Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help (825 Views)

Office Romance - My Experience / Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help / If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help by Pelumi444: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
I've been with my girlfriend for sometime now and during sex she claims I don't know how to romance and that i put my dick in the wrong place even if my penis is in her vagina. I've tried so much but the sex is getting boring every time.

What do I do, I'll love if someone can help me on a thread on how to go about romancing my girlfriend. I'll appreciate it, thanks
Re: How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help by Autobot05: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Pelumi444:
I've been with my girlfriend for sometime now and during sex she claims I don't know how to romance and that i put my dick in the wrong place even if my penis is in her vagina. I've tried so much but the sex is getting boring every time.

What do I do, I'll love if someone can help me on a thread on how to go about romancing my girlfriend. I'll appreciate it, thanks

The solution: stop fornication
Jesus loves you

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Flee from immorality..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help by dawnomike(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
...till marriage
Re: How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help by Kabalmark(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Pelumi444:

I believe you have friends who are experts in this line of work ...
Or goggle the questions nah
Re: How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help by LIVINGICONREBOR: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
No dey mumu yourself. Go internet there are "so" many stuffs to beef up your knowledge in pre-intimacy and penetration. sad
Re: How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help by Sixfeetbelle: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Pelumi444:

Marry her.

The fornicating is enough already.
Re: How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help by TheZeezle(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
You don't even know where to put it.... Bobo find something meaningful do
Re: How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help by frozen70(f): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Pelumi444:

I think you need to ask her to tell or teach you exactly how she wants you to treat or handle her when it comes to sex and romance

Some ladies wants it their own way

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Meaning Of Dream About Secondary School / What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? / Can Someone Bleep Nowadays Without Contacting STI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.