Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

He Doesn't Want To Leave My House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Want To Leave My House (5605 Views)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by NovesaTillie(f): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Good morning embarassed

Sometime ago I made a thread about this new guy I just started dating. He has a good sex stamina, from a good background and highly intelligent but since he came to visit me about two weeks ago he has refused to go. embarassed
He has a job but works remotely.
When I left for work last week Monday he said he would be gone by the time I got back from work he truly left only to call me by 11pm that he's at the estate gate, from then till yesterday he has refused to go back to his own house. I need my space back cry cry
It was supposed to be a weekend stuff only but now he is gradually becoming a permanent resident. What made me create this thread is that this morning when I opened my wardrobe I saw a big bag filled with his clothes embarassed embarassed embarassed

How do I get to make him leave without sounding rude or hurting this relationship sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Ebubechuwku(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Person dey give u wahala like this, you still dey shout without hurting the relationship.. grin if you truly you want your peace, tell him you cant cope with his long stay again, that you need your your space..

And if he doesn't listen, Eject him... you know what that means..

7 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by chatinent: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2021
What is penised cannot be unpenised.

- chatinent, 2021.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by thesicilian: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Now you know how we men feel sometimes

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by PlayMaker14: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning embarassed

Sometime ago I made a thread about this new guy I just started dating. He has a good sex stamina, from a good background and highly intelligent but since he came to visit me about two weeks ago he has refused to go. embarassed
When I left for work last week Monday he said he would be gone by the time I got back from work he truly left only to call me by 11pm that he's at the estate gate, from then till yesterday he has refused to go back to his own house. I need my space back cry cry
How do I get to make him leave without sounding rude or hurting this relationship sad

There are some things you don't come to the public domain to say, the bolded word is one of those things. It makes you look like a cheap indiscipline black hen who can spread her legs wide open for any cóck with good stamina.

Now, tell that dude that you would appreciate it if you can get little privacy for some time. I believe he will understand.

19 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Nackzy: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning embarassed

OP travel small

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by nrexzy: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Loool.....
He has good sex stamina

U don tire already....
So him just cure ur konji u wan chase am...
Una self....

6 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Kobicove(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2021
Before you invite anyone to stay in your apartment always ask them how long they will be staying so that the person knows upfront that his stay is not going to be permanent undecided

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Davash222(m): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2021
The gbola don dey taya you, bah?

When una dey carry bag stay over 3 weeks, una no no say too much of everything is bad?

No Leave No Transfer. He will stay till the end of the year. I'll advice you normalize buying suya and yoghurt when coming back from work for him.

Enjoy.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Qpid5(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Ma broda!!!
ok naw...
so as i was saying, its simple! Just talt to him in calm tone/mood on a very calm situation..
i don't need to tell you the exact words to use but just make him understand that he's staying beyond expectation and you are not so okay with that at the moment because you didn't plan for such..
but the part you said he has a good sex stamina.... Make i stop for here first!
Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by BareFacedLies(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning embarassed

You don collect dîck finish now you wan shënk am abi? grin
Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by dingbang(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning embarassed

act like a witch at night in the house. He will never come back

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2021
You are not yet ready to pursue him.What stops you from telling him straight that he should come and be going to his house.Me I don't know how to hide things or endure a discomfort, I'll burst, like burst.

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Romanoff(f): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Is he an Abuja boy?

Cause many of them not get house, na squatters them be.

7 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2021
chatinent:
What is penised cannot be unpenised.

- chatinent, 2021.
I like how you are gradually coming out of your shell,kudos.

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2021
Sounds like someone who is trolling..
Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by temitope27(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2021
For how many days as he been staying with you now
Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2021
The stories we read these days smiley
Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Charmingrascal(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Instead of you to tell him that you need your space you are telling us.

Wait we are coming to send him out on your behalf..

Abi you are enjoying his "sex stamina" and you don't want to loose him to another person.

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Skyfornia(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2021
I see what you did there...
Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by NovesaTillie(f): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Davash222:
The gbola don dey taya you, bah?

When una dey carry bag stay over 3 weeks, una no no say too much of everything is bad?

No Leave No Transfer. He will stay till the end of the year. I'll advice you normalize buying suya and yoghurt when coming back from work for him.

Enjoy.
PLEASE be nice to me cry cry

I haff tired for the penising
Am not his wife angry

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by NovesaTillie(f): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
For how many days as he been staying with you now
3 weeks cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by NovesaTillie(f): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Romanoff:
Is he an Abuja boy?

Cause many of them not get house, na squatters them be.

YES. Abuja
Is this how they all behave?

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Romanoff(f): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:

YES. Abuja
Is this how they all behave?

Na them o.

Find how to pursue him o. Else, he'll make your house his home.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by cl0r0x: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Some guys are just so shameless. Imagine going to nyash a woman in her house and even refusing to go.

5 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by temitope27(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:

3 weeks cry embarassed
haha wetin, he don dey over stay, abeg tell him to leave

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning embarassed

It was supposed to be a weekend stuff only but now he is gradually becoming a permanent resident. What made me create this thread is that this morning when I opened my wardrobe I saw a big bag filled with his clothes embarassed embarassed embarassed

Why didn't you tell me you are tired of me staying with you, why bring our relationship issue to public. I'm disappointed in you, I'll be gone before evening.

Thankgod you know I have good sex stamina

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by lomprico(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning embarassed

have u visited him before?

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by Ocholu: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2021
I see what you did dear. So after using me to satisfy your sexual fantasies and cravings naso you wan dispose me?

You think I am not on Nairaland abi? You have guts to come online to rant but don't have the balls to confront me in person.

Anyways, I will be leaving your house this evening. Make sure to refund all the funds I sent you yesterday. Plus my chain and the laptop I got you.

We Are Done!!
Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by AoifeNightfall: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Please is he a redpiller?

Because it's a universal fact that these redpillers are leeches.
Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by wunmi590(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning embarassed

I guess your house is the new Canada

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want To Leave My House by makavellidon: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning embarassed

truth be told the guy they water your kpetu 2 four 7 dont u that the guy don turn 2 mario ni be ni maku si

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / Can old lovers (now married) come back together? / Where Have All The Single Men Gone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.