Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum (41514 Views)

Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by techWriter3: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
yougonna not candid either,know we both came anything in common afterall
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Nyascobar1414: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
What the hell is wrong with this bulky FEminist! Why does she even want NL to know..
Go help her by yourself Bitch!
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by suffering: 2:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Fake story. She’s into the friend because he was able to catch her mum. If not that he for dey friend zone dey struggle to no end like Easter turkey.

4 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Davash222(m): 4:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Tell your friend to leave the guy for her mum. Abi, she no get respect

6 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by femi4: 4:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:
I will make this really short

a friend of mine just got off the phone with me and she feels a friend of ours is having an affair with her mum.

How she got to know? She said she saw some crazy chats on her mums phone with the guy.

her dad is late, she's the third kid and only girl outta four. To add salt to injury she's into this our friend

what can she do?

Break their friendship. Find another lover for her mother
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by TheWolfen(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Tell your friend to discuss it with her two elder brothers. They will handle the situation better
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by jericco1(m): 6:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Make her mama too dey alright na
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Candidlady: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2021
TheWolfen:
Tell your friend to discuss it with her two elder brothers. They will handle the situation better

they will beat the living handsomnes outta him
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Nonexisting: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

a friend of mine just got off the phone with me and she feels a friend of ours is having an affair with her mum.

How she got to know? She said she saw some crazy chats on her mums phone with the guy.

her dad is late, she's the third kid and only girl outta four. To add salt to injury she's into this our friend

what can she do?

By "she is into this our friend", you mean the guy is fuccking mother and daughter? Sorry let me rephrase it because I know we are talking about you here. So you candidlady are fuccking a man who is also fuccking your mom? It's just a question.

6 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Candidlady: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Nonexisting:
By "she is into this our friend", you mean the guy is fuccking mother and daughter? Sorry let me rephrase it because I know we are talking about you here. So you candidlady are fuccking a man who is also fuccking your mom?

too early to be stupid, dont you think?!! After this reply you cease to exist like your moniker

do have a lovely week
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by TheWolfen(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Well I prefer that. They should

Candidlady:

they will beat the living handsomnes outta him
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Candidlady: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2021
TheWolfen:
Well I prefer that. They should
thanks
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Nonexisting: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

too early to be stupid, dont you think?!! After this reply you cease to exist like your moniker

do have a lovely week
You have answered my question. Your friend my ass. Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by AgentGoat: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

this dude is just a lil bit older than us! Dont forget she has elder brothers and na naija we dey o! Mother of 4!

Why are you hurting like this?

E be like say na you grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by DreamyEyes: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2021
AgentGoat:

Why are you hurting like this?

I be like say na you grin grin
na she grin
And e be like say her mama hot/fine pass her grin

5 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Newboss(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2021
First, the guy did nothing wrong.

Second, your friend is not dating the guy.

Third, your friend should move on. She lost him for not being forthcoming.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Fidelismaria: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2021
HaaAaaaaaaa
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by money121(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

what can she do?

Lobatan body no be firewood
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by padi94(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Have they boned yet??
If not then give your mom the benefits of the doubt that they won't.
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by bibiking7(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2021

Ibiri Kam Biri

Live and let live

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by MoneyTrees(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

how ironic your nick is smartboy!! Now crawl back to your cave
And your nick is candidly buh need lie detector before you should be taken seriously tongue

2 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Mvena(f): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Passionate888: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

what can she do?

Did she tell him or let him know about the bolded? I'm not talking about 'green light '.

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by nams77: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
That he goat friend of yours doesn't have respect for the friendship you all shared and dude doesn't respect himself.

I will advise you and your friend to talk to him, but if he continues to misbahve, then avoid him like Covid-19.
What about the old mama that had no Shame nko?

I can bet your scraggy balls grin that the woman made the move first. It will take a lot of gumption for a young dude to approach an older lady in this particular situation

5 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Unclebee009(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Mama needs to be chopped and screwed..

2 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by sylve11: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

this dude is just a lil bit older than us! Dont forget she has elder brothers and na naija we dey o! Mother of 4!

That guy doesn't have respect for your friend and soon he would shift this disrespectful attitude to your friend's mom. He isn't smart as he thinks, he's stupid and he's yet to see it. cool
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Bonaventura(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2021
She probably has candida disease
Smartb0y:
you're not candid either,guess we both got something in common afterall
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by generalwo(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Her mum chose to be irresponsible... But her friend is shameless and she herself is an idiot.... If she get feelings for the guy why she no tell am? I am sure she is one of those girls that do bestie every time... Now her bestie is knacking her mum and it's her fault.... She should deal with it

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Were Asked To Get Married Under This Condition / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18) / Who Handles Breakups Easier!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.