial Love by MrsChima(f): 2:38am On Jun 10, 2011
tpia@:

thanks for this post.

i've long gotten tired of addressing the avalanche of whatever here.

You welcome. I tire ooo.
Re: Interracial Love by MrsChima(f): 2:39am On Jun 10, 2011
tom28:

I wouldnt know about that.Many women in the US i have come across who are over 480 ilbs refer to themselves as big boned.

I gave you the correct definition and 400 is NOT big boned.
Re: Interracial Love by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 10, 2011
Somaliland:

Haha yes I heard that as well. If you marry a white women prepare to go to restaurants and eat takeaway numerous times a week.
And not forgetting to buy a whole pack of donuts and hambugers for her, lol
Re: Interracial Love by MsPotato(f): 3:07am On Jun 10, 2011
Somaliland:

White women make good girlfriends but bad wives.

It is obvious you dont know much about people in general.

I have seen many white women whom made good wives out there. wink
Re: Interracial Love by MissyB3(f): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2011
Rotfl! grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Love by 190: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Interracial Love by Somaliland(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2011
Ms. Potato:

It is obvious you dont know much about people in general.

I have seen many white women whom made good wives out there. wink

I wasn't serious sis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scammer Identity Revealed / RUNS BABES CODE / Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.